Go down
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

Sungo House Party (private) Empty Sungo House Party (private)

Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:14 pm
It was the beginning of summer, and Zachary Sungo, CEO of Sungo Inc., was throwing a massive house party to celebrate. Jason was there, his son, son of Hecate. The house was more like a mansion, and very lit up, with party streamers everywhere, loud music, a pool, everything you could want.

Maggie Summers, a retired business associate for Sungo Inc., was invited, along with her grandkids, Stan and Stella.

Maggie pulled up to the house party, in downtown NY. She parked, and smiled at her grandkids. "I hope you enjoy."

Stan wasn't exactly a party person, but he was going to try to at least enjoy this. "Thanks, Gram," he said with a smile, and kissed her cheek.
MauraTheDemiGod

Sungo House Party (private) Empty Re: Sungo House Party (private)

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:19 pm
Ah... summer time, the best season for the Summers kids due to it being hot and sunny. But today Stella wasn't in the mood to do much socializing, she hated these parties to be honest.  Of course she was a social butterfly as her brother called her, but she was just as shy as he was.  She just hoped she made some friends she didn't have many friends and Stan was her best friend.

Stella knew that her parents worked for Sungo Inc. Heck their whole family did.  To say that the Summers weren't well known or wealthy was a understatement, they were almost as known as the Sungo's.  But Stella didn't like being known, she was pretty sure her brother didn't either.

Stella lookes at the housd and groaned to herself, it was always the same thing, a boring party she didn't want to go to. She rather would've stayed home and enjoyed popcorn and some movies in her jammies.  But here she was in a blue dress that went to her knees with blue flats.  

Holding back another groan she smiled at her grandmother.  "Thanks Grammy." she said hugging her before looking around.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:33 pm
Stan got out of the car, and started his way to the house. He was in a blue v-neck, a blue blazer, and jeans. He was wearing his glasses, and his hair was a mess as always. He straightened out his blazer, and while out of ear shot of his grandmother, looked at Stella to whisper, "I hate this already." He nodded towards the giant pool, with a bunch of bikini girls, spanning from teens to young adults. "Remind me of the Aphrodite girls."

Jason was on the staircase leading up to the front door, in a crowd of people. He was wearing a red t-shirt and jeans, with an Apple watch on. He didn't see the Summers twins enter, not that he knew them enough to talk to them, anyway.
MauraTheDemiGod

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:49 pm
Stella lookes at Stan and laughed softly to where only he could hear her. "You and me both, I would've rather stayed home and watch movies and eat popcorn and junk food. " she mumbled back sighing. These parties were always so boring, and too fancy for her taste, she didn't like dressing up. Looking Stella rolles her eyes. "Are you kidding me? I guess it wouldn't be a party without them." she said sighing.

Keeping close to Stan she bit her lip looking around fidgeting with her hands. "You want to get something to drink, Grams is talking to other people. " Stella knew of Jason Sungo but she never met him in person, she didn't know him enough to talk to him.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:58 pm
"Yeah, I'll get something to drink. Not alcohol, though, of course," Stan said, pushing his glasses up his nose. He headed up the grand steps that headed to the main entrance of the mansion/penthouse. He passed by Jason, and went inside. Jason smiled at Stan and Stella.

Stan went to the punch table, pouring some from the spoon into the cup. "I'm surprised this isn't laced with something," he said, being able to tell with his ability.
MauraTheDemiGod

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:21 pm
"Yeah... I'm not going to get any alcohol drinks, they're not really for me." said readjusting her little mini jacket she had on. Walking beside Stan, she walked up the steps to the main entrance passing Jason as she did following her twin brother. Passing Jason and them she nodded and gave them a soft warm smile that radiates like the shining sun.

"Oh.... believe me by the end of the night it'll probably be so." she said taking the spoon and getting herself some punch. People spiking drinks was stupid in her opinion, being drunk just made you act and look stupid.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:28 pm
Stan took a drink of the punch. "Tastes expensive," he said with a slight smile. He leaned against the table a bit, but almost knocked over the tray of cookies. He quickly jumped away, blushing a bit. "Whoops," he said with a nervous laugh. "Anyway, I'm going to go use the bathroom. It might take me a while to navigate this place...I should've just peed before I left the house," he muttered. He handed his sister his drink, and went to go hunt for a bathroom.

Jason walked up to the gigantic concessions table. He poured himself some punch to drink, even though he didn't usually drink anything but milk and water.
MauraTheDemiGod

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:37 pm
Stella giggled at his comment. "I think the air we're breathing is expensive Stan." she said a bit sarcastic but truthful. "Careful Stan we don't want to cause too much attention to ourselves. "she mumbled to him. "Hey at least you didn't knock it over, that would've been bad." she said chuckling. Laughing she nodded. "Good luck, don't get lost here!"she said to him taking a drink of her punch.

Grabbing a cookie she took a bite of it before seeing Jason Sungo and shot a shy smile at him. "Oh.. am I in your way I'm sorry." she said moving out of the way.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:47 pm
"No, you're good," Jason said with a smile. She wasn't even close to in his way. "Was that your way of starting a conversation with me?" he teased. "I recognize you from, um...boarding school," he said with a wink, since mortals were around. "It's nice to know I'm with someone else whose life is as much chaos as mine is," he joked, taking a sip of his punch. "I'm Jason, by the way. I'm Zachary Sungo's son, and Hecate, too. I'm the cabin leader for Hecate, actually." He held out his hand for her to shake. "And you?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:56 pm
Stella nodded. "Oh... ok, I thought maybe I was in your way or so, heh...that wouldn't be good, wouldn't want to be a sandwich blocker or cookie stealer all night. "she said chuckling. "What? No... just um... I know how people can be at times." she said biting her lip. "Y..You recognize me from school, wow... not many people do I'm just sun girl to them." she said shrugging. "I wouldn't say my life is chaotic it's a bit crazy at times."said said taking a drink of her punch. "I know who you are, you're gorgeous I mean is it hot in here?" she asked fanning herself. "I'm Stella Summers, daughter of Faith Summers and granddaughter of Maggie Summers also daughter of Apollo. "she said shaking his hand.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:12 am
"Sorry, I'm not anyone special to talk to, just assumed that was your opener," he said. "Sun girl is probably the lamest insult I've heard to a daughter of Apollo, I mean, c'mon bullies, at least be clever. Bright bitch? Sunny slut?" he joked, taking another drink. "I'm- what?" Jason may have misheard, but he swore she just said he was gorgeous, but really fast. Maybe she said he was...generous? He shook her hand, taking a second before letting go. "I remember meeting Maggie, sweet lady. Anyway, if you think it's hot, you're welcome to come take a swim. I'll come take a swim with you, I'm about tired of socializing with suits," Jason said with a smile.
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:30 am
Stella shook her head. " But your a Sungo, that's pretty important."she said pointly. She was a Summers but knew that didn't mean anything, although the Summers been part of Sungo Inc. for years. Stella looked at him and growled. "Don't call me those things, it's not funny. "she said crossing her arms. Shaking her head she smiled at him. "Nothing I didn't say anything." she said taking her hand back drinking her punch. "She's my grandmother, all I got left other then my brother Stan." she said sighing.

Nodding and smiling she walked towards the pool as the girls gave her a dirty look. Taking her sun dress off and flats she had a yellow and blue bikini under it. Ignoring the girls she jumped in splashing them. "You getting in or you do I have to take your shirt off and make you come in?" she asked him smirking.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:39 am
"Sungo's not anything but a last name that I was born into. It doesn't make me golden-blooded," Jason reasoned, taking another drink as he followed her. "Sorry, I was joking, I don't think you're any of those. I only know you because of seeing you around, you seem cool," he complimented her. Attractive too, he might add. "I'm sorry, I can imagine how that must be." He watched as she seemed to just be prepared for swimming in an instant. He watched her splash the other girls in the pool, which was very amusing to him. He laughed. "I'm coming in, just, uh," he leaned down to her. "I'm scared to be shirtless in public," he joked, then looked up at the top floor of the house. "I have to go get my swim shorts, I'll be right back." He went into the house, speed walking.
--
Meanwhile, Stan was upstairs, trying to find a bathroom. He opened one door, and two girls were kissing. They screamed, and Stan quickly shut the door, moving on. "Four hundred floors in this place and no bathroom?" he questioned under his breath, exaggerating. Stan finally found a bathroom, but a cat was sitting there, on the floor. It meowed at Stan.

"Is this taken?" he joked to cat. "I'm...such a loser, I'm joking with a cat..."
--
Jason came back to the pool, now in his swim shorts and sandals. He had a towel, and put on some extra cologne.
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:05 am
Stella nodded. "That's true, but you're very well known no matter where you go." she said honestly. Looking at him she calmed down and looked at him. "Good, cause I don't want to throw a sun beam at you that'll leave you sun burned all year. " she said seriously. She shrugged. "When your mother dies in a car crash and your grandfather died and it's just you and your grandmother you appreciate the things you have. "she said.

Rolling her eyes at him she shook her head. "Aw.. what a pity and I was starting to think I like you shirtless. "she said. Stella nodded and swimmed around letting the sun beat down on her as she smiled happily. She wondered how Stan was, she was getting a bit worried about her twin. She was hardly without him by her side, so it was a bit weird for her to be alone.

Floating on her back she looked at him and smiled. "No longer bashful are we?" she asked as the girls were looking at him. Rolling her eyes at them she shook her head at how pathetic they were looking about now.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:18 am
Jason smiled at her as he came back, and hopped in. "It's cooler than it was yesterday," he said, and swam over to the thermometer. "It's 80 degrees right now, not bad, still a little chillier though." He started playing with the water with his right hand. He moved towards her, towering over her in height. Jason leaned against the edge of the pool. "So, do you have a boyfriend or anything?" he asked, being straightforward to her about where their relationship lied. "Or a guy you're after?"
---
The cat was refusing to leave, and Stan was gonna pee himself, so he just used the bathroom anyway. He walked out after watching his hands for a precise twenty seconds per squared milimeter, with the cat following. "Now you want to leave, huh?"

The cat meowed, resting against his leg.

Stan sighed, and picked up the cat in his arms.
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:25 am
Stella nodded. "Yeah I can tell the sun rays are as hot as they been lately. " she said sighing. If it was cloudy she gotten weak due to the sun hiding, her energy was in the sun but she was sure he knew that. "I don't like cloudy or the cold that much, really doesn't get along with me. "she said sadly. Looking up at him she bit her lip, dang she hates being so short. Shaking her head she looked up at him. "No... I don't, I'm single at the moment. "she said playing with the water.

Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:35 am
Jason nodded. "That makes sense, you're a purely solar human as a daughter of the sun god. I don't really have any of that type of stuff as a Hecate kid, nothing can 'hamper' my magic, per se." He listened to her confirm she was single. "Oh, nice. I don't have a girlfriend either," he said, "my relationships usually go south, I just have bad luck with them. I mean, I haven't had a girlfriend for six or seven months now, the last one went to my school. She was a mortal, so it almost doomed to fail just from that. The gods don't mix us well with mortals, I don't know how Roman legacies happen," he joked.
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:53 am
Stella nodded. "Really? Well lucky you, I got to have sunlight or else I get really weak, dark places and night really don't suit me well. "she said biting her lip. "Really? I would've thought the famous Jason Sungo would have had someone. "she said smirking. "Mine lasted a year and was mortal as well, h...he well he wasn't for me."she said sighing. Laughing she shook her head. "Who knows."
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:01 am
"The 'famous' Jason Sungo often ends up with girls who are very superficial, or just straight up in it for the fun," Jason implied. "Life is complicated when everyone around you is only there to get some of the spotlight. It's hard to tell who is real and who is leeching. Not that it matters to be popular, but to some, correction, most teenagers, it's the #1 priority. If you're not popular, then apparently you're not...good enough? I don't know, dude," he said with a big smile. "Imagine that, immature teens wanting attention. You could see that just scrolling through your Instagram feed." He sighed, playing with the water to distract himself. "Is there a guy that straight girls like universally fawn over, or is it a preference thing?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:17 am
Stella laughed. "Hm... I don't know if I'm fun or not I'm not a Aphrodite girl by any means." she said honestly. Nodding she agreed. "I know, half the guys I was with only liked me cause I had money and good looks, I want someone who sees past that."she said sighing. "I think that's in alot of places and schools, if you aren't popular then you're at the bottom of the totem pole. "she said shaking her head. "Well.... I think it's a preference really, I like tall guys and ones that are smart and brave. " she said shrugging.
----

Katie heard about this Sungo party and wondered what all the hype about it was, it probably was like it always was boring and lame. With a purple dress on and her hair in purple and blue streaks, she walked into the house and bummed into Stan Summers who had a cat in his arms. "Going to ask the cat to dance with you to Summers?"Katie asked him smirking.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:27 am
"Yeah, that makes sense, I feel the same way," he agreed with her idea. "C'mon, you're fun, you just aren't throw-your-body-around fun, which is a good thing. It's refreshing to meet a girl who's more reserved in that sense." Jason nodded about her preference in guys. "Well, I'm at least two of those," he joked, "intelligent, depends who you ask and what subject we're talking about. Geography and social studies aren't exactly my strong suit, I couldn't tell you who we fought in WW1, or who the president was during it. I know we kicked Germany's ass, and that's about it." He laughed. "Economics and math are cool, though, that's in my genes. I might get into business at some point. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, still got a year of high school left." Jason reached out to the edge of the pool, grabbing his drink and taking a sip. "Are you hungry? I can get my butler to make us a great, private meal, not the garbage at the concessions." He laughed. "I'm definitely one for eating healthy, and I hope it's noticeable."
--
Stan sighed, running into Katie Knight. "How did you get here? Did you break in, or do you have some ties to someone here that I'm not aware of?" he turned to her, as he pet the cat. "Not gotta lie though, impressed to see you in a dress, not often we see Katie Knight in formal attire."
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am
Stella nodded and smiled. " I just don't want to be with anyone else that just likes me for my looks and I come from a wealthy family. "she said sighing. "How do you know I'm fun? you barely met me!"she said chuckling. "But your right, I don't party much and I'm what you would call a good girl."she said biting her lip. Maybe too much of one, she never had a drink before let alone have sex with any guys. "Yeah... I know, but when it comes to guys I'm not picky in the least, as long as they love me." she said softly but honestly. "I'm horrible at math, I'm honestly the worse at it." she said shaking her head. "You want to own a business or Sungo Inc?" she asked. "That'll be nice thank you. " she said smiling brightly at him. Stella laughed. "Yeah... it's noticeable. "
-----
"Break in? I'm wounded Summers." she said smirking at him. "I had some connections with the aphrodite girls." she said shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. Looking down at what she was dressed in she shrugged. "What you doing think I can dress nice?" she asked him. "But thanks you look nice as well." she said smiling at him.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:42 pm
"I can tell, it's just radiating off of you. No pun intended. I know a party girl when I meet one, I've met enough for eternity and a day." Jason smiled at her. "It depends, Sungo Inc. would be nice, but my dad's not a hand-me-down type of man. That's probably the thing I can thank my dad for growing up, he taught me that I have to work and be the best, he's not gonna support me forever. So, if I earn it, well, it's mine. If not, my dad will gladly pass me up. He can take his billion bucks and retire with no worry in the world, so if I screw up, it's on me." Jason got out of the pool. "Thanks, I appreciate that," he was glad she noticed. He held her by her arms, helping her out of the pool, their bodies together for a few seconds. "C'mon, let's go before we get followed," he whispered, grabbing his towel and shirt, going into the side door at the bottom of the house with his key.
--
"You? Aphrodite girls? C'mon now, you think I'm dumb or something? You couldn't hang with those twats for twenty seconds before you'd start swinging," Stan accused her. The cat meowed. "Well, I tried. I won't lie though, I like jeans and gloves kickass Katie Knight more."
MauraTheDemiGod

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Stella laughed. " Well I got a way to radiate a lot of things, after all I'm sun girl." she said shrugging. "That's a good thing, most kids are spoiled and get everything on a golden platter, not that you do, I'm just saying. "she said honestly. "Having something that's your own and worked for is nice, it'll mean alot more to you. "she said smiling at him. "I notice alot of things, I'm very observant." she said with a smile. "Thanks." she said blushing a bit at how close she was to him. Grabbing her bag that had her dress and shoes in it, she grabbed her towel following him.
----
"Nope you're you're pretty smart Summers, but I wanted to be classy . " she said smirking. Katie gasped. "I don't always get in a fight with them, I just think most of them are stupid girly girls. "she said rolling her eyes. Katie laughed. "There's more to me then what meets the eye, but you gotta know me."she said shrugging.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 pm
Jason led her to the downstairs lounge area, where it was just them two, a huge 4K TV, and a couch. There were mini-fridges and books lining the place too. He went up to a speaker on the wall and pressed the button. "Hey, Joe, can you make a nice dinner for two? Nothing fancy, just pizza or subs or something. Bring drinks too."

"Right away, sir. What kind of drinks, sir?"

"Water and pop is fine. Thanks," he said, and let go of the button. He pointed at the bathroom next to them. "You change, if you want, but I like your outfit right now."
---
Stan rolled his eyes. "Maybe that's true, but every side I've seen of you screams violence and trouble. You make it hard for me to trust you."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum