Go down
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

Sungo House Party (private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sungo House Party (private)

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:56 pm
Jason turned the lights off, and gave her the TV remote. "Put on anything you want," he said, sitting back down. He drank some more. He didn't remember the punch being so...bitter? It was better, though. "Want a blanket?" he asked.
--
Stan had been paying attention to Katie when Jason got the punch. He went over to her. "Don't drink it, it's spiked."
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:41 pm
Stella looked around a bit and started freaking out as it was dark, as she made herself glow. Realizing that Jason turned the lights off she sighed in relief. "S..sorry, you just turned the lights out, darkened places make me weaker, but it's a darkened room and the sun is out so I'm good."she said. Drinking the punch she wrinkled her nose at the taste but shrugged.
----
Katie shrugged. "So... what? Like I got anything more fun to do right now." she said taking a drink.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:45 pm
"It's okay, I can imagine how frightful that could be to you," Jason said, sympathetically. He threw a blanket over his lap and her. "As much as I'd hate you to, you might want to change, you're probably uncomfortable," he said with a laugh, drinking some more of his juice. "What are we watching, captain?"
---
"So, it's dangerous, who knows if the alcohol levels are potentially dangerous!" he exclaimed. "You might hurt yourself."
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:58 pm
She nodded and blushed. " that was a bit embarrassing that I did that, but thanks for understanding."she said smiling at him. She nodded. I got a extra bikini and my sun dress, which one would you like?" she asked him. Drinking some of her punch shd had in her hands she wrinkled her nose again at the taste.
----
Katie shrugged. "Oh...well who cares, cause I don't. "she said taking another drink. "Don't worry Stanley, if I'll hurt myself I can take care of myself."she said.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 am
Jason thought about it. "I mean, it's whatever makes you comfortable, Stella," he said with a smile. "We better get eating too, our pizza's probably getting cold." He held up her plate for her.
--
"That's a terrible, terrible way of looking at it."
MauraTheDemiGod

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:16 am
"I'll be right back, let me go change into some more comfortable. "she said. Getting up she walked towards the bathroom putting her sundress back on and her other bikini bottom seeing how she forgot her underwear. Walking back out she sat back down before taking her plate. "Ah... much better, I am more comfortable. "she said taking a bite of her pizza.
-----
Katie shrugged. "Eh... you only live once Summers, might as well live while you can and have fun doing it!" she said.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:21 am
Jason was starting to feel the effect of the alcohol on him. When she came back, he already finished his pizza and downed his punch. He threw an arm around Stella, as he flipped through the channels. He took his arm away and reached under the blanket, rubbing her knee and thigh under her dress. He grabbed her inner thigh as he watched the news. He nuzzled her ear.
--
"Yeah, and you might only live one more day if you consume that disproportional amount of alcohol!"
MauraTheDemiGod

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:32 am
The alcohol was really starting to affect Stella, everything around her was a bit fuzzy and hazy but she thought nothing of it. Downing the rest of her punch she finished her pizza and looked up at him and smiled. Nuzzling against him, she looked at the tv biting her lip. "I don't see anything on worth watching."she said sighing. Biting her lip she kept back a moan that was trying to escape her mouth.
----
"Oh... all the sudden know how much alcohol content is in it?"she asked him smirking.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 am
Jason continued to rub her thigh, he leaned his head against her. "Wanna get more punch?" he whispered in her ear, pulling her legs onto him by her thigh. He kissed the side of her neck.
--
"I don't know, ask the hooligans who spiked it!"
MauraTheDemiGod

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:46 am
Moaning softly she nodded at him. "S..Sure that'll be nice thank you." she said softly. As he kissed her neck she shivered and moaned at his touches. She didn't want him to stop touching her, it felt too good for him to stop.
-----
Rolling her eyes she downed the punch and stumbled a bit feeling the alcohol hitting her.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:05 am
Jason got up, going to get more punch.

Stan couldn't see Jason over the crowd of people walking through. "Katie, you're going to poison yourself!"

Jason went back down, with the punches in hand. He gave one to Stella, his hands a little shaky. He drank some more, and sat down next to her. He got under the blanket, rubbing her thigh again. He kissed her, pulling her onto his lap.
MauraTheDemiGod

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:27 am
Curled up under the blanket, she flipped through the channels finding nothing on.

"Why do you care Stanley, you never cared so why now?" she asked him stumbling and barely able to stand up.

Taking a cup she smiles at him. "Thanks." she said smiling at him as she drunk some more. Nuzzling against him she nuzzled against his neck kissing it. Moaning softly once again she looked up at him in a drunken state but lust in her sky blue eyes. Kissing him back straddling him she ran her hands through his hair tugging it.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:34 am
"I've always cared, I'm just bad at showing it," Stan battled back, grabbing her arm. He knocked the cup out of her hand. "C'mon, we're going to go take a walk. I think you need a ride home-"

Suddenly, fireworks erupted in the sky, and there was a large amount of cheering.
--
Jason picked her up, shoving her against the wall, continuing to kiss her, biting her lip a little. "Wanna take this upstairs?" he whispered in her ear.
MauraTheDemiGod

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:56 am
Katie laughed. " That's hilarious Summers, you always criticized me and called me aggressive and violent. "she said pointly. "You sure got a shitty way of telling someone how you feel, if that's your way of expressing it. " she said slurring her words. "I'm not going home, no one is there that's why I stayed here cause I didn't want to be alone, although I always am."she said sighing.

Watching the fireworks works swaying back and forth as well as stumbling she giggled. "Ooh...pretty!" she said watching them although the light was making her dizzy.
--
Moaning loudly clawing his back with her fingernails kissing him to where they were making out she nodded. " Yes I don't want anyone else to see us or follow us." she said kissing him.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:46 am
"I do have a...poopy way of expressing how I feel, it's why my sister has to carry me through all social activities. She disappeared to Zeus knows where though...I know she's safe, though, I can feel it. I'm guessing she's hanging out with her new bestie," he said sarcastically, but was barely audible over the fireworks. He took her by the shoulder. "Come on, we're going to find my grandma and crash at my place."
---
Jason carried her upstairs, up to his room, kissing her while carrying her. He laid her own his bed, and shut the door behind them.

NEXT DAY

Stan woke up on the couch in his living room, not quite sure where we as at first. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, and almost screamed at the sight of Katie passed out in the chair. He looked at the clock- 8:37 am. Last night had been a blur, and he hadn't been drinking.

The door opened, and his grandpa walked in. "I still can't find her."

Grandma was in tears. "I'm worried sick! Paul, I'm calling the cops-"

"No, not yet. I'm sure she's fine, Mag," Paul hugged her.
-----
Jason's floor, piled in clothes, kept buzzing. It was Stella's phone- 187 missed calls from "Gram."

Jason woke up, feeling a headache. He was wrapped in covers. He looked to his left, and saw Stella sleeping in his arms. He yelled, quickly getting up and covering himself. He ran into the bathroom, and came back with underwear and shorts on. "What- did we- Stella!"
MauraTheDemiGod

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:27 pm
Katie raised her eyebrows at him. "Not like it matters Stanley, no one likes me so I don't expect anything in return. "she said shrugging. "Then as long as she's safe there's no need worry all that much, now if she's with someone doing Zeus knows what then that's a issue." she said pointly. She jumped at him touching her, she wasn't use to people touching her. She nodded and tried walking but kept stumbling.
---
Giggling as he carried her upstairs, she kissed him back running her hands through his hair tugging it. Laying on his bed, she waited for him fo come back.

NEXT DAY
Asleep in the chair Katie woke up groaning as the sun hit her in the eyes making her headache even worse. Looking around she started freaking out not knowing where she was at. Seeing Stan she calmed down some holding her head. "Ugh... I feel like I been ran over by a bus!" she said. With a trash can nearby she grabbed it before throwing up in it.
----

Sleeping peacefully in Jason's arms she woke up to him yelling and groaned. As she opends her eyes she looked around and saw Jason and let out a scream. Looking under the blanket she seen she was naked and there was some blood on the sheets. Looking at him she nodded with tears in her eyes, she didn't even remember and she lost her virginity to him, it wasn't how she wanted to lose it. "Oh god..." she said feeling like she was going to be sick she threw up on the floor.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:35 pm
Stan watched Katie throw up, and closed his eyes. He didn't need to see that. "Grandpa, Gram, Stella is fine, I can feel like it. It's like a god-given twin connection, I guess. She's still around, I bet she just was partying too hard and fell asleep." He got up, rubbing his head. He grabbed his glasses and put them on. "I'm gonna take a shower."

Maggie looked at Katie. "Honey, were you drinking last night?"
---
Jason quickly looked in his garbage can. "Zeus please tell me I used...OKay, we're good. What happened? I feel hammered..." he sat on the edge of the bed, before seeing her vomit on his floor. He looked away. "Stella, the bathroom's down the hall and to the left...take a shower if you want, too. I'll get Joe." Jason quickly left the room.
MauraTheDemiGod

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:52 pm
Katie whimpered as she gotten done throwing up in the trash can, she felt like crap and just wanted to curl up and die. She never felt this bad before, but she wasn't the one to drink alcohol like she did last night either, that was her first time drinking any alcohol believe it or not.

Katie looked at her and nodded. "I...I didn't know it was at first until Stan told me, b..but I didn't care no one likes me cause I'm a fire girl and I'm violent and aggressive. "she said holding back tears. "I...I'm sorry about your floor, I'll clean it up and go home." she said holding her head.
----
She looked at him with tears in her eyes and shook her head shaking like a leaf. "I...I don't remember, all I remember is kissing you alot and drinking punch." shs said. "D..did you know the punch was spiked?" she asked him. Nodding she covered herself in the sheets and went to the bathroom and locked the door before crying and getting sick again. Starting the water she started taking a shower. After awhile she was cleaned shd walked back to his room dressing herself back in her blue and red bikini with her sun dress over it. Putting her flats on she started walking out of Jason's room.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:00 pm
Maggie leaned down to her. "Honey, it's okay, I'm just glad that your safe. Those parties aren't the place for teens, it was a bad idea for any person under drinking age to be there. Here, let me make you some tea, it'll help with your hangover." She went over to the kitchen stove, boiling water.
---
Jason had no idea the punch was spiked, but that explained a lot. Joe came in and cleaned up the room, including finding Stella's phone and handing it to Jason. When she was done showering, Jason, now with a white v-neck on, went over to her, handing the phone. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for anything to happen last night. That was just plain out my fault. I feel awful, Stella. Do you want a ride home?" he rubbed her shoulder.
MauraTheDemiGod

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:33 pm
Looking up at her Katie nodded and smiled. "T..thank you, I don't really have anybody that really cares anymore. "she said sighing. "You don't have to do that, I been a burden here long enough. "she said softly. Feeling the urge to be sick again, she grabbed the trash can getting sick once again. She felt horrible and her body was hurting and sore.
-----
Stella felt horrible that Joe had to clean the room and where she gotten sick, she felt really bad. "T..thanks." taking her phone she put it in her pocket not looking at him. "I...it's ok, I should've known that the punch was spiked, but I didn't know. "she said looking down at her feet. Nodding she pulled away from him tears in her eyes. "My gram and grandpa are probably worried sick, I..I got to go." she said looking away.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:30 pm
"Honey, I want to." She poured the hot water into a tea cup and put a green tea bag in it. When it was done, she handed it to her. "That should make you feel better," she said with a smile.

Paul wandered over to the couch, grabbing a newspaper to read.
----
"It's not your fault. Here, let me grab one of my dad's cars, he's probably still sleeping after last night," Jason smiled, and kissed her hand. He rubbed his head, and grabbed himself a pair of his dad car keys once downstairs. He went outside to the garage, and opened it, revealing two lambos. "My dad only has these two at this penthouse. Which one, red or black?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:50 pm
Katie nodded holding her head. She felt like she was going to be sick again, grabbing the trash can she threw up in it. "T....Thank you." she said taking a drink. "Where's Stan? I wanted to thank him."she said softly.
---
Stella felt horrible, her head was pounding and she felt dizzy like she was going to be sick again. Closing her eyes she waited for him to get the keys. "I..Is this going to be another one night stand for you?" she asked him getting into the red car. Resting her head against the seat rest she closed her eyes once again.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:08 pm
"He's taking a shower, he takes long showers, he's a bit of a germaphobe," Maggie said kindly.

Paul snorted. "A bit. That kid's gonna make my water bill double."
---
Jason got into the red lambo, and started it up. He was sure he'd be fine to drive her home, unfortunately, this wasn't his first hangover. "No, this is my only third time, Stella, and the last one was my girlfriend. This isn't going to go down like that, I promise. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen, I was unexpectedly drunk." He pulled out of the garage, and took a right out of the driveway. Once he reached the end of the road, at the large fence, it opened, and he drove onto a main street. "Give me directions to your house," he said, looking at her. "Please."
MauraTheDemiGod

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:23 pm
Katie nodded. "Oh... ok, I guess I'll wait for him to get out and thank him." she said softly. Taking a drink of her tea she looked at her. "Um... do you have anything for a migraine?"she asked her kindly. Her head was still pounding but the tea was helping alot.
----
Stella groaned as the car roared to life, keeping her eyes closed she kept her head resting against the head rest. "I...I know I remember you telling me."she said softly. "It's ok, it doesn't matter anyways, just not how I imagine losing my virginity."she said sadly sighing to herself. "Turn right at the light." she said opening her eyea.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:30 pm
"Yes of course," Maggie went into her kitchen, opening the medicine cabinet and getting the tylenol. She went over to Katie, giving her two. "So, who's demigod child are you, sweetie?"
---
"It's not how I wanted it go down. I mean, maybe eventually, but not then and not in those circumstances. It was a big, drunken mistake, and that's why alcohol should be stayed away from. It can toy with your sense of right and wrong." Jason stopped at the light, now surrounded by cars on a main street. When it turned green, he took a right, and continued the ride. "I'm going to go back to camp tomorrow," he told her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum