Go down
Pike
Pike
Administrator

a tale of dungeons and dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: a tale of dungeons and dragons

Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:02 pm
Dominic could see a fight coming. He was fairly familiar with the way the pirates operated, so he just pulled the book up higher so that he could say he didn't see anything when the town guards came in. Everyone here seemed like they would be trouble. But if he had to pick someone, it'd probably be the vampire. Not just because she was giving him a look from across the table- whoops he means tavern.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

a tale of dungeons and dragons - Page 2 Empty Re: a tale of dungeons and dragons

Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:34 pm
As the bard started to play his music, Tyler had decided to play his own. (Tieghlur actually brought his ukulele and started to hit random strings) he played it not even noticing the bitchy pirates eyeing him, he could squish them in a pulp. Man, was Tyler good at this music playing thing or what, almost as good as he is at rolling them joints.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Fig leaned back, crossing one leg over the other. She kind of wanted to see what would happen with another round of letting this go on its own. It was the job of a good DM, she had read, to let her party play. The daughter of Janus flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder as she turned to look at Skye. She smiled, hoping someone in her party would just continue the story.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:26 am

Skye sighed. She knew somewhere, somewhere else, a pair of very blue eyes were staring at her. She wasn't even sure what she was doing, but she got up and approached the girl with the darts, ignoring the slightly hurt look from the wizard who was supposed to be minding his own business in the corner.

"I'm Skye whats your name," She asked. She hoped the owner of those blue eyes was happy.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:39 am

Liles had been sitting there minding her own business as she just listened in on the conversations happening Liles was wondering what she would do if a fight broke out, surely she'd have to try and stop it if it came down to it.  As she was about to focus a bit more a figure in front of her startled her. She introduced herself as Skye. "Liles. Did you wanna get out of here?" She said flashing her a wink. (Whoa hot stuff dudes.)
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:50 am

Reid looked around. They had not pulled enough attention yet to put on a big show. He hopped up on to the bar stool and then on to the bar, offering a hand down to Caroline and helped her up. "Alright let's play a game." As he shouted to the bar, he pointed to different people, gesturing towards Dominic and Oliver as he set up the introduction.

"Eenie," Kirsteen
"Greenie," Tyler
"Miney," Caroline
"Hoes." Liles and Skye

He hopped down from the bar and walked up to the half-orc. "Catch a Tyler by his toe." He stabbed his rapier through the tip of Tyler's shoe. "If he hollers," Lachlan spins behind him, one hand on the rapier, and puts a knife to his throat. "Slit his throat." Reid laughed a deep and maniacal laugh right into Tyler's ear.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:01 am

Caroline hopped up onto the counter with Lachlan, kicking a couple empty and not so empty drinks out of her way. Though she pouted when he held his sword up to Tyler's throat. "Baaaabe" She whined, "I wanted to kill him" (Not cool dudes)
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:08 am
Kisteen didn't like the fact that everyone else was jumping the chance to get at Tyler first. How was that fair? Kirsteen obviously deserved the kill way more than the rest of them. The princess held her hand up to try and blow some strong winds with her magic at Lachlan to move the sword.She could do that right? Well she was doing it anyways. "Don't think I will let either of you poison filled rats take this from me!" she almost said snarling.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:19 am

Oliver looked over at Dominic who had taken the bury his head deeper technique. He looked at Skye and Liles. Well, if that's how this game is gonna go. Oliver moved over and sat cross legged on the table that Dominic was at. "There's a whole big fight going on over there and you're literally here with a book." He flashed a bright white smile. "Not much fun are you. Or could you be?" Oliver slowly closed his hand, a bit of dark purple magic floating from his fingers.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:28 am

Dominic sighed, slowly closing his book and looking up at the very strange looking creature who thought it would be socially acceptable to just sit on his table. Though, judging by what the rest of the people in this tavern were doing, social rules just went out the window. "Do you really want to start something?" He asked, ignoring the snickering coming from a girlfriend that didn't exist in this timeline.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:53 am

Tieghlur, I mean Tyler watched the events unfold and before he knew it the pirate had his rapier at his throat, which was totally uncool man. He was going to do something, but the princess had come in, "I would like to count that as a save, I hear there's a nice bush you'd like out back lol." Tyler then stood up from his seat at the bar and grabbed Reed by the neck. (Get fucked Tieghlur!)
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:07 am

Fig looked around the table. After a round of perception checks, she said, "You hear a low rumble, but it sounds far away and seems unlikely to come this way." She looked down at her notes and then looked back up at the group. "Oh, and the bartender and the rest of the bar patrons are totally freaked so they run out the doors."
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:31 am

Skye leaned in closer to Liles, "Absolutely," She says in an almost whisper. Except then, somebody had to interrupt them. Was it the two horny pirates trying to kill a deserving half orc (dude, not cool!!!) Was it the weird girl using wind to move swords? Was it whatever those two weirdos were doing in the corner? Was it the weird voice in the sky causing some weird noise outside the tavern that they were supposed to respond to? Yes.

"We'll pick this up later." Skye stands up and looks at the chaos that's happening around her, "Okay, who's gonna check out the weird noise."
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:00 am

Liles was saddened by the fact that Skye said they'd pick it up later and she pouted, but as Skye walked over and the weird sound came about the question came on who was going to check it out. Liles had stood up from her spot and spoke, "I think the two lesbian pirates should go."
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:17 pm

Reid was getting ready to deal with this witch... Or sorcerer, or wizard, or whatever when he heard a small voice from behind him. He whipped his head around and pulled his rapier from Tyler's shoe. He slipped his rapier into it's sheath and spun his dagger between his fingers as he walked towards the girls. He took his dagger and traced lightly along the cheek bones and facial features of the dark haired aasimar. "Seems like we have little miss braveheart over here." He looked up at Skye. "What, too busy being sucked dry to do it yourself?" Lachlan was vaguely aware that that decision may have been a bit meta and protective.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:09 pm

Caroline rolls her eyes, quickly hopping off the counter. This is getting boring for her. Everyone was too into intimidating each other and comparing d*ck sizes to even do anything.
"I'll go look," Caroline says, and she strolled to the door of the tavern, pulling it open dramatically and looking outside.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:45 pm
Kirsten was about to go after Tyler but the weird noise ended up happening. Part of her was going to sit back and let someone else do it but then she decided she would check it out. Unfortunately the pirate gt to it first and Kirsten watched as all her people fled the tavern.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Oliver knows enough about D&D to know that something was about to go down, so he had to have any goofy fun he was going to have now. He hopped off the table. "I most certainly do, but something's definitely coming. So, for fun." Oliver grabbed the front of Dominic's shirt and kissed him. (I think you need to act that out in real life. I just can't see it. Oh come on, Skye.)
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:04 pm

What the hell, Dominic thought. He was bi in this universe too. So, he kissed back. After all, it was only fair if the vampire insisted on being weirdly sexual with the angel girl. If they were gonna turn this into erotic fan fiction, they might as well go all the way. (Duuuuuuuude lmao.) Tyler wasn't allowed to take part though. (F*ck man why you gotta ruin it).

"Okay, lets go kill a dragon or whatever it is that's making that noise."
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:08 pm
Despite the others not wanting him to play into the erotic dnd game he was going to do it anyways. Tyler grabbed Kirsteen’s hand and pulled her to him with his super bad ass orc strength and onto his lap. “Do you feel anything yet bitchy the witch?” Tyler asked snickering. (You could hear a smack and an owe. “Damn girl it’s just a game you owe me a new joint man lol”)
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Fig shuffled through some stacks of paper. "So Caroline is standing in the door way?" She waited for a nod from Caroline and then had her roll a perception check. Fig smiled and explained what she saw, "Coming down from the sky- I swear to gods Lachlan if you finish that Skye joke I'll shove a d20 down your throat- you see a giant mass landing down in the clearing in front of you. This is an adult mithril dragon."
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Skye looked at Lachlan for a moment before saying, "I'm a vampire I do the sucking." Then a beat later, "Wait. Shit. I don't mean it like that." It was too late. (LMAOOOOO.)

Skye joined Caroline at the door, to see a giant dragon. "What color is that even?"
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:16 pm

Liles felt the cool metal of the dagger on her face, watching Reed do it without even blinking once. After a few moments she just swatted his hand away, "No, I just think those who make a commotion should check out the new problem." With that Liles walked over to the door of the tavern to see the large mithril dragon. Liles pushed passed Caroline and Skye to walk out towards the dragon.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:13 am

Reid rolled his eyes when everyone fled to the door. He hated not being the center of attention. He peaked over the back of the others in the door and saw the dragon. He turned and sprinted towards the stairs at the back of the tavern. A few seconds later he appeared on the roof of the tavern, running up to the edge of it.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:27 am

Caroline grabbed Lile's hand, trying to stop her before she got any closer to the dragon, "Are you serious? Thats a dragon you're going to get yourself killed, Lassie." (Shut the f*ck up Lachlan it wasn't that bad of an accent.)

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum