Go down
redline2400
redline2400

Joe Peña Sends His Regards Empty Joe Peña Sends His Regards

Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:35 pm
Joe Peña Sends His Regards 5a44ba10

Name: Joseph “Joe” Peter Peña
Sexuality: heterosexual heteroromantic

Personality: Hey you know that guy who doesn’t seem to do all that much but will come through in the end and be the hero that saves the day? Take out everything after “all that much” and you have Joe Peña. Really the worst thing that’s happened in his life is being thrown into the legion, and that’s because he hates those fascist f***s. Like seriously, he’s a 16 year old in CALI-FREAKING-FORNIA! He should be out there hanging ten on some waves or smoking down to the roach with the boys on a beachside campfire, not doing phalanx training and shit. Like, he’s found some friends who really seem to get him and his way of things, but he really just wants to be out there in reality and not in this 24/7 LARP calmed Camp Jupiter.

Oh, I guess Reagan is chill tho. She doesn’t seem to get on his case too much.

Flaws:

• Joe Peña hates corn. This is not a flaw for most people but since his mom is a daughter of Robigo and will serve corn with everything and he inherited her powers, it’s pretty bad. At least Pepper likes corn.
  • Joe Peña sucks so bad at combat he’ll probably drop his gladius on his foot and slip on his pugio. Ok he isn’t suicidal levels of bad, but he is very bad for someone who passed the wolf house in only six months.
  • Joe Peña has a real problem with athletes foot. Like it just keeps coming back no matter how much ointment he uses.

Eye color: Green? Brown? Hazel? It’s something like that. (Its Hazel)
Hair description: Medium and black, just like his coffee. Jk he drinks tea
Height: You know we’ve got that 5’7” cheese going on haha
Skin tone: Dark tan
Ethnicity: Mexican-Roman
Body structure: He’s a short twig lol
Weapon(s): Mainz gladius & pugio, imperial gold

Place of Birth: Julius Caesar Memorial Hospital, New Rome
Mortal Parent: Miguel Peña and Sophie Bronson
Legacy of: Mellona, Roman goddess and protector of bees (dad’s side); Robigo, Roman goddess of corn (mom’s side); Apollo (stepmom’s side)
Abilities:

• Joe Peña can eat as much corn and honey as he wants. He hates corn but at least that’s an option.

Powers:

• Joe Peña can summon up to 50lbs/23kg of corn. This happens in one (1) post and has a three (3) post cooldown if 25lbs or less is summoned and a six (6) post cooldown if more than 25lbs is summoned. Once again, Joe Peña hates corn so this isn’t used a lot.

Pets: Pepper the Cockatoo

History:
Joe Peña grew up in New Rome as a bit of a slacker, ditching class to go hang about the town. Eventually Lupa’s wolves caught him before the guards could, so he went with them to train. It took, like, six months to do but he got through and returned home. He was placed in the fourth because his parents did some quest or something, he doesn’t really know. Either way, he’s in the legion for the next seven years and that is a really big downer. Oh yeah his parents divorced and his dad met this daughter of Apollo. She’s cool.

Time at Camp: Three years; one as probatio two as Legionnaire
Cohort: Fourth
Notes:
- FC is Xolo Maridueña

Code:

Code:
 Joe Peña [i](redline2400)[/i], [i]Fourth Cohort[/i]
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Joe Peña Sends His Regards Empty Re: Joe Peña Sends His Regards

Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:40 pm
Approved! I'd hate corn too if I could always summon 50 pounds of it. Too bad corn has no nutrition so he can't even save people caught in famine lol.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum