Go down
redline2400
redline2400

Nate Scott Dies In The End Empty Nate Scott Dies In The End

Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am
Name: Nathan Scott
Sexuality: Heterosexual heretoromantic

Personality: Nathan, while quiet most of the time, will speak up if he sees the need to. He can handle his own in a conversation, as he tries his best not to be labeled as a quiet freak. However, his silent nature has brought him a reputation as an antisocial freak, which he will quickly deny. He will also try to move up in any sort of manipulable hierarchy.

Flaws:

• Views friendships as a political tool to further one’s power rather than a bond between two people over shared likes and experiences
  • His left arm is weak due to it being broken. There was no ambrosia for him back in Texas.
  • Chews with his mouth open

Eye color: Brown
Hair description: Long, kept under a beanie if the officers don’t force him to cut it.
Height: 5’5”
Skin tone: Pale with a farmer’s tan
Ethnicity: Germanic soup, nobody knows where exactly. Some Austrian, some German, there’s talk of a Swede somewhere down the line.
Body structure: Average build
Weapon(s): Imperial gold spatha and pugio

Place of Birth: Mt. Olympus
Mortal Parent: Adam Scott
God Parent: Angerona
Abilities:

• It feels like he gets punched in the gut whenever he tells a secret

Powers:

• None

Pets: none

History: Nate grew up in Odessa, Texas with his cop dad. One day after witnessing his friend’s dad get pulled over with meth in his truck he told some friends and wound up in the ER with mystery symptoms. A few days after being released he was picked up by the wolves and trained for seven weeks. He has been trying to elevate his status within New Rome ever since, though his cutthroat objectives are known to many within his cohort.

Time at Camp: Three years
Cohort: Fifth
Notes: N/a

Code:

Code:
 Name [i](redline2400)[/i], [i]Fifth Cohort[/i]
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Nate Scott Dies In The End Empty Re: Nate Scott Dies In The End

Fri May 17, 2019 5:36 pm
approved