Go down
MauraTheDemiGod

A new day (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new day (private)

Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:15 pm
Katie nodded. "No I'm a bit OCD myself, ok...I'm more then a bit, but not like you."she said softly but honestly. "Not that it's a bad thing, just saying I'm not like you."she said shaking her head hoping she didn't offend him. "Really? That would be nice, you want to go with me?" she asked him.
----
A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER
In a yellow dress and her yellow flats she made her way up towards half-blood hill. Shifting alittle she waited for Jason to show up as she looked around biting her lip. She hoped she looked ok she didn't know what else to wear and this was the nicest thing she had. Fumbling with her hands she let herself glow a bit to let Jason know that she was here.
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:40 pm
"Yeah, of course. We could go anytime tonight."
----
A few hours later

Jason made his way towards Half-Blood Hill, wearing a dress shirt and jeans. His hair was sticking up, fixed, and he was as cleansed as he could be. He was wearing cologne, as well. His eyes gazed the scene as he saw a glowing Stella. He smiled, and made his way towards her. He studied her for a moment. "You look absolutely beautiful," he complimented her.
MauraTheDemiGod

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:37 pm
"I heard about nine is when they start doing everything, so how about then?" she asked.
----
Seeing him coming she smiled at him and blushed. "Thank you, I didn't know what to wear really. "she said looking up at him. "Well don't you look sharp and handsome?" she asked kissing his cheek. As the light around her faded she looked at him. "Shall we?" she asked him smiling at him.
----

Katie was dressed in a black dress as she waited for Stan to come, she was a bit nervous. Straightening her does from any wrinkles that was in she waited. She didn't know why she nervous it wasn't a date, it was more like two friends seeing her brother.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:42 pm
"Sounds good," Stan said with a smile.
---
"Well, anything would've been fine, but you do look really stunning," Jason complimented her. "Thank you I tried my best," he said, putting his hand on the middle of her back. He nodded at the chariot. "Let's rock and roll," he said with a grin, walking over to the chariot and hopping in.

Stan was distracted by trying to figure out whether that was his sister or not he just saw. His attention turned to Katie, as he arrived on scene. His attention was definitely captured, as well. "Well, you really cleaned up, I just, uh, well," he pointed to his outfit- a Star Wars t-shirt and jeans.
MauraTheDemiGod

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:06 pm
Stella shrugged. "I didn't know where we were going and this is a date, sl I wanted to look nice." she said softly. She blushed and bit her lip. "Thanks but I just have a simple yellow dress on, nothing special or fancy. "she said giggling. "Well you look very nice."she said smiling at him. Nodding she gotten in beside him and smiled. "Off we go!" she said happily.
------
Katie giggled and looked down at herself. "Um... thanks, just a normal black dress, no biggie."she said shrugging. "Hey you dressed up nice, I love star wars!" she said looking at his shirt smiling. "Come on let's go before we miss the chariot and we're screwed!"
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:14 pm
"Yeah, it looks good on you. Yellow and Apollo go hand in hand, Summers, the blonde hair, it all ties into one." He said with a smile. The chariot took off, and the next one behind it lined up, ready to go. "Thanks." He took out his phone, checking it. "So, uh, sorry if this is too personal or a weighted question, but it's been weighing in on my mind a bit...what ever happened to your mom?" he asked, softly.
---
"Yea, it's like the best thing on planet Earth!" he said in an excited nerdy way. He followed her, getting into their chariot.
MauraTheDemiGod

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:27 pm
Blushing Stella looked at him and smile. "Really? I didn't think about that, my powers are yellow goldish in color, so I guess it explains it."she said smiling. As the chariot took off she smiled and looked outside. As Jason asked her what happened to her mom she held back tears. "She died in a car wreck by a drunk driver, I miss her terribly." she said sadly.
----
Katie nodded and smiled. "Oh... yeah, I can watch watch them all day, I would to love have a star wars marathon!" she said happily.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:34 pm
"Yeah, it just makes sense as a corresponding color." Jason watched her look away from him and out of the window, as she explained what happened to her mom. "Oh, Stella, I'm so sorry. Drunk driving is something that should be more of a serious issue than it really is..." he squeezed her hand. "At least you know she would be proud at what her kids have become, especially you. Be thankful that you have people as caring as your grandparents to take you in." He kissed her hand, and let go of it.
---
"Yeah, same. Which one is your favorite?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:44 pm
Stella laughed and smiled. "Being a sun girl and stuff, I quite like it and I think it's suits me."she said smiling. Looking out the window she pushed back her tears. "I..it's ok, it been years but it still gets to me, especially seeing people with their mom's. "she said sighing sadly. "I feel like like I let her down the other night being drunk and stuff, I felt disgusted with myself. "she said looking at him sadly. "I'm really lucky, my grandparents are the best!" she said smiling thinking about them.
----

"I know some people don't like the older films but Return of the Jedi." she said softly but honestly.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:54 pm
Jason suddenly understood why alcohol and the other night was such a touchy subject for her. They were reminders of the burden that her mother had taken onto herself. "I think the other night was a mistake, but I don't think she'd be disappointed. I'm sure she wasn't against alcohol completely, she just was a part of another person's very stupid decision while under the influence. We didn't harm anyone. World apart, so don't think that was a let down. If anything, we made the smart decision after all it was said and done." He looked down at her hand. "I sometimes think that my grandfather would be disappointed in the fact that I'm training constantly for war, in the demigod sense, when he died in war, but I understand it's different circumstances. If that helps, at all."
--------
"I don't know what critics you're reading, because the originals are widely accepted as the best. The prequels are 50-50, and most people aren't fans of the Disney sequels."
MauraTheDemiGod

Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:47 am
Many people didn't understand why Stella was against drinking and didn't go to parties much, plus drinking was stupid and made you do stupid things. The remainder that a drunk driver took the life of her mother was too much, she missed her mother dearly and wished more then anything to have her back. She nodded. "I...I know, just people acting so stupid just reminds me cause of their stupidity I don't got a mother. I'm glad we didn't hurt anyone, I'm glad about that and it did lead her to being here now so I guess it wasn't too bad."she said shrugging. She nodded. "In some sense of a way it does, I just never want to disappoint her."she said sighing.
------
"I agree but most like the newer ones, they're ok but nothing beats the original old ones."she said. She wrinkled her nose. "I don't think they should've went with Disney, I think that's their mistake right there. "she said honestly.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:29 pm
"I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, you wouldn't disappoint her. I'm very sure of that," Jason said with a friendly grin. "She would be very proud of the person you've become today."
----
"I understand your thought," Stan said simply. "Disney was a huge mistake, but I guess it's the reason they ever decided to make more."
MauraTheDemiGod

Mon May 06, 2019 2:26 am
Stella looked at him nodding and smiling. "Thanks for understanding, just want her to be proud of me " she said biting her lip. Stella wanted her parents to be proud of her and allcher accomplishments that she made in her life, although doesn't know if her dad would be or not. Although now that she thought about it, maybe she needed to get out and have more fun, she sure needed it.
-----
Katie nodded. "I just like the non Disney ones better, but that's just my opinion they seem more I don't know real I guess is the word for it, not saying that the Disney ones aren't but there's certain things you can't do because it's Disney. " she said shrugging. "That's true, and almost everything now days is owned by them so might as well right?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum