Go down
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

a tale of dungeons and dragons - Page 3 Empty Re: a tale of dungeons and dragons

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:31 am
Kisteen was apalled by the acts of Tyler and made her hand glow red before smacking him across the face leaving an imprint of her hand. When she got up she noticed Reid running for the stairs of the Tavern, Kirsteen followed chasing after him reaching to grab him and pull him back. "Not so fast!"
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

a tale of dungeons and dragons - Page 3 Empty Re: a tale of dungeons and dragons

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:44 am

Oliver laughed a little bit and spun out of the space he had been sharing with Dominic and went to the door. He pushed past the girls and gave the dragon a look over. It was jet black and looked to be made out of lead, but Oliver knew that was mithril. "Alright, y'all, this is a mithril dragon. Stay spread out because it has breath attacks and this not going to be an easy fight." (Okay so I read some of the monster manual... fine I read more than just the monster manual.... yes, Lachlan. I can read.)
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:49 am

Dominic followed Oliver to the door. He barely knew what spells he had why did he have to fight a dragon? He looked over to the Vampire, "This is why you should've chosen a class instead of just saying vampire." He didn't care that it was out of character.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:08 am
Tyler felt the slap on his face and started to rub his face for awhile before he got up from his seat to check out everything. "oh shit a dragon dudes. Lets ride it, I know something else you could all ride later." He said while winking but grabbing his ukulele. "I can serenade it to sleep dudes lol."
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:37 am

Fig smiled around to the group. "The dragon turns his head and looks at the huge group of people that have migrated out of the main door. He lets out a breath that is hot and full of small mithril stone." She rolls a few dice and tells them the amount of damaged that they all took. "Are y'all going to attack the dragon or just kind of look at it?" Fig laughed.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:40 am

Skye gives Dominic a look, one that seems to provoke a response from an annoying half orc that should shut up. "Well, then I'll just stand here and be useless." She says, "You are more than welcome to take initiative though," She shoved Dominic forward.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:46 am

When it came time for Liles to do something she wanted to fight the dragon, but she figured everyone else was more than capable to fight this, yeah? She noticed Skye trying to get Dominic to do nothing with her and part of her got jealous at that fact, so she walked back after having felt Caroline's tug to keep her away. Liles immediately pushed Dominic out of the way throwing him a wink before she pulled Skye in by her shirt and kissed her.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:12 am

Reid watched as the dragon sprayed rocks on the group of people down below, including Caroline. "Oh no you don't." Reid pulled his pair of daggers out of his belt and threw them at the dragon. One bounced off but the other one planted itself firmly in his side. "Hell yeah." He shouted. (I hit the dragon, yes I'm excited Caroline.)
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:21 am

Caroline grinned as Lachlan hit the dragon with his dagger, "That's really hot, babe!" She called back to him. She gave him a wink.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:36 am
Kirsteen tried to make attacks on the dragon from the rooftop. She just tried doing some projectile thing or whatever it was she needed to do. (Is this game over yet? I could be at a party right now.)
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:25 pm

Oliver hurried so that he was behind the dragon. (Yes, Fig. I don't run next to it I run farther around it than that.) He looks around the dragon at the people standing on the other side to make sure that they can see him and shoots a blast of necrotic energy on the dragon.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Dominic tried to ignore the angel and his not girlfriend kissing, because c'mon there was a dragon in front of them. He has to pull out his spell book to pick the perfect spell, ignoring the mysterious voice warning him that he was running out of time. Finally he settled on some magic missiles. Except all they did was whiz past the dragon. Well shit.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:03 am
Tieghlur has been watching as the angel and vampire started to kiss “whoa hot, do you guys need a third? Because I’m totally down dudes” and then he realized the dragon, “wait hold on ladies” he said and charged at the dragon with his uke. “Imma get it guys. I’m heading for reed next man lol”
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:44 am

Fig looked around the table. "This just absolute unit in the middle of the clearing is going to make a swipe attack on Tieghlur and a tale attack on Lach- Reid, yes sorry." Fig rolled for the dragons attacks and both hit, so she dealt out the damage to Tieghlur and Reid. She turned her head to look at Skye.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:01 am

Skye took the kiss, and deepened it. Hey, she wasn't going to complain. Deli- she meant Liles, was hot. All the boys in the room needed to shut up. Anyways, Skye pulled away and took a moment to stare down the dragon. She was useless, she knew this. So, she turned to Liles and said, "Go get 'em babe, I believe in you."
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:07 am
Likes enjoyed the deepened kiss, I mean Tyler was Toft. It was hot. “Get fucked Tyler” she said after the kiss had ended and then she looked at Skye. “Anything did you babe” she winked and went off with her mace and tried to prepare some cleric type skills. Because that sounded right, right?
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:25 am

Reid genuinely wanted to throw a hand axe or something down at Tieghlur, he really truly did, but he knew that this dragon wouldn't just go away on it's own. So after focusing his hand axe on Tieghlur he launched it at the dragon, sinking it into the armor. (Yes I have a hand axe too). Reid looked back at Kirsteen on the roof and launched himself on to the back of the dragon.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:33 am

Ok, while Lachlan doing his thing was really hot, Caroline wasn't just going to wait around and let everyone do the work. So, she cast divine smite on her blade and runs to one of the sides of the dragon. (what do you mean I can't do anything more?? I wanted to stab it!)
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:44 pm
Kisteen just went back inside the tavern and to the bar to drown herself in some drinks. (Kirsten ended up actually taking a bunch of shots at the table. "You guys got this.")
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Oliver knew that this battle was a tactical nightmare, but he also knew that Fig didn't are and that they were really doing this for her. So, he forged on. He shot dragon in the back with a chaos bolt, but it didn't do anything. "Dragons have an ability to just brute force their way through a few magic spells a day. I swear I don't suck."
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Ok so the first spell he tried didn't work. He was gonna try something else. He kinda had to because not everyone else was helping. (Fuck you how was I supposed to know I had to choose a class?). He was mainly talking about the person in the tavern taking shots. (Oh.) Well, anyways, he focused his magic and sent some sort of lightning bolt towards the dragon. It hit it, but he wasn't sure if it actually did any damage. Well, he tried.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:56 pm

"Man, why do I always have to get hit?" Tyler said in angst as he lost his ukulele, "Aw man." He said, so instead of doing a spell, he decided to pull out his rapier and attempted to make an attack slashing his rapier at the dragon.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Fig shook her head and didn't even bother to respond to Tieghlur. Why had she even let him come? Who had actually invited him anyway? She rolled her eyes. Just Thiewghkuer things. "This mithril dragon is looking a bit hurt but it's still doing pretty good. He's going to take a swing at Delilah and at Skye... And hit with both."
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:59 pm

Skye was hit. She was laying on the ground, staring up at the sky, feeling the life drain out of her. Well, if she were going to die, at least she got to kiss Liles. (You're not dead, Skye.) What? (Just damaged) Oh. Well, she's still happy she got to kiss Liles.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:09 pm
Liles was about to head for the dragon when she noticed that an attack was about to come her way, immediately she tried to cast a spell, her spell of choice was Divine intervention and she was going to try to stop the hit from hitting her. (I'm trying okay?)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum