Go down
redline2400
redline2400

Aaron Saginaw has a LEG up on you Empty Aaron Saginaw has a LEG up on you

Tue May 14, 2019 8:29 am
Name: Aaron M. Saginaw
Sexuality: Filmsexual cineromantic (asexual)

Personality: The only thing Saginaw likes is some 35mm film and a camera to shoot with. Attempts to get him into literally anything else have been unsuccessful and any further attempts are not advised. He has brought cameras into battle to try and capture the raw action of godly conflict, though he has never developed any film. He refuses to wear armor due to having a divine mother, confusing that as evidence of being some kind of “chosen one” filmmaker.

Flaws:

• Vain
  • Delusions of grandeur
  • Has a really good idea for a film he really wants to talk with you about over some chai mochas like seriously it’s this think piece about the demigod condition and it is just going to kill it at Cannes....

Eye color: Grey
Hair description: Dusty blonde
Height: 6’1”
Skin tone: tan
Ethnicity: Swedish-American
Body structure: Lanky
Weapon(s): Spear with celestial bronze tip

Place of Birth: Mt. Olympus
Mortal Parent: Jessica Saginaw, art house film operator in Ferndale, Michigan
God Parent: Athena
Abilities:

• Cup of creativity: If Saginaw has a sip of hot black coffee within the first hour of sunlight in a given location, he is granted with five minutes of boundless artistic vision. Only works as the first sip from the first pot of coffee for a given day, has a 24 hour cooldown. His burns are his responsibility.

Powers:

• none

Pets: A yorkie named David Lynch

History: Saginaw grew up in Ferndale under his mortal mother’s care. Surrounded by her collection of films, he developed an early appreciation for the art of cinema, placing all films on a pedestal as the highest form of art. On his 13th birthday two things happened: he was given his mom’s old handheld camera and sent on a plane to Camp Half-Blood. He has enjoyed his summer trips to camp and wants to turn his experience into a film.

Time at Camp: Three years
Notes: n/a

Code:

Code:
 Aaron Saginaw [i](redline2400)[/i], [i]Cabin 6[/i]
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Aaron Saginaw has a LEG up on you Empty Re: Aaron Saginaw has a LEG up on you

Fri May 17, 2019 5:45 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum: