Go down
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

It's All Love Empty It's All Love

Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:16 pm

We Are, We Are the Youth of the Nation.
Hello Everyone! Q aka Rachel aka The Kitchen Knight aka a bunch of other stupid stuff I've said before here! I'm trying to expand my role playing portfolio at the moment so I'd love to roleplay with anyone! I'm pretty consistent about posting and my posts are decent in length. I like planning and plotting, but I am also down for a casual lets-just-see-where-this-goes type thread! Comment below or PM me if you'd like to roleplay. Now, let's meet the idiots.

This RP Invite contains spoilers for The Demigod Complex. You have been warned.

Veronica Felicity Waller
"Everybody's digging on the waves of the summer sun"

Daughter of Salacia | Legacy of Cupid, Empanda
Veronica is in the first cohort. She is always working hard. Whether that is practicing gymnastics and surfing, or doing some hard hitting journalistic reporting, she does everything she can to seize the day and night. If someone needs this legacy of Empanda, though, she will drop everything for them. Veronica is bisexual and a Hufflepuff. Oh, and you can't forget the time she spends keeping her twin brother, Levi, in line.

Relationships
>>Twin Brother: Levi Waller IV
>>Best friend(s): none
>>Friend(s): none
>>Enemy(s): none
>>Significant Other: none

Featured CompletedThreads
>>no completed threads

Current Threads
>>dream of ivy covered walls | Delilah | Astoria

Oliver Samuel Marbot Garrett
"And I've got friends on the other side"

Son of Letus
Oliver is a member of the 2nd cohort. He is easily excitable and the most loyal friend you could ask for. He is pansexual. Oliver is a Hufflepuff, obviously. Born and raised in New Orleans, he was dipped in mysticism at a young age. Maybe that can help him figure out what's wrong with him. His hobbies include reading and writing comic books and hanging out with his amazing friends. Oliver was dead once, and that's gonna be a whole thing.

Relationships
>>Best friend(s): Lachlan Reid | QMeetsWorld
>>Friend(s): Skye Maddox | Pike
>>Significant Other: Delilah Lockwood | Astoria

Featured Completed Threads
>>In Brightest Day, In Darkest Night | Delilah | Astoria
>>he's killing me for mercy
>>lemon to a knife fight | Lachlan, Skye, Delilah | Pike, Astoria
>>live and let die | Delilah, Lachlan, Skye | Astoria, Pike
>>screaming the name of a foreigner's god | Skye, Lachlan, Delilah | Pike, Astoria
>>Whatever happened to predictability | Delilah | Astoria

Current Threads
>>look at how he's smiling | Delilah | Astoria

Maximilien Xavier St. Martin
"Dancing through life, mindless and careless"

Son of Trivia | Legacy of Mercury, Bacchus
Maximilien is the centurion of the 5th cohort. He is a bright and happy person, hell bent on being kind to others and social justice. He is from New Orleans. On his non-godly sides, he's Black and Jewish, both cultures he love. Max, like his dad, is a linguist and anthropologist, studying language and culture. He loves dancing and giving advice. Maximilien is a Hufflepuff. He is bisexual. His magic sometimes wigs out on him, but he loves his powers. ((inspiration was wild magic sorcerers in dungeons & dragons))

Relationships

>>no completed threads

Current Threads
>>
[/url]you're over my head | Verity | AwkwardlyAsh

Figueroth "Fig" Kristen Creighton
"Out of my league, old school chic"

Daughter of Janus
Fig is a member of the 3rd cohort. She is, above all else, complicated, defined by duality. Old and new: Fig was born in England in 1852, but has a real modern and liberal perspective. Beginning and end: She loves the study of the past and looking to the future. Light and dark: She is all bright and sunny, until she the storm clouds roll in. Fig loves to do research and find answers. She is a Ravenclaw. Fig is pansexual. Born in Liverpool and raised in Adairsville, Georgia, she has a unique perspective on life.

Relationships

>>a tale of dungeons and dragons | Skye, Delilah, Lachlan, Caroline, Kirsten, Oliver, Dominic, Tieghlur | Pike, Astoria (AU)

Current Threads
>>Mysteries and Regulations | Thurmond | Cedar

Lachlan Aramais Reid
"One song, one last refrain. Glory from the pretty boy front man"

Son of Fama | Legacy of Mercury
Lachlan is a member of the 2nd cohort. On the surface, he is just your typical alcholic dude bro, and while he's that below the surface as well, he's got more shit going on. Mom issues, check. Absent dad, check. Distant brother, check. Girl problems, check. Dead best friend, check. Lachlan is a Slytherin and painfully painfully straight. Lachlan just wants to die being remembered.

Relationships
>>Best friend(s): Oliver Garrett | QMeets World
>>Friend(s): Delilah Lockwood | Astoria ; Monroe Vallas | Vega
>>Significant Other: Skye Maddox | Pike

>>act your age | Oliver, Greg, Steve, Marley, Stu, Mark, Leighton, Chad
>>and when you say my name | Skye | Pike
>>i guess i could start a war | Skye | Pike
>>lemon to a knife fight | Skye, Delilah, Oliver | Pike, Astoria
>>we can be beautiful | Skye | Pike
>>we can never go back | Skye | Pike

Current Threads
>>you're a sunflower | Caroline | Pike
>>worn to the bones | Skye | Pike

Halley Miranda Elenya
"Drops of Jupiter in her hair"

Daughter of Urania
Halley is bigger than this world. She has the kind of infectous personality you follow into wars, even if it might be on the wrong side. The daughter of a sheriff in rural Texas, she's proud of her roots and her connection to the heavens. Halley is an ambitious Slytherin and a bisexual. With her best friend by her side, she can do anything.

Relationships
>>Best friend(s): Bronte Cartier | Pike

>>no completed threads

Current Threads
>>A Moment to Think | Aikaterinē | redline2400

Levi Benjamin Waller IV
"Sand and the waves are made for having fun"

Son of Salacia | Legacy of Cupid, Empanda
Levi is in the first cohort. He is the most chill Australian surfer dude. The son of a resort owner, Levi dreams of running the resort himself one day. As a combination of his god parent and legacies, he is easy to approach and talk to and feel at home with. Levi is pansexual and a Gryffindor. This son of Salacia would forget his head if it wasn't for his 19-minute-older-sister Veronica.

Relationships
>>Twin Sister: Veronica Waller

>>no completed threads

Current Threads
>>no current threads

Berkeley Isabella Montes Candela
"Ask me how it feels looking like hell on wheels"

Daughter of Pluto
Berkeley is from the 4th cohort. No irony intended, but Berkeley Candela was literally sent from hell. Berkeley is the absolute epitome of HBIC. She traffics in fear and power to make sure that no matter where she is, she’s the most powerful person in the room. Her ability to deceive and to persuade are absolutely through the roof. She takes most of her enjoyment in watching other people struggle or squirm underneath her (physical or emotional) stilettos. Berkeley bleeds green and silver Slytherin blood. She comes from old money New England.

Relationships
>>Best friend(s): Blair Marques | Astoria ; Bess Nakamura | Pike

>>surviving drills | Blair, Bess | Astoria, Pike

Current Threads
>>no current threads

Last edited by QMeetsWorld on Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:03 am; edited 14 times in total
Morgan Landry
Morgan Landry

It's All Love Empty Re: It's All Love

Fri May 10, 2019 2:47 pm
Hey! I have no approved characters yet, but I was wondering whether you'd still like to plot stuff with those I have in the works? I am making a character from ancient Roman times, and I feel that the Linguist & Anthropologist in Maximilien may get along well with her!
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Fri May 10, 2019 2:52 pm
That sounds super cool and I think Max would be great for that!
Morgan Landry
Morgan Landry

Sat May 11, 2019 4:46 am
Awesome Do you wanna plot on discord?
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sun May 12, 2019 12:21 am
Sure! Sounds like a plan.
Sponsored content