Go down
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

halley miranda elenya Empty halley miranda elenya

Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:41 pm
hinc itur ad astra.

halley miranda elenya Tumblr_o4bwuxy2A81tk5onho9_250halley miranda elenya Tumblr_o4bwuxy2A81tk5onho5_r1_250halley miranda elenya Tumblr_o4bwuxy2A81tk5onho1_r1_250

Name:
Halley Miranda Elenya (Ha-lee Muh-ran-duh Uh-lane-yuh), named after Halley’s comet, her paternal grandmother, and a certain love for the Elven language.

Nickname(s):
Hals

Birthday:
November 13th, 2002

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Personality:
Halley is 5 foot nothing of "I'm gonna do something." She is defined by her reckless spontaneity and is always thinking about the next adventure. Halley is reckless, wild, and loyal. She is willing to do absolutely anything for her friends, and she means anything. Halley is a bit of a wild card to people outside of her friend group. She can't always be trusted by people who aren't her friends. She is generally charismatic, though, and draws people into her. Halley is known to lead minor rebellions or strikes to get what she wants. She is good at getting people to follow her. She is effortlessly cool. Halley is a Slytherin.

Flaws:
>>Reckless
>>Defensive
>>Wild Card
>>Willing to do whatever it takes
>>Struggles to make deep connections
>>Hides behind her attitude
>>Small

Eye color:
Blue

Hair description:
Halley’s hair is blonde and long and she likes to experiment with wearing it in different ways.

Height:
5’0’’

Skin tone:
Pale

Ethnicity:
Caucasian / American

Body structure:
Slim

Personal Appearance:
Despite only being 5’0’’ tall, Halley carries an air of confidence with her that defines her appearance. The way she dresses, talks, moves, and acts are totally unique and her.

Scars/tattoos/piercings/etc:
Halley has a bunch of tiny constellation tattoos. She plans on getting the planets tattooed down her spine someday. She has her ears double pierced.

Clothing Style:
Halley’s fashion choices are all over the place, depending on how she feels that day. It ranges from floral tops and dresses to jean jackets and band tshirts. The most important thing to her is that she doesn’t let her style define her or limit her. She’s whoever she wants to be and more.

Other details?:
None

Hometown:
Chappell Hill, Washington County, Texas, United States

Mortal Parent:
Brian Wesley Elenya

God Parent:
Urania, Muse of Astronomy and Astrological Writings

Relationship with God Parent:
Halley loves the idea of her mother. She feels like it defines her and her father well and deeply vibes with her deal.

Abilities:
>>Precise navigation using celestial bodies
>>Create a ball of (harmless but bright) star light in her hand
>>Can project the night sky on to ceilings temporarily

Powers:
>>Can regain health and heal minor to moderate injuries in starlight once per night

Weapon:
A CB rapier

Pets:
None

History:
Halley grew up in a nice ranch house in Chappell Hill, Texas. Her dad, Brian Elenya, was a beat cop at the age of 22 for Washington County when she was born. He was also working night times at the local park where he led star gazing events. Shortly after Halley turned 3, Brian met a young Kenda Raitor, who he married when Halley was almost 6. Kendra was an exemplary mother figure to Halley even before her and Brian were actually married, making it a lot easier for a single father to still be a cop and work his way up through the ranks. Brian and Kendra had 3 other kids: Christopher (b. 2009), Lorraine (b. 2011), and George (b. 2012).

When Halley was young, she was spontaneous and adventurous. She would go out and spend all day exploring the large property that they lived on in Chappell Hill. Sometimes her dad or Kendra would have to come out looking for because she wouldn’t come back at night. One time she hid in a tree for so long that her dad had to call some of his police buddies to help search for her. She found it so funny when she jumped out of the tree onto her dad. Brian did not.

When Halley was 10, her dad was elected sheriff of Washington County. The old sheriff had been sheriff for almost 30 years and was caught in a corruption scandal, so Brian had a hard job ahead of him. He worked long hours, but Halley loved that he was doing work that mattered. It also made it easy for her to spend time in Brenham, the seat of Washington County. Starting at the age of 8, Halley played ice hockey in Brenham. She could spend all day at the rink and then spend her nights out on the property. In school, Halley was effortlessly cool in that laid back kind of way. People were drawn towards her attitude and swagger. She was always the person with a lot of friends and never one or two best friends. She always dreamed of having a best friend like that.

In the summer of 2015, when Halley was 12, she started going to camp. She loves camp and her best friend. She’s spontaneous, unpredictable, and proud of her Texas roots.

A Memory:
Halley was 6 years old. It’s March of 2009 and her and her dad just got back to their house in Chappell Hill from his rehearsal dinner in Brenham. Halley is excited to wear a pretty dress and to have Kendra live at their house, but she was also a little scared. What would it be like when it wasn’t just her and her dad? Why couldn’t Kendra be her real mom? She didn’t even know who her real mom was.

Halley was sitting on the thick wooden railing of their wrap around porch leaned against the corner post and looking at the stars. Her dad came outside and sat down on the railing next to her. She pulled her feet in. He was twisting a small black box in his hand. He smiled.

“Hey Hals. Whatchya thinking about?” Looking back, Halley was really thankful that her dad never talked to her like she was a baby. He always cared about what she had to say.

“I’m scared of tomorrow.” She was only 6, and she didn’t have complex words for what she was feeling, but her dad seemed to understand with just that.

“This is gonna be good for us. We’ve gotten real lucky with Kendra. She loves me and she loves you more.” He rustled her hair.

“Will she be my mommy now?” Halley asked.

“She’ll be whatever you want her to be. She never has to replace what your mom means to you.” When she got older, Halley learned why he always talked so weirdly about her mom, because it was weird. All Brian ever told her was that she was gone and she couldn’t come back. Around when Halley was 8, she guessed that that meant that she was dead. She learned the truth at 12. Ever since she was a baby, though, they would talk to the stars like they were talking to her. That night was no different. Brian hopped off the porch and into the yard and helped Halley down. They went a little ways from the house into a clearing at the edge of the woods on their property. They laid down in the grass and looked at the sky.

“Mommy, I miss you.” She didn’t know her mom at all, but she had heard her dad say it enough that she had started to, too. “I’m excited for daddy’s wedding but I wish that you could be there, too. I wish we could all be one big family, you, me, daddy, and Kendra.” Halley said, pulling handfuls of grass out with her small fists. Brian laughed lightly.

“I thought Kendra and I could get you something that would help you keep your mom around forever.” He handed her the little box, open now. It was a small silver star necklace on a chain. “We’d love it if you wore it with your dress tomorrow.”

And so the next morning, after getting her hair done all fancy by her Aunt Nicole, she put that necklace back on, and has worn it everyday since.

Notes:
>>FC is Sabrina Carpenter
>>Up until here, discluding the words in the form and the flavor stuff at the top and bottom, there are 1275 words

halley miranda elenya Tumblr_o4bwuxy2A81tk5onho3_250halley miranda elenya Tumblr_o4bwuxy2A81tk5onho6_r1_250halley miranda elenya Tumblr_o4bwuxy2A81tk5onho10_250

from here the way leads to the stars

Code:
Halley Elenya [i](QMeetsWorld)[/i], Cabin #28
Pike
Pike
Administrator

halley miranda elenya Empty Re: halley miranda elenya

Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:33 pm
approved! you've been awarded 1000 coins.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum