Go down
E.T
E.T

What is life? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is life?

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:08 am
Even as he cried and shook, Qiao couldn’t help but call out for the other. “Wait!” He cried, reaching out with one hand as if he could stop the other from leaving. He at least owed the other boy an explanation, he couldn’t just leave things like that! Seeing the other keep walking, he finally shouted out the truth in an attempt to make the other turn around and look at him. “I’m Demisexual!” He admitted, suddenly embarrassed and blushing up a storm. The tears kept coming, and his body kept shaking, but he’d be damned if he didn’t explain himself to Kase.
Rhyolo

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:15 am
Kase stopped, but didnt turn to face him as he clled out. He'd listen to his response. "It doesn't matter. What i did was stupid and you don't need to explain shit to me. I'm sorry i was such an idiot. This is why i can't be happy. I do stupid shit like this." he begins to walk off again. He then realized he mever gave the guy his name, after this whole mess maybe it was better he hadn't.
E.T
E.T

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:21 am
”You’re wrong! Maybe... maybe I’m the stupid one, for freaking out over a kiss.” Qiao said, looking down again. The self hate was hitting hard, he had only managed to make things worse in his mind. No longer caring about his pristine clothing, he sat down on the forest floor and buried his face in his hands. Why had he done that? Why couldn’t he be “normal” and actually like being kissed by an attractive stranger? Why was he so broken? What was wrong with him, not even being able to handle a kiss without crying his eyes out? All these thoughts kept running through his mind, the only noise he made being tiny, choked off sobs that were barely audible.
Rhyolo

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:30 am
Kase would go off before punching a tree and breaking his hand stupidly. He'd scream out in pain very loudly. He began to think as he fell to the ground, writhing in pain. Why am I such a damn moron?! What the hell is wrong with me?! Why couldn't i have jist died along the way to camp and paid for killing my dad?
E.T
E.T

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:37 am
Qiao had stayed that way for a while, until he heard pained screams that could only belong to Kase. Hearing those screams, his instincts took over. Mere moments later he was blindly racing through the forest in the direction of those screams, scared and worried for the person who was the source. When he finally found Kase, he crouched beside the other and pulled his body into his arms. “Shhh, you’re alright. Let’s get you to the big house, you’ll probably need some nectar to help you heal.” He said, his tone soothing and calm even though he was anything but.
Rhyolo

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:45 am
Kase would hold his hand in pain as he broke it, he wasn't crying. Well he wasn't until Qiao came and pulled him in. It took a few second before he began to tear up uncontrollably. "Stop it! Stop being so nice to me damnit! I don't deserve this!" This was the first time kase had ever showm he was broken, he was a mess.
E.T
E.T

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:53 am
”I couldn’t help it even if I wanted to.” Qiao informed Kase, sadly,properly picking him up and standing after a few moments of struggling. He was stronger than he appeared, the other boy should be able to feel that much from being securely tucked into his arms. “Now, I’m going to take you somewhere where you can be taken care of. Do you want the Apollo kids, or the big house?” He said, composed and calm as if the previous incident had never happened.
Rhyolo

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:58 pm
Kase doesn't acknowledge the question and just is in his arms. He sobs softly as he looks away from him. He can't do or say anything but this. "I'm sorry..." He would repeat it over and over.
E.T
E.T

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:31 pm
”There’s nothing to be sorry for.” Qiao said softly, mentally deciding on the Apollo kids. There’d probably be gossip, but a broken hand should be simple enough for them to fix. Sighing, the young man just kept carrying Kase with his robin following behind them. If he could comfort the other, he would, but he is prioritizing the physical health of the younger boy first.
Rhyolo

Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:02 pm
Kase would eventually go silent, getting up and carrying his own wait. He would look away from Qiao, toward the ground to avoid eye contact. He would walk with him but his mind was a mess of thoughts of self loathing and hate.
E.T
E.T

Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:44 pm
Qiao was quiet for their entire journey to the Apollo cabin, wanting only to help the young man in front of him no matter how panicked that kiss had made him. Kase standing up and taking his own weight made Qiao sigh in a relieved manner, the other boy certainly wasn’t light. He couldn’t do anything but watch the other, careful to make sure Kase got safely to the cabin.
Rhyolo

Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:17 pm
The son of athena would just remain silent as they continued to go the cabin. Kase managed to gain his composure once again as he just tried to not focus on the self inflicted pain. His hand throbbed as he winced and grunted lightly. He would use his shoulder and wipe his face.
E.T
E.T

Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:36 pm
The silence was making him uneasy, but he didn’t know what to say. He bowed his head when they finally reached the cabin, too caught up in thoughts of how useless he was. He knocked lightly on the door, before turning to Kase. “You probably don’t want to see me after the way I acted, so I’ll leave you alone now.” He said quietly, voice barely above a whisper. Instead, he turned on his heel and moved to stride away.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum