Go down
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

A new day (private) Empty A new day (private)

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:02 pm
The beginning of summer was here again, and back to camp the demigods went.

Stan moved back into the Apollo cabin, with his sister. He spent his first day at camp re-reading the Iliad and the Odyssey, and then afterwards going to the infirmary for medicine practice. He didn't see Jason all day, nor did he see Katie. He reorganized the medicinal cabinets, and took care of one kid who had already injured his foot while training.

Jason spent his first day back at the beach, but wasn't his normal social self, instead choosing to surf instead of play volleyball. He had DMed Stan again, but no response. He decided to do the same to Stella. Stella, please meet me at the beach today. I'm sorry. Can we please talk?
MauraTheDemiGod

A new day (private) Empty Re: A new day (private)

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:24 pm
Ah.... back to camp at last, she missed it here and would be lying if she didn't say shd was glad to be back.

Stella was glad that Stan moved back in with her, she hated not being around someone to talk too, he was her best friend. Stella spent her days reading up on medicine and homemade herbs for wounds. After that she decided to go by the lake and catch up on her drawing that she loved doing so much. She spent most of her day drawing and reading enjoying the sunshine outside.
-----
Walking into the infirmary Katie set down a Aphrodite girl who twisted her ankle. Rolling her eyes as the girl rambled on how she was trying to impress a boy, she looked at Stan. "Another one for you Stan, hope you're not busy. "she said softly. "I never saw you after the party, but thank you." she said looking at him.

Walking into the cabin after being back the lake, her phone buzzed as she opened it and looked and sighed. Dming him back she shook her head. Fine... I'll meet you there." she typed before hitting send. Already in her beach clothes she put her sketchbook on her bed before heading towards the beach. Upon arriving she set her down on the sand beforr taking her sun dress off letting the sun hit her skin.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:33 pm
"It's really no biggie," Stan said to Katie, happy to see her. "Things would've been much worse if I didn't pull you away from the action, so it was for the better." He put different medicines out, and healed the Aphrodite girl. Stan looked at Katie and scratched his forehead. "I'm sorry for judging you. I really am."
--
Jason saw Stella, and approached her. He was wearing his swim trunks and sandals, with a pair of sunglasses on. He was wet from the surfing. "Hey, Stella. I'm glad that you're here. Look, I think I owe you an apology. It wasn't right for me to never talk to you before, I was just dumb about it. I think you're a very attractive and smart girl, and I'd like to...I'd like to start over in a way. That night was a drunken mistake, but we both learned from it. Besides, it was pretty nice, wasn't it?" he said with a laugh. "Please forgive me."
MauraTheDemiGod

Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:15 pm
"It is a big biggie Stan, Zeus knows what would've happened if you didn't. "she said. Katie nodded. "You're probably right, I'm glad I gotten away from it." she said honestly. Watching him she rolled her eyes at the Aphrodite girl, they really annoyed her to no end. "Can you shut up, you're ruining a perfectly good moment with yout annoying stretchy voice." she said looking at the girl in annoyance. "It's ok like I said, I'm used to it "she said shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. " But you're the first person to apologize and mean it "she said softly.
-----
Looking straight at the sun with her sunglasses on she looked doen and seen Jason and let out a small groan, why did she say yes in the first place? She wasn't sure she could forgive him, still didn't believe that he didn't know the punch was spiked. "You're only talking to me now cause I'm older and attractive Jason, beforehand you wouldn't have gavd me a second look."she said honestly. Stella laughed. "Start over with me? That's going to take alot." she said looking up at him. Stella looked at him close to shooting a sun beam at him at his comment. "Not if you don't remember half of it no, don't let your huge ego go to your head, never mind it already did!" said said glaring at him crossing her arms. "I don't know if I can with your ego the size of the United states."she said looking at the waves.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:31 pm
"It's...okay, it was a big deal, but it was the right thing to do, so that's why I did it," Stan said with a smile.

The Aphrodite girl flipped Katie off, and got up, walking away.

"Yeah, well, that's who I am. I'm a trend setter, a cool guy..." he leaned back on the medicine cabinet, and all of the medicine fell out, going everywhere. He blushed, embarrassed.
----
"Stella, that's not true, when I was younger I was caught up in my own head. I thought I was a star, but I've matured, I know that Sungo ain't anything but a surname. It's a surname that makes my life great and ruins it at the same time! I think you're absolutely the best girl I've met here, Stella. I'm sorry I messed us up before we even started. I know you like me, and I...I like you." Jason sighed. "I was trying to lighten the mood, I was just as drunk as you. I don't have an ego, I'm not my father! What do you want? Do you want me to go back in time and stop it? The important thing is that it's over with, and it could've had worse repercussions. Do you think I went in with the plan of doing that? Stella, I can't believe the same person who understood me and saw what I really am 48 hours ago is now standing in front of me, accusing me of what my stereotype is!"
MauraTheDemiGod

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:06 am
Katie nodded. "Once again thanks, I don't know what would've happened to me if you wouldn't have helped. "she said honestly. She didn't want to think about it, it was in the past but she couldn't help but not to wonder.

Smiling back at him she rolled her eyes at the Aphrodite girl who flipped her off laughing. It didn't bother her in the least, she thought it was funny.

Katie giggled. "Yeah....as cool a cucumber Summers."she said smirking before giggling. "Here let me help you with."she said helping him pick up the medicince.
-----
Stella looked at him her arms still crossed. "Well... that explains your ego over the years, and why you didn't talk to me."she said. "People may not know of Summers here, but in the mortal world we're very well known, but I don't let the name get to me I'm just a normal girl."she said looking at him. "I laways liked you Jason, but you probably didn't like me until 48 hours ago, mine been for five years!" she said looking away at him holding back tears. "Apparently you did if you make a joke like that, I don't remember much so I don't think it's funny!"she said glaring at him. "No I don't, besides if it wasn't meant to be it wouldn't have happened. "she said softly. "Yes I do, how could you not have know it was spiked you had how many parties like this and got drunk with the Aphrodite girls?" she asked. "Well after tonight do you blamd me? You never EVER talked to me until last night, I tried to many times with you but you always ignored me." she said still looking away.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:23 pm
Stan started picking up the medicine. "So, I want to know more about the real Katie Knight."
---
Jason sighed, putting his fingers on his temples. "Stella, I never approached you because I didn't know what to expect. I'm sorry. I never ignored you, you know as well as I do that you never even attempted to approach me. We were both scared for our own reasons. The punch has been spiked before, but not many times, and I never drank it when I was. You're making it seem like this is all my master plan, my true intentions. Stella, I'm sorry," he spoke calmly, "it's in the past, and I can't do anything about it. I can't. You can't. No one can. We can't make the same mistake and ignore each other for another five years. It'll just make the situation worse." Jason took her hand and got on his knees. "I'm sorry. I really, truly am. What can I do to make it up to you?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:34 pm
Helping him pick up the medicine, she bit her lip and nodded. "Ok... what do you want to know?"she asked him looking up at him.
----
Stella looked up at him and rolled her eyes. "Didn't know what to expect? I'm a sun girl and I'm not like most girls around here, what did you expect of me?" she asked him. "Exactly I have, not in person but I tried to be on your teams and I tried helping you out, but other people and girls beat me too it and I'm pushed out of the way. " she said honestly. "Yes I was scared, but seeing you here at camp with all those girls I knew I didn't stand a chance, I wasn't like them and I knew it." she said looking at the waves on the beach. "Because the way your acting is making me think that, how do you expect me not to think differently?"she asked him. Stella looked at him with her sky blue eyes. "Sorry are just words Jason, something that you say to cover something up, you left me basically after I gotten sick drove me home and left me on my doorstep like I was trash!" she said with tears in her eyes. "I...I don't know Jason, I really don't but I need time."she said pulling away from him.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:49 pm
"Well, what are your likes? Dislikes?"
----
"I didn't expect anything of you, I didn't know what to expect. You get a lot of personalities in these demigod camps. It's complicated, Stella, it's really really complicated." He sighed, getting up. "Stell, you know as well as I do that we both had no control over our social barriers. The most we could've one is tried to talk, and that's what happened. You saying that you didn't stand a chance is the stupidest thing! You're pretty, intelligent, and nice, what more could a guy want? I have the money, all that I'll ever need, but none of that matters. I have popularity, all that I'll ever need, and who cares about that? I didn't know what to say when I pulled up to your house, you had me lost at words. I've never felt so terrible over an accident! If you won't accept my apology, you're throwing away something here, something that could be special." Jason sighed as she pulled away from him. "Stella, once more, I'm sorry. Take the time you need."
MauraTheDemiGod

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:00 pm
"Oh... boy the deep stuff huh? Well... I love the ocean and I love reading, I don't like liars and backstabbing people and I don't like crowded places. "she said throwing the glass away that she gathered up.

-----
"I'm just a normal girl, I'm nobody special and I don't want to be, I want to be me."she said softly. "I know this camp is filled with many personalities, but I'm not a fake like some girls here. "she said darkly and scoffing. "It's not complicated if you know the person and how they really are."she said pointly. "My point exactly, we're two worlds that are different Jason!"she said shaking her head. "Money and all that don't mean a thing to me, it's honesty, love and friendship that matters to me." she said softly but honestly. "Had you lost in words, I'm the who should be lost in words, I had no idea what happened!" she said crying. "I just need time to process all of this Jason, I feel nasty and disgusted with myself."she said signing.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:08 pm
"I'd hardly call that deep. I'd call deep like your stance on life or what you think the purpose of love is." Stan continued to help clean up. "Sounds like you hate camp and school."
----
"I realize what you're saying, I agree with it. Stell, you gotta realize I didn't know what I was doing either. I really didn't, I'd never do something like that on purpose. That's morally wrong in every way and illegal." He backed off of her. He put his hand out, taking the risk of making this worse. "Stella, I know you'll hate me for this, but, I need to know." He took a deep breath, and cast a truth spell on her. "What is bothering you about this so much? What do I need to do? Do you still like me?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:55 pm
"I was joking Stanley, besides my stance in life is make a difference in the world around me, if I can make the difference in something I know that I did good."she said sighing. "As for love, there isn't no purpose for it, there's a need for it cause it's consuming and powerful and can get us through the darkest of times." she said putting up her walls again. Katie scoffed. "There you go again, making statements about me that aren't true. "she said rolling her eyes. "I don't hate neither, just what people think of me when they don't know shit about me."she said angrily.
----
Stella looked up at him. "I always been this way Jason, I never thought I was a star or special, even if my names means Star."she said shaking her head. "Clearly you did more then me, I never been to those type of parties or ever went far with guys besides what I did with you, and I don't remember it." she said looking away from him. "Yeah... why don't you tell your friends about that then so they'll stop spiking the punch hm?"she asked him crossing her arms. Looking back at him in a daze. "Because I feel like you ruined me, I don't believe that you didn't know the punch was spiked due to having parties like that all the time and you drinking! On top of that you drove me home like a gentleman and I was going to forgive you but you just left me there like trash, my brother Stan didn't even know Katie and he stayed with her, you just left me to handle myself! Yes I like you alot, but I feel broken Jason like you used me and tossed me out to dry!" she said crying.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:09 pm
"That's pretty deep," Stan said with a smile. His smile quickly faded when she started to get angry at him. "I was just putting two and two together! I mean, camp and high school are full of lairs, back-stabbers, and large crowds. Geez, Katie. You are awfully angry at me for something that was half-joking."
-----
He put his hand down. "Stella, I told you, that hasn't happened a whole lot. I wasn't thinking that way." He sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't think you wanted me to stick around after what happened. I thought you would want to be home on your own. I thought that your grandparents would be worried and me being there would've made it worse. It would've looked bad to them, they probably would've been mad. Do you want me to put a truth spell on myself? Do you want me to prove I didn't know the punch was spiked? If I was out here using you, I wouldn't have wanted to see you again and be so concerned for you. C'mon, Stell. Is that what I have to do? Truth spell myself?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:10 pm
Katie shrugged.   "It's the truth and how I see things in life,  people don't see that side of me."she said sighing. Katie glared at him.  "Well stop doing it,  I know what this camp and high school is filled with!" she said before looking away.   "Yeah... half joking Stanley,  do you know what's like to be judge about something that isn't true?"she asked him.
-----
Stella looked at him with her arms crossed.  "Hm... I bet it doesn't. "she said looking at him.  "I honestly wanted you to stay with me,  it was nice having you around. "she said sighing.   "My grandparents probably wouldn't have cared, they're very nice people and don't judge people."she said smiling talking about them.   "No it probably would've looked bad for you, a Sungo with a Summers,  don't want no trouble on that. "she said.  "No, I want you to prove that you like me and not just kiss me and say it and leave again." she said looking up at him.  "Words are just words until you mean what you say."she said looking up at him.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:50 pm
"Well, sorry, I just assumed so," he shrugged. "Life is full of educated assumptions."
----
"Well then you should've invited me in, I can't just walk in without any prior knowledge. I still smelled like alcohol too, and I was a mess. It would've been for the better for you to just communicate with me." Jason sighed, rubbing his temples. "Fine, fine. Fair, I'll prove it to you. How's a date sound? Is that okay?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:42 pm
Katie shook her head. "Well don't assume, I love camp here, I'm free to be myself here."she said looking at the medience in the cabinet.
-----
"You could've walked in with me Jason, that's the gentleman way of doing it. I was sick and reeking alcohol and my grams hugged me and gotten me coffee. I'm sorry for the lack of communication in my part Jason I'll try to do bette." she said looking away from him. "No... cause it's sounds like you're doing it cause I said something, not because you want to do it."she said softly.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 pm
"Why weren't you back at home?"
--------
"I'm sorry, Stell. I really am." Jason looked at her, admiring her beauty. "No, I really, really want to, it's what I wanted to do here, anyway, besides apologize. What do you say, me and you, we go to New Rome for a date? I'll take you anywhere that you want." He held her hand.
MauraTheDemiGod

Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:59 am
Katie shrugged. "No one is really ever there, I'm always there alone and I don't like it." she said looking at the floor as she said that.
---
Stella looked at him with her sky blue eyes. "I forgive you Jason."she said looking up at him. Biting her lip she listened to him and thought about it. "Doesn't sound too bad, when do you want to do this?" she asked him curiously. "Cause if its now, I'm nowhere ready for a date." she said frowning.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:05 am
"What, um, what about...your mom?"
----
"Thank you," Jason said with a smile. "That's all I can truly ask for. We can do this anytime that you want, I'm free." He kissed her hand and let it go.
MauraTheDemiGod

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:19 am
"My mom, isn't around that much she's always away on business trips and my brother lives with his girlfriend in a apartment now."she said sighing.
-----
Looking up at him she smiled brightly at him as the sun shined around her making her look like a angel. "You proved yourself and that's all I wanted. " she said softly but honestly. " I can do it tonight if you let me go get ready for it." she said smiling at him.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:21 am
"Is your brother a demigod? What business does your mom work for?" he made small talk as he cleaned up the rest.
----
"Damn, angelic," he said with a laugh. "Sounds good. I'll meet you at Half-Blood Hill tonight around nine? Sound like a deal?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:28 am
Katie nodded. "Yeah... he's one, we share the same cabin but he's always with his girlfriend she's a Aphrodite girl. "she said rolling her eyes. "My mom is a lawyer so she works on alot of cases for people. "she said sighing sadly.
-----
Stella giggled and blushed. "Thank you, I guess I am." she said brushing her hair out of her eyes. Stella nodded. "Sure that sounds good, I'll see you there." she said smiling at him.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:31 am
"Do they live in New Rome together then?" Stan asked, standing up. He held out a hand to help her up.
---
Jason nodded. "I'll pay for everything, so don't worry about that. See you then, Stell." He patted her shoulder and started walking off, waving.
MauraTheDemiGod

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:36 am
Katie nodded. " yeah...they do, I do know that for a fact."she said. Grabbing some antibacterial wipes she wiped her hands a few times before taking his hand. "These floors are filthy, do they ever clean them?" she asked shaking her head.
----
Stella shook her head. "You don't have to do that, it's ok I don't mind helping. I'll see you soon." smiling she kissed his cheek and walked to her cabin to get ready.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:17 am
"Dude, that's what I'm saying! I felt like I was the only one with antibacterial concern...you get me," Stan said, in awe, taking her hand. He was glad she knew to cleanse her hands first. "We should go visit your brother sometime then. I heard they're doing New Rome flights tonight, chariot-wise." Stan raised an eyebrow.
----
Jason sat in his bunk, giddy he finally worked this out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum