Go down
Fauna
Fauna

Stabbing with the sharp end [Private] - Page 4 Empty Re: Stabbing with the sharp end [Private]

Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:26 pm
She smiles and nods as the first level loads up, spawning them into a room split between glass with a button near the glass wall and some white walls nearby.

"Alright, I know how to do this one, although this is pretty simple, I'll stand on the button and you go ahead of me" She told him as she moved Atlas onto the button and the front door opened up for Timothy to head through.
Amaru
Amaru

Stabbing with the sharp end [Private] - Page 4 Empty Re: Stabbing with the sharp end [Private]

Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:31 pm
"The first missions are always easy... I guess it will be just standing on a button... putting a cube on a button... " he said since it was like that in both Portal and Portal 2.
And he was right. Or so it seemed. Once the door opened he entered another corridor and just jumped at the big red button that was in front of him.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:18 pm
"Ok honey; I think if you put a portal next to me and one in there, I can get through and we can complete the level"
Amaru
Amaru

Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:21 pm
"Oh... sure, not a problem," he completely missed the one portal.
"Or it wouldn't be if I could aim with this thing. Darn, that's unusual," he said and shot it once more, this time much better.
"This will need some getting used to," he said but he wasn't complaining.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:47 pm
"indeed, but you'll get the hang of it eventually" She smiles and heads through the portal he made, allowing them to proceed and complete the first level.

"we did it, honey; shall we continue?"
Amaru
Amaru

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:04 pm
It was a blast and Tim felt great for the first time since he arrived here. He was getting half-decent with the controller and rarely missed his intended portal placements and while they died occasionally it was still fun. And time tends to fly when one have fun. Before he realized it was pretty dark outside.
"Oh my... I think we overdid it a little. I think it might be quite late," he said out of nowhere when another death gave him the opportunity to take a deep breath.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:10 pm
She had a great time and indeed, it had grown dark outside and laughed a bit as Timothy respawned with GLaDOS mocking him on screen.

"Indeed, maybe you should head back to your cabin and save this for tomorrow if you want to come round again. Actually, you need to come round again since you promised you were going to help me learn to cook the food from your home country"
Amaru
Amaru

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:53 pm
"This was a blast and I thank you for it!" he said still laughing from GLaDOS's lines.
"I will come, don't worry. I am really curious how this ends... probably badly, everything with GLaDOS ends badly," he wanted to smile but got interrupted by yawning.
"I better go... by now most people will be sleeping and if I wake them up it will be unpleasant... I really thank you for tonight," he waved and left for his room...
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:58 pm
"I understand, honey and I had fun too; have a good night and don't forget to take some pudding with you to share out; I want to know what the others in the cabin think of my cooking" She smiles, waving him goodbye as he went back to his cabin as she did some of her own things before going to bed too in her babydoll, excited of what the next day could bring.

[thread exit]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum