Go down
Cliché
Cliché

The upper crust. Empty The upper crust.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:33 am
The upper crust. Tumblr_mrcviq07ns1rlqbsvo6_r5_250  The upper crust. Tumblr_n39ytrPFCA1sip6sio1_250

Penelope Davis

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
Penelope gets frustrated easily and has major mood swings, if she doesn’t take her medicine.  She is really bothered by the fact that she is allergic to gluten and her mom is the goddess of bread.  How could life be so cruel for her.  It’s ridiculous.  Even with her issues she likes summoning different types of bread for people.  When she likes someone she gives them bread.  I don’t really know why.  But she does.
Flaws:
BPD
Panic Disorder
Impatient
Allergic to Gluten c;
Eye color:
Hazel
Hair description:
Long slightly Wavy light brown hair, she normally straightens it tho
Height:
5’6”
Skin tone:
Pale
Ethnicity:
Ukrainian-American
Body structure:
Very Slim
Other details:

Place of Birth:
Santa Rosa, California, United States
Mortal Parent:
Robert Davis
God Parent:
Fornax; Yes, the Goddess of Bread Baking. . . and Ovens
Abilities (doesn't use energy to do):
Summon Bread Dough, to trip people.
Powers (uses energy to do):
can summon loafs of bread, all different types of bread, only up to 100lbs per thread. If she does 10+lbs in a post, she cannot summon anymore for 4 posts
Pets (if any):
A toaster, it’s not alive; Her Name is Hottie
The upper crust. Dd47f9a2932d8da821908e0491fb4f76-320-80

History:
Robert Davis live in northern California all his life, his parents owned a bakery.  As he got older he assumed the position as the owner of the bakery.  He met Fornax a few years later when he was working.  She was buying some bread, their hands brushed.  Robert fell in love.  Then she dropped a baby off at his doorstep and left him.  Penelope grew up helping her dad make bread, when she was young they found out she was allergic to gluten, so she help make it but wasn’t allowed to eat any.  But other than that she had a good childhood and spent a lot of time baking.  Lots and lots of baking.  Penelope got recruited my Lupa’s wolves when she was just about to start high school.
Cohort:
1st
Notes:

Code:
Penelope Davis [i](Cliché)[/i], 1st
Pike
Pike
Administrator

The upper crust. Empty Re: The upper crust.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:00 pm
approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum