Go down
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

a tale of dungeons and dragons Empty a tale of dungeons and dragons

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:37 pm

Figueroth Creighton is sitting at the head of a huge round table in the Reid clubhouse. Her and 8 other teens are sitting in front of a table covered in a grid map, little figurines, and a lot a lot of dice. She finished setting up her brand new DM screen that she got from her local tabletop game shop.

"Welcome, friends and foes, to Varharium, a mystic world beyond your wildest dreams. Magic and melee are a plenty in this great kingdom and we can all be whoever we want to be." Fig said in a commanding voice, knowing she was pulling the others into the world of her brain. She'd found a bunch of old D&D books in the library and was hooked, so she went and bought the full 5e set and brought her friends together. They had booze, they had character sheets, and they were ready.

"Let's meet our adventurers." She turned her head to her left where Skye Maddox was seated. "Take us away, Skye."
Pike
Pike
Administrator

a tale of dungeons and dragons Empty Re: a tale of dungeons and dragons

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:40 pm
So Skye had been pretty late to join the group. This is why she had a moments notice to pick who she wanted to be. She didn’t even have a book so she did a quick google before she entered the club house and picked the first thing she saw.  “I’m a vampire.” She announced. She had always been into twilight as a preteen.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 pm
One day there was no mention of a game of DnD, but eventually Fig had gotten obsessed with this new thing found in the library. So naturally they all had to start playing and came up with characters. Skye had been late the party as per the norm these days and introduced herself as a vampire. Delilah didn't make much of a comment on it and just kept the game proceeding. "I'm a cleric Aasimar named Liles." She announced, passing the torch of introduction to Lachlan.

Last edited by Astoria on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:48 pm

To be honest, Lachlan didn't know how he got himself involved in this nerd shit. But, they needed a house and people promised to supply booze and weed so, can't say know to that. Anyway, he kind of liked his character. Lachlan laughed a little when Delilah described her character. Of course she was. "Yeah, uh, Reed is a human fighter. He's a pirate, he's a tad crazy." He turned to look directly at Caroline. "And he's super hot."
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:51 pm
Caroline rolled her eyes at Lachlan’s comment. “I’m a human paladin..... who’s also a pirate and even hotter than Lachlan’s character.” Listen Lachlan had talked her into having a swashbuckling couple and she had to admit, lady pirates are hot.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:55 pm
Listening to the rest of the characters be introduced Kirsten rolled her eyes. "First off, I think you need a little more than just a vampire, Skye." Then she gave a side eye to Lachlan and Caroline, "Second of all that's gross. I wish I picked a better seat. " She said with the look of disgust on her face and then she clasped her hands together. "Finally, there's me and you won't be disappointed. I'm a warlock elf Queen who goes by the name of Kisteen the magnificent. "
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Oliver wasn't gonna lie, he was really excited to play dungeons and dragons, and he liked these people. He'd also not gotten a seat by Tieghlur, so that was good. Oliver rolled his eyes a little bit at Kirsten next to him. He didn't really know her and honestly didn't really want to. "Yeah, Ollie is a tiefling warlock." He looked around to a few looks of confusion. "They're half-demon, half-human." Oliver chuckled at Lachlan's eye-roll. "Too literal?"
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:01 pm
Dominic was honestly down to play some DnD. He wasn’t expecting his girlfriend to join them, but it was a nice surprise. “Oh”, he said when he realized that it was his turn, “half elven wizard.”
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:05 pm
Tieghlur sat there with his feet up on the table because when he had them on the arm rest of Fig's chair he got told to move them. He leaned back in his chair, joint in his mouth taking a long drag enjoying every bit. "Oh... Wait, it's my turn? lol" Tyhler said laughing and then thinking "Wow, um, lol so, I'm a bard, I heard it is bad ass and I'm a half orc, so ladies you know whats packing down there, if ya know what I mean." He said waggling his eyebrows. "Lol, so my name is Tyler, but spelled weird lol. Like T-y-l-e-r, you know what I mean man?" Then he looked over to Skye and gave her a wink, man was she a hot piece of ass. "I love vampire ass after all...oh shit I'm wasting good weed."
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Fig rolled her eyes and pushed Tieghlur's feet off of her mat. How did she get stuck next to this asshole? Fig turned her attention completely away from him. "You have made your way to the Waldos Tavern in Wendale. You're knew to town. This is an adventurers paradise. What do y'all do when you enter the bar?" She looked to Skye.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:55 pm
Skye was about to start something with Thighleur that probably would've left him with a black eye, except then Fig is starting the game, so she's forced to focus.

"I order a drink."

____

Skye was hungry, well, thirsty. It had been forever since she had last had a bite. So, the first thing she did before entering the tavern was lure a guy into the alley and suck him dry. It had sounded more innocuous in her head. She didn't care that she was entering the tavern with blood still on her lips, for all the others knew it was just lipstick. Regardless, she takes a seat at the bar and orders up a chaser.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:59 pm
Liles is in the Tavern, instead of sitting up at the bar ordering drinks she has decided to focus on a game of darts. Throwing the darts one by one trying to aim it so she could get the maximum amount of points. Liles noticed the red on the lips of the person who had just walked in, but just let it be.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:05 pm

Reid pushed the door open hard, pulling as much attention as he could. He lifted the pirates hat off his head and put his arm around the blonde girl next to him. "I'll take the biggest beer you have." He shouted as he walked up to the bar dropping a few coins on the counter. "And whatever the lady wants."
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:10 pm
Caroline walks into the taven with Lach- no Reid's arm around her shoulder. They had a good day of pillaging and stealing, and so all Caroline wanted to do was get a beer and then get out of here with Reid, if you know what she means. (Somewhere far away a teenage girl named Skye can be heard gagging) "Give me your most expensive drink," Caroline says. As long as Reid was paying for it.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
In a few moments Kirsteen would be seen strolling into the tavern, almost as if she were floating. Once she walked quite a few eyes were on her and she had people kissing her hands begging to let them serve her. "One glass of your finest wine, will have to do, you should really get some better stalk." She scanned the room and looked over to Tyler "You fetch me a clean wiped down seat!"
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm

Oliver was already in the bar. He was usually in a bar. He had a dark cloak on and was shuffling cards in the the corner. He had a large drink on the table and it was already mostly empty. He watched as someone walked in and proclaim their own importance. She rolled her eyes. "Get out, princess." He called. He was mostly in the shadows, his horns shining in the minimal life.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:44 pm
Dominic finds himself sitting in the corner of the tavern, mostly reading a book. Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. He doesn't have fancy entrances like the rest of them. At least he wasn't killing some dude five minutes beforehand by sucking his neck. Plus, he's gonna ignore any out of character comments that some people are making. So yeah, he's just reading his book, minding his own goddamn business.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:47 pm
Tieghlur...I meant Tyler was sitting at the bar on a bar stool. That seems cool, I think lol. He's sipping on this sweet ass whiskey when he hears the whine of a female dog. (He used a different word). "Ey, your kind deserves a seat on the floor, take a hike." He continues to just chug down his whiskey while he smacks a waitress on the ass, she was a real fine hottie. I bet she likes it- Fuck my joint.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:00 pm

Fig sighs. It was really hard when the last thing that she had to go off of was Thagdklur's bullshit. "The tavern goes silent and you hear a Bard playing on the stage. He sings the song of a group of heroes who beat a dragon in this town. He goes on to talk about how people in this town take care of others from... the town idiots." She looked right at Teighlar as he spoke.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:12 pm
Skye listens to the song that the bard is playing. Skye has a feeling she knows who the town idiots are, and there are already two gathered in this bar. Though, she would like to kill a dragon. Dragons have a lot of blood. She downs the rest of her chaser, stopping to wonder if there are even dragons nearby. Well, if she ran out of blood, there was a tavern full of substitutes right now. If she had to pick the first to drain, she'd probably go for the half orc. (Haha niiiiice.)
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm
Liles stops throwing darts as she hears the commotion between everyone. She ends up sitting on top of a table as she hears the bard play a song. One of her favorite things about a tavern was the fact that from time to time you would come across a bard, some good and some bad. In all honestly all Liles has wanted is a new adventure to go on.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:26 pm

Reid downed his beer, then another, then another. He kissed Caroline on the forehead (Lachlan actually did this, already a bit cross faded irl). "How about we get this party started?" Reid purred in a Scottish accent. He threw a knife at the Bard, hitting his guitar square in the center and cutting some of the strings. "Babe, who should we kill?" He put his arm around Caroline and pulled her in close.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 pm
Caroline looked at all of the adventurers in the tavern. The vampire wouldn't be a bad choice, though probably would be a bit bitchy afterwards. Her eyes glanced over the girl sitting on the table throwing darts, she knew Lachlan would never go for her. She could go for the fake princess, but once again, it would probably result in a table being thrown. Finally her eyes landed on the half-orc, who seemed to be halfway between too high to care what was going on, and intensely focused on trying to slap every girls ass in the room.

"Well, babe, you know what they say. It isn't easy being green. Especially when we're around."
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:43 pm
Kirsteen rolled her eyes at the shaddy ass dude in the corner telling her to get out and ignored the calls of the Half orc loser. (Hey man not cool man) She started to make puking sounds at the sight of the two pirates at the bar. "Don't you have a ship to get back to or something? I think I see flies buzzing around you."
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Oliver was surprised by the turn this day had taken. He stood up and stepped out of the shadows. He definitely wasn't on the side of the preppy bitch, or the idiot. The vampire was a bit of a risk, but would definitely be interesting. The guy reading was a bit of a wild card, but he couldn't commit to it. Instead he just crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, a bit of dark magic at the ready.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum