Go down
apricot-kohai
apricot-kohai

A new friend?  Empty A new friend?

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:58 pm
Poppy stepped out of the Big House, not sure if she was more, or less confused about this whole demigod thing she had just learned about a few days ago. Just a few days ago she had been a normal girl, in a normal town, with a normal family. Now her entire world had been flipped upside down. She had to leave everything she ever knew to live here, Camp Half Blood, so she could learn to control her powers, as well as avoid all the sea monsters that might attack.
Chiron had tried to explain everything to her, as well as the satyr she met when he washed up on the beach by her house. However this was a lot of information for a small city girl to try and comprehend. She figured she just needed some time to adjust. Well maybe a lot of time.
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

A new friend?  Empty Re: A new friend?

Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:58 pm
Jason was strolling down the camp's grassy yards, towards the Big House. He was wearing a pair of sunglasses, with a black v-neck and a pair of athletic shorts. His knees were scraped up from practice a few hours ago, and he had to get some healing on his right bicep after a slash gone wrong. Jason walked into the Big House's front gate, wanting to talk to Chiron about his cabin leader duties. Jason stopped at the sight of a girl there, and smiled, giving her a quick wave.
apricot-kohai
apricot-kohai

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:37 pm
Poppy watched as a boy with a nice face walked through the Big House's (or so she was told this is what this building was called) gate. As he waved at her she smiled back and gave him a small wave. "Hello, I hope i'm not being bothersome, but I was wondering if you could show me where the. . . uh. . . minor wind gods cabin is?" She said quietly as she tried to remember what cabin Chiron had told her should would be staying in.
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:24 pm
"Yeah, you're fine. I don't have anything better to do, anyhow." Jason smiled. "If you'll follow me, I'll take you to the cabin courtyard. I'll show you which one is yours from there." He put his upcoming conversation with Chiron on the backburner, deciding it wasn't important for now. He went the opposite way, towards the cabins. "I'm Jason, by the way. I'm a son of Hecate, I'm uh, actually the Hecate cabin's leader." He held out his hand to her, as a polite gesture, to shake. "Are you new to camp?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum