Go down
Fauna
Fauna

Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:31 pm
"yes, the barrier that surrounds this place prevents monsters from coming in and finding us, so while in here, you have nothing to fear. And I know, sweetheart, but I'm sure you'll make friends of your half brothers and sisters, besides, its not like your forbidden from coming to see me, so whenever you need me, don't be afraid to come by cabin twenty-eight and ask for me, ok?" She said sweetly, rubbing his cheek.
Amaru
Amaru

Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:43 pm
"That's good to know. Well, I think I should probably find this Mr. D or the... teacher guy and tell them I am here... for the 2nd day. And you know that goes both ways, right? If you need anything or just want to see me you can come to the cabin... well... I have no idea what number is it. But you probably do." he smiled. He was very grateful for everything Fauna did.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:11 pm
"That's probably for the best, sweetheart; you can find them in the big house. And of course, honey. For the apollo cabin, its number seven; it's a pretty nice building; nice and bright and gets plenty of sunlight with all the windows and such" She explains to him gently.

"Do you want to head off or do you want me to stay with you a bit longer?"
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:18 pm
"I probably shouldn't put this off anymore. I probably should go to them yesterday... and you already gave me a ton of your time. I think I will be fine but thank you." he smiled nervously.
"Wish me luck." he added and went to the big house...
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:25 pm
"Your welcome, sweetheart and good luck" She said before letting him go and she returned to her cabin to recoup after the battle.

[Thread End]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum