Tiberia  Empty Tiberia

Tue May 07, 2019 9:09 pm
Name: Tiberia Pompeia/ Tiberia of the Pompeii

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Height: 1m70

Body Type: Fit & athletic

Skin Color: Olive

Legacy 1: Salacia, goddess of salt water. (mother's side)

Legacy 2: Feronia, goddess of the wilderness. (father's side)

Mother: Antonia Pompeia Viridia / Antonia of the Pompeii

Father: Marcus Scipio Gallio/ Marcus of the Scipii

Siblings: Decimus (her twin); Kaeso (4 years younger).

Country of Origin: US (Born and bred in New Rome)

Pets: None

Talents: Tiberia is a powerful swimmer. She's a strategic fighter and is pretty ace with computers.

Weapon**: gladius, pugio, pilum.

Personality:
→ Competitive.
→ Disciplined.
→ Militaristic.
→ Imaginative.
→ Honest, blunt.
→ Sarcastic.
→ Knows how to keep other people's secrets.
→ Has a soft spot for danger.
→ Integer to herself.
→ Temperamental.
→ Rebellious to any type of authority (excluding the Legion and Rome).
→ Independent.
→ Skeptic.
→ Motivated.
→ Very stubborn. (Very.)
→ Doesn't like to conform.
→ She becomes annoying when she doesn't get what she wants.
→ Daring.
→ Bossy.

Flaws:
→ Short-tempered.
→ Bossy.
→ Stubborn.
→ Uses honesty as an excuse for rudeness.
→ Always wants to be right.
→ Grudge-bearer.

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional):
→ She can talk with sealife and horses.
→ When in the wild/ocean, her overall senses are more acute and she has a perfect orientation sense.
→ Water gives her 15 additional percent of energy and makes her heal twenty percent quicker.

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional):
→ Water control. Tiberia can control up to 10 gallons of water and hold it for four posts. She needs seven posts cool down.
→ Boat control. Like Percy controlled the Queen Anne's Revenge in Sea of Monsters, Tiberia can control ships too, but on a much smaller scale. Maximum would be like, a 5 yard long boat. While it doesn't take any energy from Percy, having a ship obey her commands drains her. She can control it for four posts and needs eight posts cool down.
→ Nature. Only one power has been transferred from Feronia in the Scipio family throughout the generations: the power to cause nature to "rebel". In a nutshell, she can create storms, whirlpools, whirlwinds, etc, but the radius cannot be bigger than five meters. She particularly excels at storms and earthquakes. Wind speed for storms go maximum up to 10 on the Beaufort scale. Earthquakes go up to maximum 6 on the Richter scale. She can hold it for five posts and needs ten posts cool down.

Life Before Camp*:
→ Tiberia was born in New Rome, ten minutes before her twin.
→ She grew up in her parents' villa, in the Aventine quarter of the city.
→ She started going to school when she was six where she learned English, Latin, literature, maths, debate and public speaking.
→ Tiberia led a normal Roman life between school, watching the games at the Colosseum and Circus Maximus, hanging out with her friends in the Forum, etc. During breaks she usually went skiing or hiking with her family in Colorado.
→ During one of those breaks, when she was ten, the wolves found her and Decimus. They brought both to the Wolf House all the way from Colorado to Sonoma Valley, where Lupa tested them, gave them additional training and sent them back to Camp Jupiter.
→ Despite their father's family having been in the First Cohort for the last two centuries, their ancestry placed them despite excellent reference letters in the less glorious Third Cohort. It angered Tiberia even more since her best friend Romulus got enrolled in the First.
→ She didn't let this setback get the better of her, though. Her disciplined and competitive personality drove her to train hard, wearing herself out. Until now, if she doesn't go to bed with sore muscles, she considers the day wasted.
→ Tiberia fought at the battle of Mount Othrys, the battle against Polybotes, and at the battle of Half-Blood Hill where she was promoted to centurion. Shortly after, she was given a quest to steal a golden apple from the garden of the Hesperides.
→ She's been in the legion for 9 years.

RP Example*: (Sasha is one of my characters; in this Tiberia is an optio cause she was on .org; obviously she's not gonna be on here)
"Don't be so aggressive and focus on where your sword goes," the optio sighed with an obvious deal of annoyance. He took his sword from Sasha's neck and went back to their starting positions. "Again. Try to think a bit before you strike."

Unfortunately for her, thinking wasn't exactly her forte. Sasha liked bashing in, headbutting stuff and keeping strategy for later. She probably wouldn't become an admired general anytime soon but at least she was still alive or so she told herself. The daughter of Mellona went into fighting stance and exchanged a series of loud powerful blows with her optio, shockwaves rippling up her arms and making her teeth rattle. She clenched her jaw. Their blades flashed in the sunlight, her muscles ached. They'd been training for almost two hours now, with barely a pause, and she was sweating hard. Her purple workout tee stuck to her skin, her headband fell over her eyes instead of holding her hair back. But she still fought fiercely, putting in all the reflexes she'd picked up since joining the legion.

Still, the optio managed to disarm her all too quickly. "Really, Huang? That feint was obvious, you should've seen it coming." Sasha glared at him, panting noisily as he went on about everything she could've done better in the last minute or so they'd been fighting. Eventually the dude let out another tired sigh. "Look, I'm gonna go help the new probatio. Why don't you go with uh,... Evie over there? She should be a good match for you, a bit above your caliber maybe." She turned to look at the dashing daughter of Venus and mentally facepalmed. Her training hour was doomed. How was she supposed to fight someone like that when all she'd be able to think about is how gorgeous she looked?

Any notes about your characters:
→ Tiberia knows her own flaws, can take decisive actions even when it's not easy, thinks and plans ahead, knows how to keep her head cool in combat situations, and knows that respect must be continually earned. This makes her good leader material though she still has to learn how to own up to her mistakes because as of now, she does it rarely and through gritted teeth.
→ She's portrayed by Alyssah Ali though I usually take Shay Mitchell as her FC since there are more pictures and gifs of her.

Code:
Tiberia Pompeia [i](Morgan Landry)[/i], [i]3rd Cohort[/i]

May I apply for her to be the other centurion of the 3rd cohort?

Last edited by Morgan Landry on Sun May 19, 2019 7:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Tiberia  Empty Re: Tiberia

Wed May 08, 2019 10:44 am
Hi welcome to the site!

First of all I would like to say legacies or the B3's have to be purchased slots. They cost around 10,000 coins.
Morgan Landry
Morgan Landry

Thu May 09, 2019 12:56 pm
Hey Belle I was told I could transfer my characters from CHB?

Edit: My bad! Here we go.
redline2400
redline2400

Sat May 18, 2019 11:20 pm
To be a centurion Tiberia needs to be A) in the for five years and B) completed a quest. While we simply say she has completed the quest (the details do not matter, just that it happened) I will need to know how many years she has been the legion. Aside from that, Tiberia looks fine to me.
Morgan Landry
Morgan Landry

Sun May 19, 2019 6:33 pm
Edited!
redline2400
redline2400

Sun May 19, 2019 7:47 pm
“She particularly excels at storms and earthquakes, being the granddaughter of Neptune.” — From the nature power section. Idk how the family tree of the gods look but Neptune is not one of the listed legacies. Please edit or cut this line.
Morgan Landry
Morgan Landry

Sun May 19, 2019 7:51 pm
Done!
redline2400
redline2400

Sun May 19, 2019 7:53 pm
APPROVED : D
Sponsored content