Go down
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Girls just wanna have fun Empty Girls just wanna have fun

Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:09 pm
It had been some time since Lily had gone out to the mall, but you could bet any time she did go she'd go out with Rowan from the Aprhodite cabin, because lets be real if it weren't for Rowan you'd see Lily wearing her dope shades she could just manifest and socks and sandals like that dad who went on vacation, but wanted to still be safe by wearing the socks. Because wearing just sandals was too outrageous, you know? The two of them had taking public transport into the city and upon entering the mall she looked over to Rowan with a beaming smile.

"Alright Rowan, what did you want to do first? I need to find some new shorts and shirts I think, but knowing my luck I'm going to pick the worst patterns or wear things that look like a potato sack. You've always had impeccable taste in my opinion." She said with a shrug of the shoulders as she was looking around the mall to see what was near them in their immediate area. They had the whole day to look around and they'd eventually have to stop for lunch, but it was best to try on clothes before you ate, at least that's what she told herself.

"I wish we had a dance to go to or something, you know? i'm not a big fan on dresses, but everyone getting dressed up for once would be neato."
Cliché
Cliché

Girls just wanna have fun Empty Re: Girls just wanna have fun

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:39 pm
Girls just wanna have fun Tumblr_inline_pje9sjo86a1vxephr_1280 Girls just wanna have fun Tumblr_inline_pje9szzHCA1vxephr_1280

Last time Rowan had left camp and ventured to the mall she hadn't done as much shopping as she would've liked.  She left with something she normally wouldn't have bought, and she was feeling a little pressured.  Being a child of Aphrodite holds you up to certain expectations.  “Clothes for warm weather sounds great, all the shorts and shirts.  Don't forget about tank tops too,” Rowan smiled and then blushed when Lily made the comment about her having good taste.  “I guess it's just in my genes.”  She took her time looking at all the stores around them, “well, we do have the prom coming up on the 27th of April and that’s nearly a month away, but it wouldn’t hurt to look now.”  It being a month away was true but Rowan liked to get things in advance, she could always change her mind later.

Rowan walked over store near them that had a few dresses in the window, she pointed to a few of them, “I really like the neckline on those.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:07 am

When she heard the mention of probably getting some tank tops she nodded, those would be a good idea. This is why she brought Rowan with her because lets be honest if it were just her she would probably forget all of this and then get distracted by pants and sweaters and not get anything she needed. Lily was bad for it and she knew it. Lily was also known to match stripes with polka dots so that was an adventure in itself.

Then she was reminded about prom happening soon and instantly a form of anxiety was running in her mind. How formal was this prom going to be? Did she need a nice fancy dress or just something like semi fancy? Lily didn't go to proms very often, but she'd push the thoughts down and calmed herself. She put a smile on her face and walked over to the dress store with Rowan. "You're going to prom right? I'd love to have someone I'm friends with be there." She said hoping it was something Rowan was up to.

The daughter of Apollo began to look at the dresses, none of them really caught her eye yet, she still was debating what kind of dress she even wanted and how she wanted to do her hair. There were so many things to keep track of. "I don't even know if there will be a dress I like, I haven't seen anything yet."
Cliché
Cliché

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:01 pm
Girls just wanna have fun Tumblr_inline_pje9sjo86a1vxephr_1280 Girls just wanna have fun Tumblr_inline_pje9szzHCA1vxephr_1280

Rowan was planning on going to prom, whether she would have a date or not was a separate issue.  "Yeah I'm going," she nodded and smiled, "I've been excited for it for a bit now, so I'll definitely try to talk to you if I see you there."

Rowan looked around at the dresses. "I'm sure you'll be able to find something since there are so many choices," she said while walking into the store and picking up a few.  "Like this one," she held up a light rose pink one, referring to one of the many choices.  “All depends on your preference tho, I think I want something darker.”  Rowan turned around and looked at a few other dresses.  “Any idea of who you might go with?

Last edited by Cliché on Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:32 pm

When Rowan mentioned she was going to go Lily's face lit up. It meant that she would at least know one person at the prom, but she wasn't sure how many more people she would know. Of course her half siblings were going, well at least some of them that was. But having a friend to interact with would be so much better. Lily didn't know if she were going to go with a date or not. She didn't really have a line up of guys to ask to go with, but it didn't mean she couldn't make friends once she was there.

"Hmm." She said as she looked at the options that Rowan was pulling from the rack. Lily wasn't entirely sure what she wanted to go with yet so she kept pulling dresses to the other side of the rack as she'd look. Eventually she found two different options she'd like and funny enough both of them were either partially black or all black. The first one she had picked up had a subtle high and low bottom and was black and white. The other one she had was a more form fitting black dress with a slit up the side of it.

"I guess I could try these ones on." Lily said as she looked over to Rowan, "Did you have any you were going to try on yet?"
Cliché
Cliché

Thu May 09, 2019 11:00 pm

Rowan took her time looking at a few more dresses, different cuts and styles.  A variety of colours, she pulled out a few different ones, some were more bright while others were darker.  “I think I’ll try on this one,” holding up the dress that she had been holding for a minute.  Rowan then pulled another dress, “this one too.”  She glanced around looking for the dressing rooms, when she spotted the area she made her way over, “okay, so do you want to go first and then show me or do you want us to go at the same time?”  Rowan paused, “or not show each other at all but I feel like that would be a little odd.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum