Go down
Fauna
Fauna

Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) Empty Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:40 pm
It was a lovely day for a bit of retail therapy. Those were the thoughts of Fauna as headed to the nearest shopping maul near camp half-blood; needing to scratch the itch that was trying on and buying lots of new dresses and of course, her personal weakness; high heels. She just couldn't get enough of them, especially with how sexy they made her feel and the way they shaped her legs and ass as she walked.

She got out a cab and headed inside the large shopping maul. Today's outfit was a red dress with a frilly rim around the skirt, white frilly thigh high stockings and red and black high heels. She had peach tanned skin that seemed to shine in the light, red eyes and long flowing and curly black hair that flowed down her back like a river. She went to a nearby cafe and ordered a drink and a slice of cake, waiting for her friend, Rowan to arrive as she was to meet her here also for some good old fashioned retail therapy.
Cliché
Cliché

Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) Empty Re: Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:05 pm
Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) Tumblr_inline_nrc69eIh5A1r7lo9y_250

Rowan climbed out of her cab giving the cab driver the money and a tip for going through the trouble. After stepping out and standing she took a quick glance at her outfit she was wearing a pair of dark blue slim jeans, a bell-sleeved white top and a pair of short black wedges. Rowan had her hair slightly curled and all to one shoulder. The watch her father gave her on her last birthday and a small necklace she had gotten the last time she went shopping. Rowan walked over the cafe she was supposed to meet Fauna at excited to finally spend some time with someone outside of her half-siblings. She went up the counter and order a caramel macchiato before looking for her friend.
After spotting her and smiled and walked over sitting across from her. "Hey, how's your day gone so far?"

Last edited by Cliché on Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fauna
Fauna

Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) Empty Re: Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan)

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:46 am
Fauna smiled warmly at the young, blonde-haired girl as she came over with a coffee of some kinda and sat down, asking how she was.

"I'm fine, honey; just eager to go shopping, buy lots of cute and sexy outfits and lots of shoes, especially high heels" She said with the excitement of a school girl as she had some of the iced tea she bought and using a desert spoon, she took a slice of her cake and ate it.

"Mhmm so, which shops should we hit first, honey?"
Cliché
Cliché

Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:05 pm
Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) Tumblr_inline_o020c33r2d1r7lo9y_250

Rowan smiled, taking a drink of her coffee. “I think we should head over to H&M and then we can go look at some shoes for you, “ she said while looking around and spotted the store not far from them. Rowan took a few more drinks of her coffee, before standing and tossing it in the trash. She looked around taking note that the mall wasn’t as packed today as it could’ve been. Then again it wasn’t a weekend.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:09 am
"Sure, sounds like a plan, honey" She smiled warmly as she slowly ate the slice of cake and drank the iced tea. Once she was finished, she would stand up with Rowan and, presuming she would follow, head over to H&M and instantly went directly to the dresses section, a exact B-line for it as she was really excited to find a bunch of both cute and sexy dresses to add to her already vast collection.

"Oooo there's so much choice, I wish I could buy them all"
Cliché
Cliché

Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:59 pm

Rowan followed Fauna into H&M and watched her make her way immediately over to the dresses section. Not where she would normally be drawn to but she didn’t mind very much. She glanced over at the shirts that the store had just put out while listening to her friend talk. Rowan nodded along, “Yeah the dresses are really nice, not something I wear a lot of though.” She turned back to look at the dress, she pointed at a light blue one, “that’s nice.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:37 pm
She nods and has a look at the light blue dress she picked out for her and nods in agreement.

"It looks lovely, I think I'll try it on, although can you help me find some high heels to match with this? I always spend so much time looking at all these high heels that I can never make up my mind normally, mind helping a gal out? hehe" She said with a giggle.
Cliché
Cliché

Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:32 pm

Rowan nodded, “oh yeah definitely.” She smiled and turned to the high heels, picking up a few different ones, a nude pair and a light blue that matched the dress. She turned back to Fauna, “I think one of these would look nice with it, the blue ones might make it too much tho.
Fauna
Fauna

Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:01 pm
"Hmmm indeed; how about I try on both and you can tell me which one you think looks better on me?" She said before quickly heading to the changing rooms, bringing Rowan along so she could tell her what she thought. She striped down to her babydoll underwear before putting on the light blue dress and then first the nude heels. She opened up the curtain of the booth she was in,

"So, what do you think, honey?"
Cliché
Cliché

Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:46 pm
Retail Therapy (Private) (Fauna/Rowan) Tumblr_inline_nrc67rRREa1r7lo9y_250

Rowan followed Fauna over to the changing rooms, she waited with all her weight put on one leg and her arms crossed. When Fauna stepped out she beamed at the dress, “that looks amazing on you! The blue compliments your skin tone really well. I think the nude shoes look good with it, but you should probably try the blue ones on too.
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:40 pm
"Thank you, honey and agreed, give me a moment" She said before dipping back behind the curtain, taking off the nude heels and putting on the light blue heels and came out.

"What do you think now? I think they fit much better with this outfit, don't ya think?"
Cliché
Cliché

Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:08 pm

Oh yes definitely, those look lovely on you, yeah I do think they match better,“ Rowan said placing a hand on her chin and looking at the outfit from a few angles, she nodded. “You look so good.” She smiled, looking back up at her friend.
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:12 pm
She smiled warmly and beamed.

"Thank you so much, I'm glad you think so" She said, doing a twirl in the dress, the skirt floating up a little in the updraft before she came over to Rowan.

"Your turn; let's you a nice dress and heels too. Then we can go back to me and have this back and fourth of us shopping in here, what do you think, honey?"
Cliché
Cliché

Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:41 pm

Rowan nodded, “sounds like a plan and then we can get food after.” Rowan headed back towards wear the dresses were looking at a few different ones, after awhile she pulled out a white one with pink roses on it. “What about this one?
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:53 pm
She follows Rowan around as they checked out the dresses. Rowan picked out a white dress with pink roses on it. She looked at the dress, then at Rowan, then back and fourth a few times.

"I think it could work, but maybe if the roses were yellow so they matched your hair, but I like the pure flowery design" She said, looking around the dresses before finding another white dress, covered in yellow flowers around it.

"I think this would be perfect for you. All we need now is some lovely high heels to match and then this outfit will be perfect" She said with a loving smile on her face.
Cliché
Cliché

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:14 pm

Rowan nodded, “Okay.” She took the dress from Fauna and held it in one hand, making her way over to the heels again, “how about some straps instead of basic heels, maybe a pale yellow pair.” She held up a pair of heels to show, then held up the dress next to them, “maybe?
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:34 pm
She follows her over and nods and smiles at her.

"I think they look great; now try it on, I want to see how it looks on you" She said eagerly.
Cliché
Cliché

Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:18 pm

Rowan smiled and headed over to the dressing room, she moved behind the curtain and was quick to change into the dress, once it was on she smoothed it out with her hands and put on the heels tightening the straps but not too tight. She pulled all her hair back to one side.
Rowan then promptly turned around and walked out from behind the curtain doing a quick turn and then looked at Fauna, “What do you think?
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:46 pm
Fauna's face lit up upon seeing Rowan dressed up with strap heels.

"You look absolutely stunning, honey; Any boys with any sense would be drooling over us" She smiled happily.

"Shall we keep shopping for more outfits or take that lunch break you said earlier?"
Cliché
Cliché

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:10 pm

She smiled and blushed, “thank you, you look great too.” Rowan turned back to the mirror and adjusted the dress a bit before turning back to Fauna, “let’s pay first and then head to cheesecake factory.” She smiled walked past her to the cashier, not bothering to change back into her clothes she would get a bag to put them in. “Hi,” Rowan said looking at the cashier.
Fauna
Fauna

Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:24 am
"Sounds like a plan, honey" She smiled and followed Rowan to the cashier. The young man at the cash register looked at the two drop dead goreous woman in front of him and went bright red, having a mind blank, either from how lovely the two women looked, the daughter of Aphrodite's love aura or just having a brain fart, his mouth was gaped open till Rowan said hi and he snapped back, shaking his head, his face feeling hot and red.

"O-Oh yes, h-how can I help you two lovely ladies today?"
Cliché
Cliché

Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:08 am

Rowan smiled warmly at the cashier, “we were just looking to pay, is it alright if we don’t change? These dresses look so good on us.”  She opened her purse, found the price tag on her dress and shoes, taking them off and just giving him the tags to ring up.  “I’ll also need a bag. If that’s alright.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:38 am
"O-of course" She said, taking the tags of their dresses and heels, putting in the prices.

"That will be forty dollars for your outfits" He said to them and Fauna came forward and gave him the forty dollars.

"There you go, honey"
Cliché
Cliché

Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:22 pm

Rowan smiled at Fauna, “thanks for paying,” she said putting the close she brought with her in a bag.  She left, the store making her way to the cheesecake factory, upon entire she told the lady at the counter that she need a table for two.  Once seated Rowan picked up her menu, “what are you thinking about getting?” she asked.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:48 pm
She smiles and sits opposite Rowan like a proper refined lady with her left leg crossed over her right thigh.

"Not a problem, honey" She smiled and looked at the menu, "Oh there's so much to choose from, but my heart belongs to that baked new york and chocolate cheese; a warm cheese with whipped cream is just the best. How about you, Rowan-honey?" She said, cooing over the tasty sounding menu and looking at Rowan for her response.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum