Go down
Fauna
Fauna

Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy) Empty Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy)

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:03 am
It was a lovely morning as Fauna woke up in a black and red babydoll she slept in. She stretched, deciding to put on her white summer dress, white and tight latex stockings and white high heels with black pokadots on them. She knew Timothy was still sleeping after the rough day he had and she promised that she would help him search for his backpack.

She got up and headed to the kitchen, preparing some breakfast for herself and her guest.
Amaru
Amaru

Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy) Empty Re: Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy)

Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:16 pm
One would say that after the last day he would have pretty crazy dreams, but no. When he finally woke up he remembered no dreams. For a moment he thought that the entire last day was a dream but once he opened his eyes and saw the unfamiliar environment, not to mention the orange shirt he knew it wasn't a dream. With a heavy sigh, he sat up and after a few moments, he left the bed.
He felt surprisingly well. Yes, there was a weird feeling at the back of his head, but he could deal with that. Yawning he left the room quietly since he didn't want to wake up anyone who might be sleeping. He smelled something nice and followed it to the kitchen.
"Good morning..." he yawned once more.
Fauna
Fauna

Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy) Empty Re: Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy)

Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:37 pm
Fauna turned her head to see Timothy walking out towards the dining room and the kitchen.

"Good morning, sweetheart; I was just making breakfast as a matter of fact" She said softly to him, Timothy seeing her entirely white outfit would only add to the motherly glow she had as she brought up a nice helping of scrabbled eggs, bacon and sausages.

"please, eat; I hope you like it" She said, smiling as she sat down and began to tuck into her food.
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:55 pm
"I slept great." he stretched.
"Thanks for taking care of me yesterday... I really wasn't feeling great, but I feel great now." he sat down and gratefully accepted the food. During eating, he didn't speak at all.
"You really are a great cook," he said once he was finished. He usually ate something lighter for breakfast, but he couldn't expect it will be the same here.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:02 pm
"I'm glad to hear that, honey; I even tucked you in and gave you a goodnight kiss to help you sleep" She smiled warmly at Timothy.

"Your welcome, sweetheart and I'm glad your feeling better, it makes me happy knowing your ok" She told him softly.

"Why thank you, honey; I regularly cook, so I tend to get a lot of practice in when I'm meant to be doing physical training, hehe" she said with a sweet giggle.
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:19 pm
"...thanks." he wasn't exactly used to this kind of familiarity from a person he barely knew, but she was so nice and did her best to help him he couldn't complain.
"I needed a good night sleep to let all of it settle down a little. And while it's still absolutely insane I think I can deal with it." he was fairly confident it could be done.
"I was thinking about the bag... and I really think I need to find it. I definitely had it when I started the run so I had to lose it during the run! And I think I might know where..." he said.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:45 pm
"I understand, sweetheart; after all, you had a rough day yesterday, so I can't blame you for how you were. And I see, it's good you have a idea of where to look, so it's best we'd probably start there. Where is this place you were thinking of?"
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:52 pm
"When we were running there was a place with bushes... we stopped there, I think the satyr felt some monsters? I sat down for a moment to catch breath... I drank something and probably forgot to take the backpack. I think it's still there in the bushes. Who would go there after all." he explained. If not there... he had no idea where.
"But since I don't know this city I have no idea how to get there..." that was a bit unfortunate.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:02 pm
"I see; there are a few abandoned places around here, out in the wilderness. Might of been possible the satyr had gotten you to stay there while checking for monsters before getting you to run to the camp. Once your ready, we can get going if you want, sweetheart" She explained simply and softly as she finished her breakfast.

"plus if we are in the wilderness, let's just say I will always know the way around" She explained, in truth, relating to one of her many abilities that as long as she was in the wilds, she could always know where she was and where to go.
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:32 pm
"Ready is my middle name!" he stated adamantly.
"Well actually I don't have a middle name, but you get it... I will grab my bow and boots and we can go right away. I mean if you are ready." he said. Tim was a bit eager to get it done. And since he was full of energy right now then why wait?
"Is there really a chance a monster could attack us? " he still didn't quite belive it.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:45 pm
"Oh my, how energetic you are; sure, we can get going right now" She said as she stood up; it didn't seem she was going to change clothes or wear something that wasn't a pair of sexy high heels. She looks at him and nods.

"Indeed, hence why we'll need to get you some celestial bronze arrows from the armory in case one does come after us, you can fight it effectively. For a basic explanation, only weapons of celestial bronze or something similar can send a monster packing. Anything else wouldn't really work" She explained to him to get him the gist of what the arrows were for. Once Timothy was ready, she would lead him to the armory, a place filled to the brim with every sort of bronze weapon imaginable, even sets of armor. It was a weapon and armor collector's wet dream.

"The arrows are near the back along with a quiver to store them in"
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:57 pm
"What can I say? I slept really well, that makes wonder for a person." he smiled. There was very little he could wear since all of his clothes were gone and the only thing he had were the camper gear he got. Which was a size bigger than needed. He took his belt to stop the camper pants from falling and jumped in his shoes.
"Well the satyr gave me the bow so I guess the arrows should be from the... thingie, but let's get sure." he said and followed her to the armory. He made sure to grab a quiver with some more arrows and since they were already there he grabbed a wristguard as well. There was a tun of the stuff, nobody will miss it. He tried the bow and it looked it will serve well.
"I think I am ready..."
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:08 pm
"That's good, honey" She says softly. Would be noticeable that she didn't take any of the weapons herself, leaving her with just what she was wearing, including her lion head hair clip and a lion head amulet around her neck with a dark blue gem inside its mouth.

"Alright then, let's get going then" She said as she lead him to the fence and the tree that marked the edge of the barrier around the camp. Opening the gate, she would lead Timothy and herself into the outside world beyond the camp.

"Now then, honey; would you mind leading the way? at least to where you remember that it could be and we can go from there"
Amaru
Amaru

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:49 am
"So... you aren't having any weapons? Or do you have like a stealth weapons? Or... are you master of kung-fu?" she imagined her doing some sort of high kick, piercing the monster with her heel. He had to chuckle.
Once they left the camp Tim felt a bit... strange. Like he was entering a new world... even though he literally just left what could be considered a new world. Then again he never knew his "old world" was full of monsters that wanted to eat him.
"Well... the satyr lead the way... I know we came from that direction... but... " he didn't finish the sentence.
Fauna
Fauna

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:35 pm
She giggled in response to his question and taps her lion head hairclip.

"let's call it a hidden weapon here. Besides, I have other abilities that if they are necessary, but I hope it won't come to that" she explained to him.

She listened to him, although noticed him pause and she put a hand on his shoulder.

"What is it, sweetheart?"
Amaru
Amaru

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:22 am
"I... am not sure where to go." he was looking around. Yes, he knew which direction he came from but nothing beyond that. He was running through a city he didn't know at all.
"We came from there... I think." he pointed. Hopefully, he will remember something more as they will go? Sence of direction wasn't exactly his strongest suit...
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:48 am
"Well, let's work backwards and try to find clues" She said as she started going in the direction he had pointed out. Entering the wilderness near the camp, her innate sense of direction while in nature kicked in and she easily managed to navigate around. Since it had been so recent, she managed to see the indentations of goat hooves in the ground, presumably of the satyr that had brought Timothy to the camp.

"I think I found the way, come on, sweetheart"
Amaru
Amaru

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:03 pm
"Yeah... hopefully we can do that," he said and followed her. It wasn't long before she found some tracks to follow. She really was good with nature. Though once they enter a road the tracks will be gone. So far it looked ... familiar. Or he thought so at least. This certainly could be where they were running.
"I have a good feeling about this route... which probably means nothing, but I think it might be it..." he tried to stay positive.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:20 pm
"That's it, honey; don't give up hope" She said as she lead the way, eventually coming across a run down shack that seemed the fit the description Timothy gave her of the place they stopped at before they got to the camp.

Once she got there, she found claw marks on the outside of the shack, sharp enough that they had been easily been able to slice through the thin wooden walls of the shack. She had a look at them and remembered Timothy mentioned strange winged women.

"If I had to guess, honey; you were being chased by Harpies, but they must of lost your scent long enough for you to escape to the camp"
Amaru
Amaru

Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:22 pm
Tim followed and did his best not to lose hope. While one would say that it was only a bag it was a bag filled with his life. And since he couldn't really see himself returning home anytime soon it was everything he had from that life. They arrived at a place he didn't remember that well... but from what his companion said it was attacked by harpies...
"Oh c'mon! One attacked me back in Prague... and they were following me here? What did I do to them? Did I kicked their puppy by accident or something?!" it was so annoying
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:49 pm
"it's nothing like that, simply monsters like them are drawn to the scent of a half-blood like a hungry dog to food. It's why we need to be prepared to fight back, even kill them because if we don't, they will kill us" She said, studying the claw marks.

"Can you check inside the shack in case you left it in there, honey?"
Amaru
Amaru

Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:42 am
"Oh... something to look forward to then. I guess. " if monsters really were hunting them by the smell every visit beyond the camp was really dangerous. This baghunting suddenly didn't seem like such a great idea.
"I'll look, but I think I left it in the bushes... not here." he looked into the badly damaged shack but... nothing was there. Well certainly not his bag.
"Nope..."
Fauna
Fauna

Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:53 pm
"I see, honey; let's keep looking" She said softly, looking around the foliage around the area and started looking around the bushes.
Amaru
Amaru

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:03 pm
"What if the harpies come back?" he asked. He wasn't a coward, but the thought of fighting monsters was hardly something he was looking forward to. He wasn't really prepared for a fight.
He was looking around the place but never went too far from Fauna, just in case something attacked him.
"I don't think it's here. We probably just run through this place... that place was a bit... further I think." he wasn't really sure.
Fauna
Fauna

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:17 pm
"Then we'll keep looking, honey and don't worry, if they do come, I'll protect you" She explained as she continued to lead. Eventually, found a picnic table where there was a typical jock and a bunch of busty blonde women around him. On the table was Timothy's bag. They were laughing and could hear one of the girls talking.

"Like, oh my god, the little kid's face; it was like he was pissing himself. Such a little brat. If only the goat legged prat didn't loose us, we could of got them both by now" She said while the man on the table laughed.

"What a pussy; I mean, grow a pair. I mean, who wouldn't want to meet you three lovely ladies?" He joked, clearly referring to Timothy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum