Go down
Fauna
Fauna

Entering From Nowhere (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Entering From Nowhere (Private)

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:10 pm
"No problem, sweetheart" She smiles back before she sees him closing his eyes and she comes over to him.

"Hey, are you ok, honey?"
thehollowboy

Entering From Nowhere (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Entering From Nowhere (Private)

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:54 pm
"Yeah... I will be in a second... every time I do this, I get a headache..." he says, rubbing at his temples.He slowly moves to get up.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:41 pm
She comes over and helps him up.

"I hope so, you look pretty rough"
thehollowboy

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:43 pm
He shrugs a bit, staying still. "I mean... you did put up a good fight." he says, offering a smile. he moves to slowly go sit in the stands. He sighs softly. "I didn't hurt you or anything, right?' he asks, looking over at her.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:00 pm
She smiled warmly at him as she sat by him on the stands, her armour crumbling and reseeding away into the ground before they got there.

"Not at all, honey; I'm perfectly fine and thanks honey, can't say I'm the best though, your really strong, especially with whatever you were doing earlier; I'm not exactly as strong as I appear to be, even though I can fully lift and move around in my full armour, plus trying to stand against you in high heels doesn't help my case too, haha" She said with a giggle at the end as she wrapped her arms around one of his, her chest also pressing against it.
thehollowboy

Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:19 am
He looks over at her. "Oh... well..." he yawns a bit, wincing as the headache hurts a bit more. He slumps a bit, feeling tired. "Sorry..." he says, looking up at her.
Fauna
Fauna

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:10 pm
"Don't be, honey; you just need a rest to get over that headache and you'll be right as rain" She smiled softly at him, "Is there anything I can do to help you?"
thehollowboy

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:44 pm
"Nah... thank you for everything, though... I think I'm gonna head back to the cabin... or go get something to eat..." he says with a chuckle. "Thank you, again."
Fauna
Fauna

Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:01 pm
"No problem, sweetheart; if you ever feel like having another go at me, feel free to stop by cabin twenty-eight and ask for me, ok?" She said, smiling warmly.
thehollowboy

Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:09 pm
"Will do.." he says, smiling as he gets up. He moves to walk out of the Arena.
Fauna
Fauna

Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:11 pm
Fauna lets him go and she also leaves, heading back to her cabin to relax for the rest of the day.

[Thead Exit]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum