Go down
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

and when you say my name - Page 2 Empty Re: and when you say my name

Wed May 29, 2019 6:09 am
and when you say my name - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_pfberfom511w9antd_1280and when you say my name - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_pfber9GDUJ1w9antd_1280

Lachlan could feel that this kiss wasn't normal. What was going on? They had been perfectly normal when they were at the door, but then shit started going down and now they were just having the weird kiss. Thankfully, Skye ended it so he didn't have to. He looked at her next to him. She started giving them a motivational speech and he couldn't help but laugh.

The laugh broke the tension that he was feeling inside. He put his forehead on hers as he laughed, feeling her join in, too. "You're right. We have done this, and we are quite good at it." He said, with a little wink. Lachlan took one deep breath and he could feel the mood going back into the right place. Sure, there was still a little bit of nerves, but it was the right kind of nerves. Not overwhelming, just making sure that he made the right choices. Lachlan pulled his forehead back and looked Skye fully over.

"Gods you're so hot." Lachlan said, practically a mumble, as he went in to kiss her again. This kiss was right, and they were back on the rails.

---
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum