Go down
Tigger
Tigger

The Addams Family Empty The Addams Family

Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:41 pm
Round up, round up, come and take a look,
The circus is in town and their audience is you!
The crazy and curious, something for all tastes
They're looking for friends and you got what it takes!

Well.... Now that that's over, let's move on to the important stuff. Which is forgetting that that happened and me introducing my babies! What babies, you ask? No, I am not talking about cats again! And no, I haven't changed my strong opinions about the younger version of our species. Who am I talking about then? Well, let's see....

Venetia the Gorgon ~ 20 ~ CHB

Venetia's a cutie. Not to toot my own horn (I love this expression) but she is pretty cool. Very social and adaptable so certainly not for everyone (here's looking at us introverts that curse the day extroversion was created) but if you do think she's your cup of tea, she'll be great company. Don't expect much emotional exchange but at least the snakes won't bite you!

Pedro Mirez ~ 16 ~ Aries

If Pedro was a dog, he would be an Irish Wolfhound. Big and scary from afar but truly just a cuddler. So try and get past the scars and the muscles and the height and the whole intimidating look and see the pacifist giant on the inside. And yes, he's an Aries kid who doesn't like violence so not the most popular around but that's cause you haven't given him a chance yet!

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed your stay, please come back as new members of the circus act are announced!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum