Go down
Fauna
Fauna

A stroll on the wild side (Private) (Fauna/Finn) Empty A stroll on the wild side (Private) (Fauna/Finn)

Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:47 pm
It was a nice sunny day and it would be a shame to waste such a lovely day inside. She decided to wear a lavender colored, V-neck dress with a short skirt that only just covered the important parts; long tight purple stockings and purple high heels. Carrying on her right arm was a woven picnic hamper, filled with some sandwiches, some ham and cheese and some simple strawberry jam sandwiches. She also had some slices of a victoria sponge cake she had made earlier. She walked through the forest, her hips swaying from side to side, her long curly black hair flowing gently in the soft breeze flowing around the area.

She eventually found a good place to sit down. She laid down the hamper and took out a large black and gold blanket in the shape of a lion's head and once down, laid down in a semi-lounging position, using her left hand to hold her up and her legs curled up instead of laid out. She didn't want to show off what was below the skirt to any nearby peepers, just in case. She opened the hamper and started going through them, trying to decide what to have first.

"Mhmm so many options I gave myself, which do I start with?"
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

A stroll on the wild side (Private) (Fauna/Finn) Empty Re: A stroll on the wild side (Private) (Fauna/Finn)

Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:56 am
Finn was in the forest area, wearing a blue t-shirt and athletic shorts, with a pair of sunglasses. He was making his way to the lake, when he got really tired and took a short break, sitting on a rock. He had his hair in a manbun for the first time, out in public. He'd never done that before, and he definitely liked his hair flowing better. Finn's sneakers were dirty from the dirt and such in the forest. He turned his head when he heard a rustling in the trees, assuming it was a monster going to attack him. Finn drew his dagger, only to hear the sound go away from him. He followed it, quietly.

Finn came to a stop where the sound was, and peered through the trees, seeing a girl sitting there. Two takeaways here for him: one, he'd definitely see this girl before. It was Fauna, one of the older campers. Second off, she was hot as hell and wearing a revealing outfit. He was instantly intrigued. Finn watched her unload the picnic basket, and put his dagger away. He walked slowly through the trees, not wanting to startle her, continuing to watch quietly and say nothing. He laid his head against a tree branch, hiding behind some bushes. He thought about saying something, but didn't know what to say.
Fauna
Fauna

A stroll on the wild side (Private) (Fauna/Finn) Empty Re: A stroll on the wild side (Private) (Fauna/Finn)

Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:22 am
Currently unaware of her newest peeper, Fauna searched through her picnic hamper, eventually deciding on one of the strawberry jam sandwiches. She takes one out along with a finely designed plate with flowers on it and a black and gold thermal flask, filled with peach iced tea. She popped the top off, turned it over so it acted as the cup and poured herself a glass.

"Hmm such a lovely set up, although I think I'd like some blooming flowers too" She said softly in her lovely british accent as she felt the nature around her and, from his hiding place, Finn would feel something in the ground moving before seeing plant vines running slowly towards Fauna before surrounding her and suddenly, in the span of about six to eight seconds, bloomed into a range of beautiful flowers.

"That's much better; now this is just perfect"; the forest, pretty flowers and a view of the lake, doesn't get any better" She said softly to herself before taking a small bite of the sandwich, taking her time and enjoying the view; unaware that someone was enjoying a different kind of view out of sight.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:58 pm
Finn slowly made his way from out behind the trees. He was not silent though, with the sounds of leaves and twigs crunching under his feet. He smiled at the girl. "Sorry to interrupt you, I was just here and...I saw you. I'm, uh, Finn. You're Fauna, right? I mean, I just knew from around, I'm not a stalker or anything," he said with a chuckle. He walked up to her, admiring the picnic she put together. "Let me just tell you, you're straight up wife material. You're the camp mentor around here, you're hot, and you make good looking food? Where do I sign up?" he asked, plopping down next to her.

Finn took the band out of his hair, letting his hair flow down. He rubbed the back of his head, feeling the stress of all that hair being couped up. "Anyway, I'm a son of Cupid, meaning I'm a love master. Actually, back at Camp Jupiter, they call me the Love Doctor, M.D. They were thinking about making a TV show based off of me...so like how much do you want for one kiss?"
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:23 am
She was about to take another bite when she heard the cracking of twigs and crunching of leaves underfoot and out came a boy she recognized slightly; Finn. She didn't know much about him besides that he had been popping by camp half-blood from the new rome area and that he was a roman-based half-blood. But besides that, not that much. He had that sort of handsome bad boy about him as he came over, stuttering at first as he came over, confirming that he was Finn as he introduced himself and he seemed to know her, which wasn't a surprise since she tended to get around the camp herself, so even if she hadn't necessarily met him before, it wouldn't be hard to find out things about her.

"It's ok, honey and yes, that's me" She smiled sweetly, although as he came over and she picked up on his scent, her body began to react on its own, her cheeks felt flushed and her heart began to beat faster like how one feels when a lover comes over. Especially as he straight up said that she was wife material, saying she was hot, was a cabin counselor and made great. She blushed red more and her heart continued to beat.

"Thank you, sweetheart, I'm glad you think so; please, sit" She gestured her hands and had the flowers part so when Finn came to sit down on the blanket, he would break any of the flowers underfoot. The flowers then returned back to where they were.

"Why am I feeling like this around Finn? My body seems to want him so badly, I've only ever this sudden love making urges from the Aphrodite boys. Is he a son of a love god or goddess too?" She thought to herself, trying to continue her natural desires for motherhood and reproduction due to her fertile nature. It was here that Finn confirmed what she thought as he said that he was the son of cupid. Even she knew with only a limited knowledge about roman gods that cupid was a roman god of love and one famously to around for valentine's day. She was rubbing her thighs together, trying to stop herself from coming onto Finn.

"I see, it makes sense for your handsome "bad boy" appearance. I mean that in a good way. I'm a daughter of Cybele since we're talking about godly parents" She said. He continued, saying back in camp Jupiter, they called him the love doctor, M.D. It seemed more like a made-up title, but kinda made since for the son of cupid. He then asked her how much she wanted for a kiss. She continued to feel like she was in heat around him and she knew if he kissed her, she'd probably try to mate with him, so she had to delay as much as possible.

"Well honey, how about some good company and helping me with my picnic; I think I packed too much and could use some help eating all of this. Here, take what you fancy" She opened the hamper for him, showing off the neatly done strawberry jam sandwiches and the hand and cheese sandwiches as well as multiple slices of victoria sponge cake. She took out another of the lovely porcelain plates and handed one to him.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:58 pm
Finn leaned back, admiring the warm weather for a second, before looking at her. He noticed that she seemed flustered, and he wondered if perhaps she was actually nervous to be talking to him. That made no sense to him, considering he wasn't anyone of importance, but regardless, he'll take it. Finn admired her beauty, listening to her talk about the picnic she set up. "Handsome bad boy appearance? I mean, never really thought of myself that way, but I am pretty...bad, I guess." He smiled after that line, and flipped his head back, trying to get his hair back into natural formation.

He looked into the picnic basket and admired all the goodies, but in all honesty, he wasn't that hungry. "I might have to go for one of the sponge cakes, love sponge cake, but I'm not that hungry. I'm looked at a different type of snack right now," he said with a wink. Finn too the porcelain plate, and grabbed a piece of the sponge cake. "You really did pack a lot for one person, were you expecting someone? Or do you just eat a lot?" he grabbed the cake by hand, taking a bite. It tasted a lot like the cake down in the New Rome Bakery, which he loved. He started to take larger bites, until his mouth was full.
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:18 pm
She nodded.

"Kinda both in a way; the former in case someone shows up and the other since I thought I'd be out here for a bit, so I packed plenty to keep myself up" She said, trying to resist her natural desire to mate to keep herself civil. She blushed as he suggested he wanted a different kind of snack, a clear indication towards her body. She took panted breaths, trying to keep herself together.

"So what brings you over this side, honey?" She said, trying to keep the conversation civil and trying to take her mind off her maternal instincts and making desires. This had always been a problem for her since one of the domains her mother controlled was fertile nature, including the baby making variety, which although she tended to work well with the children of love gods and goddesses, their natural love aura they had drove her body into heat. It was mainly the male children of love deities though since she was straight, but still, sometimes it hurt a little, trying to keep her in-built desire to mate and reproduce around them made interactions like this somewhat...awkward, especially if they saw her acting like she was about to explode into lust around them. She looked at him, panting gently under her breath as she tried to remain composed as she waited for his response.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:38 pm
"Yeah, that makes sense," Finn said between bites.

"Well I was going to head for the lake, when I saw you, well rather, heard you. I decided to see who else was here and I was lucky to find you. I've always wanted to talk to you, to be honest, I just never could find the time or opportunity to. You seemed always busy." Finn continued to dig into his sponge cake. He was taking large mouthfuls, and put the plate down when he was finished. "Do you want to go out sometime?" he asked, wiping off his face with the back of his hand. He noticed her squirminess and flush and kind of wanted to ask if she was sick or having girl problems or something along the lines.
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:59 pm
"Well, you know, being a cabin counselor tends to get me busy when I'm meeting new half-bloods, showing them around and helping out when I can. Plus besides heading out into the mortal world to buy lots of clothes, outfits and heels and baking; I tend to keep myself busy while of course, doing the normal training stuff, although I tend to be stronger then my slender appearance would suggest" She smiled as she talked, trying to ignore her cardinal desires to reproduce. He asked her if she wanted to go out with him.

"Erm sure, where did you have in mind and when? will it be in camp half-blood? New Rome? or in the mortal world?" She said, rubbing her thighs between each other to try to relieve some of her cardinal stress building up within her.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:43 pm
"I wish I was as busy as you. I get bored most of the time," Finn admitted. "I would never be good in a position of power, though," he said, rubbing his chin.

"Wait, you really just said yes?" Finn said, taken back and very surprised. He was ecstatic that she agreed, though, but he tried to not show it. He kept his composure. Can't screw this up now, Reddy, Finn thought to himself. "Well, there's some pretty nice places in New Rome, plus y'know, it's safe. We wouldn't get our asses beaten by monsters or anything. How about we meet in New Rome somewhere around noon on Saturday, and we go out to get Italian food?" he suggested, with a big smile on his face. "You're paying for dessert though," he said with a wink. "Actually, I'm broke, so you'll probably have to pay for everything, Will you wear something tight though, please?"
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:08 pm
"Well, it's not for everyone I guess; I'm just happy to be in a position to help people, plus I have the ability to prove it and be able to defend myself too if it came to it" She explained. She noticed his slight surprise when she said yes to going out with him. He suggested coming to new Rome and getting some italian food, suggesting she should get pudding with a wink that sent another tremble down between her legs, trying not to show how overwhelming her fertile nature was around the children of love deities.

"Yeah sure; although what sort of money does new Rome take? do they take normal mortal money or is something like gold coins or something like that? Also, you may want to meet me here first since I've never been to new Rome before, so having to make my way round will be confusing, at least at the first time till I get used to the layout. And what do you mean by something tight? like a catsuit or something?" She said, her face turning redder at the mention of having to wearing something tight and probably sexual in nature. It was starting to hurt to try and repress her desire to just strip Finn down and have him breed her with this amount of mental images going inside her head.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:46 pm
"They take US mortal dollars or golden coins, there's transactions for both so it won't be a problem either way. And yeah, sure, I'll meet you here, we'l probably take a pegasus carriage to Camp Jupiter. You have to get approved by the horse dude first, though, I heard, before leaving." Finn smirked at the tight clothes question, and could feel it getting hot, so he got up and started pacing around. He ran a hand through his hair. "Well, um, I don't really mind, to be honest. I guess it's up to you," he said, not looking directly at her. "Uh, I'm going to go stand over there," he said, pointing over to a tree. Finn went over to the tree, putting his head against the tree. Was this some sort of prank or social experiment by the gods, or was this really happening?

"Do you want to go to the lake?" he asked from afar.
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:58 pm
"I see and that sounds lovely, honey; it shouldn't be a problem with Chiron, just have to let him now I'll be out for the day and it should be fine" She explained to him. She felt so close to bursting in arousal and lust before he stood up and moved around, the feeling starting to reseed.

"I'll see what I can do, sweetheart and of course, do what you must" She said and the move he moved away, the more her cardinal desire and lust seemed to die down too as she took in breathes to recover herself. She heard his voice from the distance, asking if she wanted to move to the lake.

"Sure, do you mind if I bring the picnic things with me, honey?"
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:20 pm
"I don't mind, bring whatever you want to," Finn said back, still facing the tree. He wanted to go to the lake because he thought it'd be easier to keep cool and calm with the chilly water and other people around. On the flip side, she'd be in a bikini, and while he totally wanted to see that, he didn't want to make a fool of himself. Finn was admittedly very nervous. He finally faced back her direction. "I'm going to go change into my swimming trunks, I'll meet you at the lake," he quickly said, and went the opposite direction, to head to the Roman cabin. Finn went into the cabin, and grabbed his swimming trunks, heading for the cabin's bathroom. Finn quickly sprayed himself with cologne while there.
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:40 pm
"Sure honey, I'll come by once I get myself ready" She said as she stood up, packing away the plates and the blanket before heading away back to her cabin. She went to her room, putting down the hamper near her bed before she practically threw off her now soaked underwear and quickly "relieved" herself, which didn't take long since she was put into so much heat by Finn's love aura, that she was relieved in less then a minute.

Once she was finally able to calm down, She changed into a tight fitting black swimsuit with roses on it, tight enough that her nipples were visible through it, which made her blush, but it was bound to happen regardless of what she wore to the beach. She took a black and gold towel with a lion head on it, packing it into a small , bright pink swim bag. She then put on some shiny blue high heels and made her way to the beach.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:21 pm
Finn was at the lake already, wearing sandals and his swimming trunks. He didn't have sunglasses on anymore, and had his hair free flowing still. He nervously waited for Fauna to show up, as he watched all the kids and teens having fun. He looked to his right, and saw Fauna arrive, but quickly looked away. Finn focused on the water. "It looks chilly today," he said, and dipped his hand in it. "I vote you get in first," he joked with her. Finn stood up, ready to dive. He was skinny and not very muscular in nature, but his skinny structure gave him some abs and upper body strength.
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:29 pm
She arrives and puts her swimming bag down; the tight swimsuit just showing off her large bust and curvy body. She was fairly toned for someone so slender and provocative as her. He mentioned it might be chilly and asked her to go first.

"Ok honey" She said softly. She decided she wanted a diving board and so, raised her hand towards near the end of the beach and spoke in ancient greek, saying "Raise the earth". Once spoken, mountain rock burst out and formed into a rough L-like shape with it pointing above the lake. She then called on vines from nearby plants to form a makeshift ladder up it. She then took off her heels and climbed up it before she got to the tip and then, in one swift motion, dived into the water. She then came up for air.

"it's fine, sweetheart; you can come in"
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:13 pm
Finn watched her get in with her Cybele-earth powers, which was pretty cool to see. It definitely caught a few other campers attention as well. Finn dropped into the water, feeling the cold water rush him all at once. He shivered a bit, and put his now wet hair back. He flashed a smile at Fauna. "This is pretty refreshing," he commented, picking up a little pool of water with his hands, then immediately dropping it back in. He tried to pay attention just to Fauna's face.
Fauna
Fauna

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:19 pm
She smiled back and decided to swim around for a bit, enjoying the coolness of the water. She eventually returned to shore and got out, brushing her hair back, the water making her swimsuit shine in the light like she came out of a beach movie shot.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:09 am
Finn watched her, and admired the beach shot-like attitude that she gave off. He put his hand on his forehead, and put his hair back. Finn decided being in the lake wasn't making this better, it was making all of this worse. He swam over and put his hands on a rock to keep from floating away. "Are we still doing that date in New Rome?" he asked with a smile.
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:17 am
"Sure honey; although have you given any additional thought as to what you'd like me to wear to this date, sweetheart?" She asked him, grabbing her towel and beginning to dry herself off. Fortunately the love scent wasn't around since he was wet at the moment, so she was to act normally.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:09 pm
Finn didn't have to think about it, I mean, he already told her earlier. "Something tight, just like I said before. Definitely tight," he confirmed, scooting up onto the rock that he was hanging onto. His hair went to his side. He squeezed his hair in an attempt to get some of the water out. "Why, what did you have in mind?"
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:26 pm
She looks at her swimsuit.

"Do you want something as tight fitting as my swimsuit, a catsuit or something less lewd like a dress?"
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:59 pm
"It's um, it's up to you, whatever you think is good..." Finn trailed off.
Fauna
Fauna

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:51 pm
"I'd prefer one of my dresses if you don't mind" She says before noticing he trailed off.

"You ok, honey?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum