Go down
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

"If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know." Empty "If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know."

Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:38 pm
"If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know." Fb9f502cee76f59e43fdd4297f208107

"If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know." Giphy"If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know." Giphy

"Cross my heart and hope to die, I'll try not to tell you pretty lies. But if that's what you want to hear, just say the word my dear."

"If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know." 7c1e3c41c474baaa89e913c4a330a34c

N A M E: Sable Aurora Marie Hollingsworth

N I C K N A M E (S): She prefers Sunshine but Cookie, B, Ro, Ra, Mar, Mari and Mary work too.

G E N D E R: Female.

A G E: Eighteen.

S E X U A L I T Y: Panaromantic Demisexual - Sable will date anyone, but no one is getting in her pants without a very strong emotional connection. Hand holding an kissing means way more to her than lewd stuff anyway.

"If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know." B30fdf200384dd8f2cb8e092daa60501

"If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know." Giphy"If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know." Giphy

"Rosey cheeks and bright smiles. Bruised knees and tired eyes."

A P P E A R A N C E: Sable stands at a mere five feet tall, causing her to often go unnoticed in a crowd. Her most dominate feature is her dark brown eyes, said to have light flecks of gold in them. Her full, rosey lips, lightly tanned skin and round face give her an innocent sort of look. Her body type is considered to be an hourglass, caught at the perfect distance between thin and chubby. Sables light brown hair falls to her shoulder blades in light, natural waves. It is usually seen left down, in a ponytail, or braided.

The young woman considers her style to be a girly grunge. Some of the items in her closet inlude: haltered tank tops, tees, and sweaters, band merch, ripped skinny jeans, tons of Aeropostale, converse, a few dresses, some hoodies, leggings, her favorite solid black varsity jacket, etc. Not a stranger to makeup, she usually wears red lipstick and mascara. She always wears a black chocker, and usually dresses in neutral colors.

Sable has a scar running diagonally across her whole palm from where she was cleaning up broken glass one day.

"If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know." 790b7dfe43ca587bc1430b6c8456e2da

"He said: 'I love you.' I shook my head and asked why."

H A B I T S:
-Runs her fingers through her hair
-Plays with her necklace when nervous
-Chewing the inside of her jaw
-Tapping her nails on the table or her leg when deep in concentration.
-Rolling her eyes.
-Singing in the shower.

H O B B I E S:
-Posting/uploading pictures to Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc. She's kind of a social media princess.
-Writing shit poetry and short stories.
-Collecting quotes from people, books, movies, etc.
-Baking. She's been known to bring cookies to school for everyone.
-Sketching

L I K E S:
-Charcoal Pencils
-Ripped jeans
-Anything that could be considered 'aesthetic'
-All things fluffy
-Strawberries
-The beach
-England seems nice.

D I S L I K E S:
-Snakes
-Spring
-Elevators
-White chocolate
-Daisies
-People making fun of her height.
-Rap and country music.

F E A R S:
-Spiders - like, deathly afraid.
-Small spaces
-Cancer

P E R S O N A L I T Y: What Sable lacks in height, she makes up for in personality. Known to usually be the one to make people smile, Sunshine has a sharp wit, and is quite intellegent. Her loyalties run deep. Add that to her strong sense of compassion, and she can find herself in a world of trouble. Sable loves to pull small pranks on her friends, and makes a good sounding board for peoples problems. A competive girl at heart, she never backs down from a challenge and is quite the adrenaline junkie.

Though not technically a rebel, Sable doesn't allow herself to be pushed around, and has the tendancy to be a bit hot headed. Having no problems with standing up for herself, those around her, or what she believes in - the girl is very arguementative. Though friendly to just about anyone, Sable has a hard time letting people get close due to trust issues.

F L A W S: - Untrusting
- Overly Sarcastic
- Hot Headed
- Argumentative

E Y E C O L O R: Dark brown.

H A I R: Brown. Falls about an inch below her shoulder blades.

H E I G H T: Five feet, zero inches.

S K I N T O N E: Slightly tan.

E T H N I C I T Y: American.

B O D Y S T R U C T U R E: Hourglass.

P L A C E O F B I R T H: Los Angeles, California, USA.

M O R T A L P A R E N T: Edward Hollingsworth - Locally famed prosecutor attorney.

G O D P A R E N T: Venus

A B I L I T I E S: - Can speak fluent French.
- Can speak to doves, swans

P O W E R S: N/A

P E T S: N/A

H I S T O R Y: -Born in Los Angeles, California. Aphrodite was in her life until Sunshine turned three months old.
-Made decent grades all throughout school.
-Lupas wolves found her when she was thirteen. She spent six months proving herself worth for the legions of Rome. The journey to Camp Jupiter was a hard, long fought battle, but she prevailed.

N O T E S: The Third.

N O T E S: - Color code is #7ea7d8
-Faceclaims is Bea Miller.
-Might be pretty but with stab you in a millisecond.
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

"If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know." Empty Re: "If you wanna love me, I don't wanna know."

Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:11 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum