Go down
MauraTheDemiGod

Sungo House Party (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sungo House Party (private)

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:03 pm
Following him she looked around the place, it was very nice and quiet which she liked. "Hey...this is nice, plus it's away from all the craziness. "she taking a seat. Shaking her head she giggled and blushed. "Well... if you like what I have on, then why change?"she asked him looking up at him.

----
Katie looked at him and held back tears, alot of people didn't trust her because she was rough against the edges. She was beautiful like glass, but shattered in a million of pieces and sharp around the edges. "I don't trust nobody and nobody trust me, I'm use to be a loner, so if you excuse me I'm going to get some punch." she said walking past him. Not caring if the punch was spiked or not she grabbed a glass before cleaning it and the spoon off before getting some and downing it.
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:13 pm
Jason smiled and put his towel down, sitting next to her. He leaned against the couch, facing her. "Well, should I change?"
---
Stan sighed, and lightly grabbed her arm. "Not what I meant, Knight. I've never been able to trust anyone but my sister."
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:20 pm
Shaking her head no she smiled. "Nope you're good with what you have on, besides you look more comfortable this way."she said honestly.

---

Katie looked at him with fire in her eyes. "I think I know exactly what you meant Summers, like I said I don't trust nobody and nobody trust me." she said breaking away from him. Getting some more punch she took a sip of it.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:24 pm
He laughed. "I wouldn't say more comfortable, it's more the atmosphere giving me comfy vibes. How could you not? It's summer, it's a party, we're sitting around in a lounge relaxing." Jason looked at her. "So, how long have you been in camp? Are you in any clubs or teams?"
--
Stan watched her walk away. "If you're going to be mad at me, at least use proper grammar!" he complained.
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:52 pm
Stella nodded. "Well... you don't look as tense like before, I could tell that you were tired of the party. "said she honestly. "To be honest I don't like these kind of parties, always too boring for my taste."she said sighing. She nodded. "Summer time is the best for me, I love the sunshine and the warmess it's great."she said smiling. "Well... I been at camp since I was twelve, no not really no." she said shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.

---
With fire in her eyes she walked up towards him. "You want proper grammer I'll give it to you, I know what you think of me you think I'm nothing but a violent person and a troublemaker that always is to no good, you don't know shit about me to judge me! Ever heard the saying never judge a book by it's cover or want even more grammer how about this, you shouldn't prejudge the worth or value of something, by its outward appearance alone!" she said walking off once again. She was a very smart girl smart as a whip, but no one cared to know that about her.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:04 pm
"I'd have to agree, these corporate parties are so my dad can flaunt his wealth," Jason admitted. "Yea, I've been at camp since I was twelve too, five years. It's kind of weird that we're the same age, our guardians are involved, and we've been at camp the same amount of time, but we've never actually had a conversation. I guess you kinda knew me, though, because, y'know...why didn't you ever talk to me?" he joked, putting an arm around the back of the couch so it was almost around her.
---
"That was more vocab then grammar, but I get your point," he shouted towards her. The cat wiggled a bit, and Stan put it down. It went after Katie, as Stan watched her walk off. "Sorry..." he said quietly.
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:23 pm
She needed. " Oh... I had no doubt about that, and to show others that the business is strong and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. "she said honestly. She shrugged. "I laways been a loner and on my own, my brother is my best friend and we're very close."she said sadly. "You were always surrounded by people and popular and I wasn't, plus I thought you were stuck up some." she said honestly. "So... um with all these girls have you ever got laid?" she asked curiously. He probably knew the answer on her, it was s bit obvious.
---

Katie looked at him. "It's called vocabulary grammer, I know what's it's called, I'm not stupid you know. " she shouted back at him. Going out towards the garden area, she took a seat on the bench away from people and pulled a book out and started reading. As the cat jumped on her lap shs smiled and petted it before reading once again.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:32 pm
"I don't blame you, a lot of people tend to think I'm stuck up just because of gossip and minimal social experience with me." Jason propped his feet up, the couch raising the cushions. "Oh, wow, straightforward, but uh...yes, I have. Two girls, only one time. First one was definitely a mistake, I was 15 and I thought it would be a good idea to party with the Aphrodite queen bee, long story. Second time was my ex. That completes my list, which may be a lot less than you expected. Ever since the second, I've been a lot different about how I handle those things now. Sometimes things just happen in the heat of the moment and you're ashamed of them, but you have to accept it and move on. I'm not proud of it, but I'm not going to lie about it. "
--
Stan shook his head. He knew not to judge a book by its cover, but Katie had always been so aggressive towards him that it was hard to think of her past that train of thought.
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:52 pm
Stella nodded. "Sorry... that's why I haven't talked to you or anything, even if I knew of you."she said honestly. Curled up on her side her feet underneath her she seen the food coming in. Nodding she took a piece of pizza. "I never have with anyone, my ex wanted to and I wasn't ready and he tried forcing me, if it wasn't for my brother it'll be a different story. "she said looking down at her pizza. She bit her lip trying to hold back tears just thinking about that, it was a year ago and it still haunted her. "Sometimes heat of the moment things lead to good things, sometimes they don't. "she said softly.
----
Getting hot Katie set the black cat down by her feet before taking off her purple sun dress. "Ah... there much better."she said returning back to her book. She was wearing a purple with black stripes bikini underneath her dress but knew no one would notice how she looked or give two looks her direction.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:05 pm
"I'm sorry about that, forcing is something that shouldn't even be in someone's head. People are screwed up in this world, and that's just regular mortals too." He smiled as his butler walked in, bringing the pizza, water, and sodas. He took a slice of pizza and a bottle of water. "Thanks, Joe."

Joe did a little bow and headed back upstairs.

"What's the longest term crush you've ever had?" Jason asked, then took a sip of water.
--
Stan went around, trying to look for his sister. He heard gasps and saw Mr. Sungo himself walking down the staircase, in a tuexdo, with a beautiful younger woman on his arm. There was clapping and cheering. Stan rolled his eyes and went the opposite direction, and accidentally bumped his head against Katie's.
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:23 pm
Stella nodded. "No it shouldn't but people feel like they got more authority if they force you to do something. "she said sighing sadly. "My ex was a mortal, I don't really trust most mortals now because of it. "she said looking down at her pizza. "Thank you, looks delicious. "she said giving Joe a soft warm smile.

"The longest crush I had has been still twelve, and I still have it." she said honestly biting her lip. Opening some water she took a sip of it.

---

Katie who was lost in her book almost fell off the bench she was sitting on as Stan bumped his head against her. "Ow! What the hell Summers?" she asked him looking up at him.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:36 pm
Jason picked up a slice of pizza, putting it one of the plates that Joe got for them. He nodded. "Damn, five years, that's a long time to like someone and not speak up about it. That's a span of wasted opportunity, you should just...say something." Jason looked at her in the eyes for a minute, and smiled. "Go for it."
--
"Sorry, I just - sorry. Wow, a bikini? You really have outdone yourself, Knight. Almost like you're trying to impress."

MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:45 pm
Putting her pizza on a plate she picked at her pepperoni that was on her pizza. She nodded. "Yeah... it started a few months after I gotten to camp, although he probably doesn't know I exist really. "she said sighing. "I guess I was scared of rejection and plus he was taken. "she said looking into his eyes.
---
"I'm not trying to impress anyone Summers, I don't have anyone to impress." she said honestly. "Remember I'm violent and aggressive, no one wants to be around me." she said pointly. "Besides I dress like this alot in the summer time and at camp, just no one sees it."she said honestly shrugging.

Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:55 pm
Jason put his pizza plate down. "I think he knows you exist. Trust me." He tapped her chin with his finger, and pulled her in for a quick kiss, and smiled at her.
--
"How long are you going to keep this one up? Look, I'm sorry for judging you, okay? I didn't mean to offend you."
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:06 pm
Setting down her plate she laughed. "You think so huh?" she asked him chuckling. Her eyes widen in shock and surprise before she kissed him back. Giving him a soft warm smile she looked up at him blushing.
----
Katie looked at him. "What are you talking about I'm not putting up any front or anything, this is who I am." she said honestly. Katie shrugged. "I get it alot, just no one cares to know the real me that's inside me, so I'm used to it."she said sighing. Petting the cat she looked at him. "You don't have to apologize, I'm used to people not apologizing as well " she said shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 pm
Jason looked down. "Sorry, I felt that was necessary," he apologized. "I thought it was a in-the-moment heat thing," he said and laughed, referencing their conversation earlier.
--
"Katie, don't hold a grudge because of this. I'm sorry, okay? I'm genuinely sorry, I know what it feels like. I'm sorry!" Stan said, throwing his hands up, then putting his hands on his hips. "I shouldn't have judged you, it was wrong. I didn't mean to be mean."
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:20 pm
Stella shook her head.  "It's ok, I liked it if I didn't I wouldn't have kissed you back."she said honestly.  Laughing she shook her head.   "I don't think it was a heat of the moment deal,  I think you like me just as much as I like you. "she said smiling at him.
---
Katie looked at him.  "I don't hold grudges,  I just know how people when they think of me."she said petting the cat.  "Oh really?  being judge by others every time you want to be someone friend and they think that I putting up a front and faking? I'm sure you understand oh so well."she said looking away.   "Oh... I'm sure you didn't but you did Stanley,  now if you excuse me I think I'm going home." she said getting up.

Last edited by MauraTheDemiGod on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:25 pm
"I didn't deny that, now did I," Jason corrected her, jokingly poking her arm. "I just said it was heat of the moment, the moment hasn't died yet. So let's stop mentioning the moment before it's too weird," he smiled, and kissed her again, pulling her waist closer to him.
--
"Katie, I - I, uh, I just...I just, I - I'm sorry, and uh..." Stan looked at the bench, getting anxious. "When you get home you might want to shower, that bench looks terribly dirty..."
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:42 pm
Stella giggled. "No... you didn't deny that at all Mr. Sungo."she told him smirking. "I don't want it to die down just yet, it feels too good. "she said softly. Laughing and smiling at him she nodded her head. Kissing him back she ran her hands through his hair tugging it.
----
Katie looked at him with her sapphire blue eyes with a mixture of anger hate and hurt. "No need to apologize Stanley, I got enough hurt to last me a lifetime, just thought you were different from the others and understood but I guess not. " she said putting up her walls again. "Don't worry I'll be fine, if I get some disease from it I'll make sure I'll stay far away from you. " she said grabbing her stuff as her book fell.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:50 pm
Jason kissed her back, rubbing her thigh and hip. He leaned his forehead against her's, smiling. He softy bit her lip.
--
Stan picked up her book for her. "I'm not even sure what exactly I said wrong, Katie, please just stop being mad with me for ten seconds. Here's your book by the way," he said, handing her it. "You're not going to get a disease, it was just a cleansy suggestion!"
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:01 pm
Stella couldn't help but let out a small moan like squeal as he rub her tigh and hip.   Him kissing her was sending shivers all over her body but in a good way, she didn't want to stop.

----
"Thanks." Taking her book back she dusted off the dirt from it and examined it before putting it back in her bookbag.   "Like I said, I  thought you'll see past every wall that I put up to protect myself,  every rough around the edges part of me but you're just like the other judgemental people out there." she said looking at him with fire in her eyes.   "Stay away from Katie Knight she's violent and aggressive,   she'll torch your ass!"  she said sighing.   "I can take care of myself Stanley,  but thanks for the  cleansy suggestion." she said walking off.

Last edited by MauraTheDemiGod on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:09 pm
Jason grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him, so she was on his lap. He rubbed her back as they kissed.
--
"I - Katie, no, I just - I'm just a nerd with a famous guy's cat, okay?" Stan sighed, feeling bad. He headed back towards the house, going to find out what ever happened to his sister. He wondered if her and Jason were getting along.
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:34 pm
Straddling him she kissed him back before pulling away looking up at him. "Um... wow... I'm a bit thristy aren't you?" she asked taking some punch and a cup and getting her some. She needed a nice cool down from all that kissing, plus she was feeling hot in the face.
----
Katie looked at him and shook her head. "You're more then that Stanley, everyone is more then meets the eye." she said softly to him. Walking out she sighed seeing that her mum wasn't home due to her car not being in the driveway and sighed. She didn't want to go home and be alone, she guessed staying here was better then being alone. Sighing to herself she walked past Stan heading back towards the pool.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:40 pm
Jason nodded. "I'll grab us some more punch upstairs," he said, and grabbed two cups. He lifted her off of him, putting her down gently. Soon, he came back downstairs with the drinks, and handed her one. "Enjoy." He went to the bathroom, changing into a pair of underwear and shorts. He sat back on the couch, next to her. He took a few drinks. "Wanna watch something?"
--
Stan heard her line, then saw her walk past him. He shook his head, and walked past the crowd around Zachary. He looked to his left, seeing some kids spiking the punch with alcohol. He called it!
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:51 pm
Stella nodded. "Ok... don't be too long. "she said smiling up at him. Sitting down on the couch once again she grabbed another piece of pizza before eating it. Taking the cup she took a sip. "Thanks, ah... that's much better."she said starting to cool down some. She nodded. "Sure that'll be nice. "she said looking at the tv.
---
Feeling thirsty she walked over towards the punch and got herself another cup and got her some punch. Taking a drink of it she sighed to herself looking around. Maybe she could go for a swim, but didn't want to be around those girls.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum