Go down
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

get a clue, nancy drew - Page 2 Empty Re: get a clue, nancy drew

Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:00 pm
[quote="Astoria"]

Delilah leaned over and showed Skye the back of a card as she began to put her cards down she heard Skyes question about who they’d want to shoot if they could. When it came back to her turn she rolled the dice again putting herself right out front of the hall. “So you’re trying to make conversation and that’s what you’re trying to talk about? How about out of Dominic, Oliver and Me who would you save?”
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:00 pm

Skye gets up and goes around to show Dominic the back side of her card, and instead of going all the way back to her seat, she kneels down between him and Lachlan. "Thank you, Lachlan, for saying what we're all thinking." Skye rolls her dice and moves her pawn.

"Okay first of all, answering that is going to offend way more people than my question. Second of all, Dominic, hands down." She's not just saying that because answering any differently would result in a fight.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Oliver jokingly looked offended about Skye's answer. "How dare you, Skye? After everything we've been through?" Oliver put his hands on his chest dramatically before reaching for the die. He moved into the dining room. "Alright then, Skye. I think it was Miss Scarlet with the knife in the dining room."
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Teoghlusr rolled his eyes as everyone was in silent agreement about killing him off of it came down to it, “Listen, we all know I’ll save all your asses one day, so don’t write me off yet.” he said as he completely just forgot to take his turn dosing his cosmopolitan and got up to make another one.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:07 pm

Dominic smiles and puts his arm around Skye. He's just happy his girlfriend chose him over her friends. Oh, then he rolled his dice and moved his pawn.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:18 pm

"If it makes you feel better, I wouldn't pick you either." He said, raising his bottle towards Skye. Lachlan moved his pawn into the Conservatory. "Alright, Liles. Mr. Green with the rope in the Conservatory." He said, looking down his list.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:47 pm

"More offensive? You're basically getting everyone to answer the question everyone is saying the same person to. Probably making Tieghlur feel sad." Delilah said as she turned to Lachlan who was then asking her and she shuffled her cards so Mr.Green was in front and leaned over to show him the card. She looked at her sheet and then looked back to the game board. She turned to Dominic, "Dom, Knife, Hall, Mr.Green." She said.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:12 am

"He's high," Skye says, gesturing to Theighlur, "He'll forget about it in five minutes. Now, will you forget me choosing Dominic over you?" She gets up and goes to Oliver, showing him the card with the knife, this time grabbing her drink that she had left, before going to sit back down next to Dominic.

Skye rolls her dice and moves her pawn into the Ball Room. "Oliver, I think it was Mr. Green with the lead pipe in the ballroom."
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:49 am

Oliver marked down the knife on his sheet. He got up to get himself another drink and tossed Lachlan another Bud Heavy. Dude was killing those things. Once his drink was done, he sat back down and looked at the board, zoning out a little bit. Sometimes it was better not to get involved in Cul De Six mini-quarrels. When Skye asked him about if he had cards, he zoned back in. He flashed the lead pipe to just her before rolling and getting to the Lounge. "Tieghlur, man. Mrs White with the revolver in the lounge."
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Tiehglur sat down with his cosmopolitan just in time to hear the conversation between Skye and Delilah. "Don't worry Lilah, I'd save you, you're mega hot. Also I know Skye, but hey!" He said with a fake pout when she mentioned he was high and would forget. "I'll remember that when I get a chance to save you, then maybe I wont, since you all just want to kill me anyways." Taylioour said shaking his head, and then as Oliver asked he showed him the card he had, which was Mrs.White. Tiehlur was too out of focus to do anything or to make a guess, he was just here to hang out if he were being honest.  
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum