Go down
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

Site Summary, Regulations on Characters Empty Site Summary, Regulations on Characters

Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:25 am
Current timeline: no set date, but in summer somewhere in the vicinity of 5 years after the making of peace with Greeks/Romans. If you need an exact date, say Summer 2019.

Camp Half-Blood:

Camp Jupiter:

If any clarifications are needed, feel free to ask.
redline2400
redline2400

Site Summary, Regulations on Characters Empty Re: Site Summary, Regulations on Characters

Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:54 am
If the end of HoO was 5 years ago, how long ago was The Last Olympian/Battle of Manhattan?
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

Site Summary, Regulations on Characters Empty Re: Site Summary, Regulations on Characters

Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:10 am
Without looking it up, I think the span between the end of PJO and end of HoO is about a year, so like 6 years?
redline2400
redline2400

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:30 am
Ok
Aphelion
Aphelion

Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:23 pm
So I know that the Percy Jackson universe is an established series, but I was wondering if you could make a post that encompasses what each area is (like the Strawberry Fields, as an example), what the area looks like, and what is typically done there. Just an overview, nothing too specific. I just haven't read all of the books, and I don't have the imagery of what Temple Hill looks like, and what is normally done there, just as another example.

It would greatly help me if you could. Thanks :]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum