Go down
Cliché
Cliché

Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan)

Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:13 pm
Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nrc67rRREa1r7lo9y_250

Rowan paused reading over the menu, “I think I’m gonna get the chicken, mango, and avocado salad with a water.  I’m not in the mood for a dessert.” She smiled placing her menu down and looked over at Fauna, “Do you have anything planned after this? I think I’m gonna head back to camp and take a nap.
Fauna
Fauna

Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan)

Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:23 pm
"sounds good, although considering this is a place that only does deserts, I didn't think they'd have anything else on the menu besides, well, sweet treats" She says, confused as to why for a place called the cheesecake factory that sell deserts, does a savory menu.

"I'll probably be shopping for a few more hours, then come back to camp, maybe take a walk, do some baking and see what I'm in the mood for"
Cliché
Cliché

Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:40 pm
Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nrc67rRREa1r7lo9y_250

Rowan laughed, “they don’t only do desserts it’s just called cheesecake factory, but I can see why you would think that, and yeah baking sounds nice.” Once the waiter came to take their order, she ordered and then continued the conversation. “I did have a nice time shopping with you though, the dresses were really cute.
Fauna
Fauna

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:21 pm
"That's fair enough and indeed; I bake pretty much every day and I tend to cook myself a lot, hence why I don't necessary go to the mess hall all the time" She explained, letting Rowan order the meals for them before answering Rowan.

"I know right? I've had a lovely time, plus we look so hot like this. Did you see that cashier's face when he saw us and went bright red? he looked adorable, but I think our beauty broke him, haha" She said with a giggle.
Cliché
Cliché

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:51 pm

Rowan laughed a little bit, “yeah he was quite speechless, probably mostly because of you though, you’re very beautiful.” When their food arrived she took a couple of bites and swallowed before deciding to talk again, “we should do this again sometime.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:23 am
"Thank you, sweetheart; although don't sell yourself short, you also look lovely too; although I guess how we radiate beauty is different since yours is the youthful beauty of Aphrodite and mine is the more mature, motherly beauty of Cybele" She said softly, returning a comliment back to Rowan. They recieved their food and she sniffed the sweet smell of a freshly baked cheesecake.

"Mhmm this smells wonderful" She smiled and took a bite, then two and then more, "and it tastes wonderful too; your really missing out, honey" She said as she ate.

"Oh for sure; it's so nice to have a nice day, shopping with the girls" She said with a loving smile. She reached over to a flower in the glass container it was in, looking a bit wilted and, with her fertile nature, restored it back to its lovely blooming red colour and its natural vitality. She then plucked the head and put it in Rowan's hair.

"And now you look even more lovely, sweetheart" She said, her smile never seeming to die down for a moment.
Cliché
Cliché

Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:56 pm
Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o4eer4VZJZ1tae3h3_400

Rowan smiled, “thank you for spending time with me and the shopping,” she took a few more bites of her salad.  She blushed when Fauna made the comment about looking even more beautiful now.  She placed $40 on the table, standing up, “I really need a nap before the other Aphrodite kids are back in the cabin.” Rowan laughed a bit, “we should definitely do this again sometime.
Fauna
Fauna

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:04 pm
"Your welcome, sweetheart and of course, I'd love to do this again" She said as she finished her dessert and stood up with Rowan.

"I understand, you need your beauty sleep, right? How about I get us a cab back to the camp?" She smiled sweetly.
Cliché
Cliché

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:10 pm
Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o4eer4VZJZ1tae3h3_400

Yeah beauty sleep, and sure, that’d be great,” Rowan smiled turning and heading towards the exit.
Fauna
Fauna

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:11 pm
She smiles and heads out with Rowan, calling a cab and paid for him to take them back to the camp as she relaxed in the cab, satisfied with a nice day of retail therapy.
Cliché
Cliché

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Once they arrive at camp Rowan thanks the driver, bidding a farewell to Fauna before heading to her cabin to take a much needed nap.
Fauna
Fauna

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:20 pm
Fauna pays the driver and heads with Rowan before parting ways as Rowan went to sleep while she want back to her cabin to cook and bake as she pleased.

[Thread exit]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum