Go down
Morgan Landry
Morgan Landry

Cameron Harper Dawes Empty Cameron Harper Dawes

Sun May 12, 2019 12:29 pm
Name: Cameron Harper Dawes
Sexuality: Very closeted bisexual. She doesn't talk about it, she's ashamed of her attraction to women. Up till now she's exclusively dated guys.

Personality:

• Forceful
  • Generous
  • Caring
  • Optimistic
  • Bold
  • Always up for a good fight.

Flaws:

• Short-tempered
  • Paranoid
  • Impatient

Eye color: Brown
Hair description: Brown but always dyed white.
Height: 1m65.
Skin tone: Tan
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Body structure: Rectangle.
Weapon(s): Gladius hispaniensis, pilum, pugio. All blades imperial gold.

Place of Birth: Mt. Olympus, grew up in Phoenix, Arizona
God Parent: Pax, Roman goddess of Peace
Mortal Parent: Carter Dawes, club bouncer and security guard
Abilities:

• None

Powers:

• None

Pets: None

History:
Cam grew up in Phoenix, Arizona. Her father was a bouncer in his twenties, which is how he got a one night stand with Pax, disguised as a club girl. A few months later, baby Cameron appeared in a shiny cradle on his couch, which logically freaked him out because it seemed like a serious case of deja vu. But it was true, the goddess of peace struck his life again.

Despite never being in the best of finances, Carter Dawes did his best to provide for his daughters. While Fay was too busy picking fights between classes, Cameron started very early with shotokan karate and kung fu, the former being the source of her relaxed fighting style. She later fell in love with silat. When she was twelve, the wolves found her and brought her to the Wolf House. After having been trained and tested by Lupa, she was sent to Camp Jupiter, and has now been serving for four years.

Time at Camp: Four Years
Cohort: Second
Notes:

• She's a quite violent individual who rarely turns down a brawl. This is because Pax may be the goddess of peace, but not quite as we know it today. When the Romans thought of peace, it wasn't in a "let's all be friends and sing Kumbaya" sort of way but more of "let's conquer them so they can't attack us". If you want peace, prepare war.
  • Cameron is the sister of Fay Marie Dawes

- FC is Brittenelle Fredericks

Code:
 Cameron Dawes [i](Morgan Landry)[/i], [i]Second Cohort[/i]
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Cameron Harper Dawes Empty Re: Cameron Harper Dawes

Mon May 13, 2019 7:50 pm
approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum