Go down
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Week In Review: Week of 3/03/18 Empty Week In Review: Week of 3/03/18

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:22 pm

Week In Review

Hi guys, welcome to the first ever Week in Review! The purpose of this is to look back on what’s happened this week on the site, and to announce things that are coming in the future! Right now, there’s not a lot to review, just because the site is so new, but I’d like to give a warm welcome to all our members! Mason and I can’t wait to take this journey with you!

Characters of the Week

Ok, first up is the new characters of the week. Currently this will be a feature in every Week in Review, but it might have to be removed if we get too many characters to mention. If I miss your character, it’s probably because they were accepted too late after the cut off, which means they’ll be featured in next weeks! So without further ado, let’s say hello!

Greeks:
Amber Scorch, Emily Buettner, Alanis Regan, MacKenna Regan, Poppy Stone, Jason Sungo, Bea Dalton, Ara Llyang, Allen Rogers, Ken Styles, Qiao Song, Fauna Reacher, Alexander Mital.
Romans:
Skye Maddox, Victoria Sungo, Carter Virgo, Oliver Garrett, Finn Reddy.

Make a trip to the approved character section to learn more about these guys! It looks like we’ve got a lot more Greeks than Romans, so if you’re looking to make another character, I highly recommend you check out Camp Jupiter!

Announcements

Alright let’s get to announcements. Right now we’re still in the early stages of the site, which means a lot of stuff will be coming. Keep an eye out for a census, where you can add your characters and request promotions / rank. That being said, remember, you can only have 1 counselor, 1 centurion, and 1 opito, so make good choices! We also expect users that have characters of rank to be active, so if you’re gone for a while, we will open up the spots.

This is a reminder that we have a referral system! If you have a friend join a site, you can get 1000 coins! That’s enough to buy you an exotic pet! Once they join send them to the referrals topic, which you can find here.

In the coming weeks we’re going to be looking for a mod! More information will be on its way!

If you’re new to our site, we do have a discord! Check out the rules topic for the invite! There you can talk to admins, arrange rps, or just chat! We look forward to seeing you there!

Ok, this is a rather short Week in Review. We’ll look into expanding it as time goes on. If you have any suggestions about what you’d like to see, talk to Pike on discord or over PM!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum