Go down
Amaru
Amaru

Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy)

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:37 pm
After some further searching, Tim found a place where 3 weird ladies were talking to some person. One of the ladies was speaking and apparently talked about him. Well, unless there were more kids being dragged by a satyr here recently. It was true, that he was afraid, but he didn't appreciate being talked about in this manner.
Well, Tim knew who surely would like to speak with the lovely ladies. It didn't seem like they knew about him yet and he was going to use it. Taking the bow from his back he didn't waste any time. He never even dreamt of shooting someone, but these were obviously monsters... not to mention thieving monsters. And that one lady was going to learn the hard way that insulting a good archer was quite high on a list of stupid ideas. From the temporary cover, he released the arrow directly at the rude lady, hoping he will manage to loose once more before they realize who and from where is shooting at them.
Fauna
Fauna

Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bagging on it (Private) (Fauna/Timothy)

Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:00 pm
The girl hissed as the arrow sank into her arm. She turned to look at him and saw that her eyes were anything but human; they were like a bird of prey.

"Fuck, little brat just shot me" She growled in his direction, "You may of escaped once, but your not going to get away again, that I can promise you" She said as her hands turned into bird-like talons, much bigger then any bird's claws have ever been, each one about the size of a sword and would explain the deep cuts in the shack earlier. The other two girls also transformed in a similar way, growing light pink wings. The jock stood up, also transforming into a male harpie. Fauna would come next to him and he would see her tap her lion head hairclip and as she removed it, it expanded and extended to form a bow with a bronze lion's head at the center and a blue energy bow string.

"Don't think he's alone in this; you have me to deal with too"
Amaru
Amaru

Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:00 pm
Tim wasn't going to let them get to him. As the monster lady was busy talking he nocked another arrow and let loose. There were absolutely zero reasons to talk to the monsters who were insulting him and probably wanted to eat him or something worse. This time he was aiming far better. He wasn't used to this bow, that had to be why his first shot was so bad.
By that time Fauna was already next to him, probably prepared for a battle!
Fauna
Fauna

Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:12 pm
This time however, she used her claws and slashed the arrow into pieces.

"Please, you got a lucky shot, but let it go to your head, brat, I..." She growled at him when a energy arrow hit her in the other arm as Fauna fired a arrow at her.

"Don't forget, he's not the only one here you have to fight" She told them. The guy stepped up.

"I admire your confidence, but it is you two verse us four, so I wouldn't be so sure of your success" He told her before the three female harpies flew up and at them, claws baring down on them.
Amaru
Amaru

Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:40 am
Tim should be terrified, there were four deadly harpies swooping down at him and all he had was a bow that proved quite ineffectual so far. And he kind of was but as usual, when he was aiming he was concentrating and there was time for very little else. As he was aiming to take down the stupid rude harpy woman he completely missed that his arrow started to glow. It was very subtle until he loosed. Once the arrow started its flight it burst into a bright light and hitting the same unlucky harpy...
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:49 am
The sunlight arrow fired straight and true, shooting the harpie straight through the heart. She squawked in agony before she disintegrated before his eyes, being returned to the underworld. Fauna also took aim and fired, shooting another of the female harpies in the shoulder, causing her to mess up her attack, allowing Fauna to get out the way. However, the two others harpies decided to attack Timothy, their talons raised. Seeing no other way, she ran and stepped in front of Timothy and spoke aloud in ancient greek.

"Kardiá tis gis, Plíris thorákisi!" Which, due to being a half-blood, Timothy would understand perfectly as, "Heart of the earth, full armour!" as mountain rock and vines wrapped around her body, forming around her legs, body and head into a solid mountain rock version of full plate greek armor, even giving her high heeled boots. Their talons slashed against her, but their talons, although slashing against the stone, couldn't cut through it as it was thick rock she used as armour. She kicked one another and fired a shot at the male harpie, forcing him away.

"When it comes to protecting the people I care about, there's nothing I won't do!" She said, her demour clearly changed from the happy mother to a serious fighter or a mother determined to protect her children at any cost.

"Stay behind me, honey and let's finish this" She told Timothy as she readied her bow, impressed that he was able to take out a harpie in one shot with that special arrow he used, but she couldn't afford to relax yet as she prepared herself to continue the fight.
Amaru
Amaru

Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:05 am
Whatever Tim's done surprised him. He had no idea what he has done or how did he do that. It worked though, turning one of the harpies to the dust. The others were still coming and Tim realized he didn't know what to do- Fortunately, he was saved by... well he had no idea what happened but he was saved for the moment. He was also quite surprised that Fauna cared for him, knowing him only for a day or so.
"I have no idea how did I do that. Or if I was even one who did that..." he warned her. There were still some arrows in his quiver and the harpies were still there, not looking like they would leave them alone anytime soon. He should probably thank her for saving him, but he will do that if and when they survive this.
"So... do you have any plan? Because I don't... and shooting blindly won't help..." he was looking for another target or opportunity to shoot.
Fauna
Fauna

Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:05 am
She smiled warmly at him.

"Indeed I do, I plan to make this a three-on-three" She said as the gem within the mouth of her lion head amulet began to glow a light blue as she turned towards the harpies.

"Take pride, Leo!" She called out as blue energy flowed from the gem, forming rapidly by her side as a fully grown adult lion, but it's appearance made it look like it was made of a galaxy and stars. It roared towards the harpies and she pointed to one of the female ones she had already shot.

"Go deal with that one, leave the rest to us" She told Leo and it gave a few roars in reply that only she would be able to understand due to her ability to speak to wild animals. It then leaped towards the harpy, pinning her down and began biting and clawing at her while she tried to slash back at it. She looked to Timothy.

"We'll discuss it later, honey; right now, let's finish this" She said, raising her bow as a arrow formed and she fired again, this time at the male one, leaving the other female one not occupied by Leo for Timothy. Even while firing at the male harpy, she spoke to Timothy.

"Don't worry, you can do this, sweetheart"
Amaru
Amaru

Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:39 pm
A day before yesterday it would be probably weird that someone can summon a space lion from a gem. Today it was still weird but fighting harpies will mess up your grasp on reality.
Tim quickly went closer to a tree so the harpy couldn't just easily swoop at him.
"Who is pissing themselves now, let's ask your friend. Oh, yeah... we can't. She is a pile of dust." he tried to provoke his flying foe.
"Will you just keep flying around? I suppose that can work... you are half-chicken after all..." he continued to taunt the monster as he was waiting for a good, clean shot.
There was no reason to waste arrow shooting a flying enemy. But as soon as the monster tried to get to him she would get a face filled with arrows!
Fauna
Fauna

Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:56 pm
The only female harpy not occupied was getting really annoyed at this brat's arrogance.

"You certainly had grown some balls, but cockiness is the fall of many foolish mortals" She told him, flying faster then before, making hitting her with the bow harder as she shot towards him and would land behind him, bringing her razor sharp talons up towards him.

The male harpy was dodging Fauna's arrows and, taking a opportunity between shots, came at her, forcing her to block using the bow arms.

"Foolish mortal, you shouldn't be so sure of success, especially against us"
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:14 am
That was exactly the reason, why he was standing by a tree. When the stupid harpy landed behind him and tried to attack him there was still a tree he could take cover behind. It was time to annoy the harpy a little. He was going to keep the tree between them. The harpy might be agile in the air, but on the ground, he felt like they were at worse even.
"I guess... then again I am not entirely a mortal, am I?" he was still trying to annoy the harpy. He needed just one slip so he can shot her, but so far the harpy was too careful.
While the harpy thought he was cocky but in fact, he was terrified. Fighting for his life wasn't something he expected he would ever have to do. Yet here he was, locked in a duel with a being he didn't believe existed until a few days ago.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:23 am
Her razor sharp talons slashed into the tree, leaving deep claw marks into it as he shifted around the tree to avoid her attack.

"Little shit, stay still" She said, starting to loose her temper as she followed him around the tree, making swipes at him whenever she could get within range.

Fauna was struggling to pull away from the male harpy as his talons were wrapping around the bow arms.

"You could of just surrendered to your fate, but at least you've made our hunt entertaining" He said with confidence as he kept pushing against her and her struggling to match the strength of the male harpy, although he had made one fatal mistake. She shifted her stance to get him to move to one side and then, brought one of the bow arms around, the tops having a celestial bronze tips and stuck it into the harpy's neck, causing him to cry out in pain, making him step back. It was no way able to finish him, but it got him off her.

"How dare you! you'll pay for that!" He growled at her and she shook her head, panting from what it took just to get him off her.

"That's...where your wrong...Oplostásio tis gis, dóry" She said softly, which if Timothy could hear, it would translate to him as, "Armoury of the earth, spear". She would take a hand off her bow and made a upwards gesture towards the male harpy. Then, as he prepared another attack, he gasped as suddenly, a spear formed from thick wood with a mountain rock tip went straight through his heart.

"Gaaa! you...little...y-you want get away with this, we...will be back, we will simply reform in due time and hunt you down" He said as he was slowly dying as she raised her bow, forming a arrow.

"Maybe, but if it means protecting the people I care about, you could come back over the course of our lifetimes and you will never succeed as long as I am here, and so you foul creature, say hello to the underworld for me" She said before she fired, hitting him straight through the head and he disintegrated like the harpy Timothy killed as he returned to the underworld, leaving only the two female harpies left; one being attacked by Leo, the other chasing after Timothy.
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:32 am
Seeing what happened to the tree was a bit disconcerting. Imagining something like that happening to him was... not really pleasant. But there was no time to think about it right now since any mistakes could easily lead to that result. Fortunately, Tim was quick on his feet. Even so, he couldn't do this forever. He needed time to draw his bow and shoot and that wasn't easy to do when running and ducking. Running behind the tree again he turned and just smacked the harpy with his bow right in her head. In his next move, he inadvertently copied Fauna when he picked one of his arrows and just used it to stab the stupid harpy. It couldn't kill it of course but hopefully, it will at least piss it off some more.
His next move was simple - duck behind the tree again. Unfortunately, in his rush he slipped and fell down, leaving him to the non-existent mercy of the monster. Opening his mouth to call for help what came out wasn't what he expected. It was a single tone, intense and brilliant. Whatever it was it stunned the harpy momentarily, giving Tim enough time to shoot her twice in the chest, killing her. Tim remained to lie on the ground since he felt pain in his chest too.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:00 pm
It seemed the only one left was the one fighting Leo, but, like the rest of the group of harpies, Leo sank its teeth into her neck, tearing out her throat and causing her to disintegrate like the others. She called back Leo as she faded into blue energy and reentered the gem in her amulet and she allowed her armor and spear to crumble and reseed into the ground. She panted as her muscled ached from having to fight that male harpy. She came over to Timothy as she found him laying on the ground.

"Hey, you ok, sweetheart?" She asked worriedly.
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:27 pm
"Given the circumstances..." his voice was a bit raspy as he was slowly rising on his feet. This was a little bit too intense for him. Still grasping his bow he went to look at his bag on the table. If the harpies picked it up they could also steal something or... well something.
"Thanks... for saving my life," he said with slightly more healthy sounding voice, but only slightly.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:50 pm
Fauna would help him to his feet and head over to the picnic table where the bag, although a bit at the front, was in one piece, waiting for its rightful owner to take it.

"Your welcome, sweetheart; I couldn't let those monsters hurt you nor would I let you die, after all, I promised to get the bag and return you safely and I'm a gal of my word" She said with her usual motherly smile.
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:12 pm
"Thank you regardless," he said and after a quick search, he just took the bag. It was nice to have a piece of home, but right now he just wanted to go back to the camp. This was insane and he wanted to be safe again!
"This was insane... the harpy nearly cut me in half. It could easily do it if she hit me..." he was quite unnerved by that. So unnerved that he completely missed the sign that suddenly appeared over his head.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:16 pm
"Your welcome, sweetheart" She said as he took his rightful property, happy that they got what they came for. He sounded unnerved about the dealings with the harpies however and she came to him and gave him a big hug.

"It's ok, sweetheart; it's over now" She said softly before she looked up and saw his sign had appeared and, having been a camper for so long and as a cabin counselor, she immediately recognized it as the symbol of Apollo.

"Honey, look up; I believe you've been claimed and it seems I was right about you, your the son of Apollo" She said with a warm smile, stroking his hair.
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:41 pm
"Could we go back to the camp, please? I am not sure if I want to fight another monster until I am ready... " he asked. He really wasn't a coward but this was simply too much for him. He needed training to do this. Fighting the harpy with just a bow was so limiting.
He looked up when pointed to and saw the vanishing symbol.
"Oh... that's good, right? I think... does it explained the things I did?" he asked. After blinking a few times he realized something.
"Wait... does that mean, that "daddy" was watching and didn't help me? Thanks "dad"... "
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:56 pm
"Of course we can, honey" She said, releasing him from her embrace and offering her hand to walk him back to the camp. She was pretty tired too so she'd want to get back to rest up too.

"It's more automatic either when you turn thirteen or your powers awaken and it seems to be the later. And this is a good thing since now, you can go to see your half brothers and sisters and we can do more to help now we know who your godly parent is" She smiled at him, trying to help him see the bright side of this.
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:39 pm
"Do you know someone from the Apollo cabin? Are there nice people?" he asked. Since he spent just one night at the camp he didn't know how many people were there in the Apollo cabin or if they were nice. Hopefully, at least someone was. Still better than Ares cabin or so he hoped.
He didn't know how to feel now when he knew who his father was but also that he almost let him died a minute ago.
"Things won't get easier... will they?" he asked
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:50 pm
"I know a few from the apollo cabin and yes, they are very nice, all as handsome and nice as you are, sweetheart; one of them a few years back when I was still learning taught me how to use my bow properly and get my aim up, so it's thanks to the apollo boys that I'm as good at the bow as I am" She smiled warmly. She does nod her head though.

"yeah, hence why being able to train you and learning to use your godly powers is so important for when you come out here because if any of those monsters nearby catch your scent, they will hunt you, so you have to be prepared to fight when the time comes" She explained as she lead him back over the fence and back into the safety of the camp.
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:57 pm
Tim felt a little better when he learned that there were nice people at the cabin. That was good of course, he was a bit afraid. Perhaps all of this won't be so bad.
"At least we don't have to worry about these four." he pointed out. In the grand scheme of things, it was unimportant but it was his first fight with monsters and he emerged victoriously. He was still alive to learn things.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:03 pm
"Indeed, sweetheart. So, what would you like to do now?" She asked patiently as she waited for his response.
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:25 pm
"We are safe here at the camp, right?" he just wanted to make sure. There was quite a lot of adventure for one day.
"I must admit I am a bit sad that we won't be in the same cabin... " he admitted.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum