Go down
Pike
Pike
Administrator

a tale of dungeons and dragons - Page 5 Empty Re: a tale of dungeons and dragons

Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:16 pm

Skye awoke to her being kissed by the female pirate. At this rate, they were all probably going to get mono. Skye stood up, watching as the dragon healed itself. She should've picked a class.

ooc: 100 posts and page 5! woohoo! who knew it'd be from an au where everyone is playing dnd.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

a tale of dungeons and dragons - Page 5 Empty Re: a tale of dungeons and dragons

Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:38 pm
Likes noticed that the dragon had heals itself and cursed to her self, everyone else was in rough shape so Liles did what she could do she used the spell of mass healing spell and focused it on Lachlan, Oliver, Caroline, Skye, Dominic, ans herself if that were even allowed. If the dragon could heal so could they.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:41 pm

Reid was thankful for the heal when he was knocked on his ass by the dragon. He was so certain that he was going to be able to kill it this turn but here we were with a healed dragon and everyone making out. He took his stabs at the dragon. (If this is still going I definitely need a refill... I'm not that drunk Caroline).
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:01 pm

Caroline glances over to Skye, "So are you going to do anything or did I revive your ass for nothing?" Without waiting for an answer she charged it again and stabbed at it with her rapier.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:16 pm
Silence was in the room when they all would look over to notice Kirsten was leaving and mentioned something about some awesome party with cute girls.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:33 pm

It was pretty clear that this dragon didn't have much left in him. Oliver scurried up a tree and pulled the bow off his back and let go 2 arrows the hit square in the dragons eyes. (Surprise, I multiclassed as a Ranger.) He watched the dragon stumble backwards.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:40 pm

Dominic noticed the dragon was almost dead, and since only about half of them were now attacking the thing (fuck you, dominic, I didn't know i needed a class) he was just gonna use the strongest spell he had. So he casted disintegrate and decided to see what happened.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:45 pm

"Hey Kirsten come back!" Tieghlur said calling back to her. "Oh shit it's my turn." Tieghlur just continued to strum his uke, these dudes were awesome, they got this.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Fig rolled the dragons dexterity save and watched as she rolled a Nat 1. She tipped her head back laughing and showed it to the group. Dominic rolled his damage and it was enough to kill the beast. "Skye gets up from dead, Delilah throws out a healing spell. Lachlan and Caroline stab their rapiers into the beast. Dominic casts a spell and Tiehglur shreds. You watch as the dragon collapses to the ground in front of you!"
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Skye sighs, leaning back from the table. "Well, that wasn't worth leaving a centurion meeting early." Its true. She walked out in the middle of a conversation about how the fortress on the field of mars was being used for parties. Everyone already knew that but then there was a conversation about the possibility of people getting tetanus from the sheet metal. It was all bullshit anyways. Still, she would have preferred it to this night. Well, she kissed Caroline, that was kinda fun.

"It's been real," Skye says, standing up and giving Dominic a look that meant he should follow her, "See you guys later."
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:21 pm
It as final they had killed the dragon and it was time for everyone to go off into their own little groups. Probably Caroline and Lachlan and then Skye and Dominic. Kirsten had left already, and she was fairly sure Tieghlur would be around until he got kicked out. At that point that left Fig, her and Oliver once everyone went off into their pairs. To be fair everyone was probably going to a party later.

"Alright see you later! Next time we're playing Clue, I'll bring it over!" She said with a big smile on her face. Delilah loved the game clue and she remembered playing it with her sister and her father.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum