Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:47 am
i spent 3 hours on this oh my lord

NAME
Mira Fraiser
SEXUALITY
Ace

PERSONALITY
strong-willed
Mira is set in her ways. What she says, goes, and what she wants to get done, she gets done in due time. She sticks to her word and will not back down when she promises something.
quick-thinking
This can be a double edged sword for her. Where sometimes it can be convenient in high pressure situations, other times it just paves way for overreactions and impulsiveness. She is quick to find solutions to problems at hand.
lively
She is the "life of the party", always finding ways to make the boring things in life fun. Also can throw a killer party.
nurturing
Her wonderful upbringing gave her a slight gentle side to her usual rambunctious attitude. When someone is struggling she is quick to sweep in and handle a situation.
FLAWS
insensitive
Her rich childhood provided her a sheltered life. She often forgets about the other, less fortunate people who might not have as much money as she did or as good of a family as she did. Sometimes it surprises her. She doesn't usually mean this in a rude or cruel way.
temperamental
Her mood can swing pretty quickly, going from peppy and cheerful to I-want-to-kill-literally-everyone-you-know in moments.
stubborn
Being strongly set in her ways, she is hard to sway. When she believes something, you best know she will not back down. Examples: You think she can't reach the cookie jar that is absolutely out of her reach by a long shot? Tough luck. She's sure as hell going to keep trying. Is she totally wrong and being selfish? Yes. Is she going to stop? No.
defensive
She often feels like she has to defend her hobbies and likes to others. I guess that's what happens when your parents hover over your shoulder your entire life.
EYE COLOR
Grey
HAIR DESCRIPTION
Long hair, usually rather messy but well taken care of. Gotta have that designer shampoo, you know? You'd think she's an Aphrodite kid by the amount of care she puts into just her hair.
HEIGHT
Pretty tall at about 5'10.
SKIN TONE
Slightly, but not too tan.
ETHNICITY
American. Her exact heritage is unknown.
BODY TYPE
Pretty slim, very model-like physique.
FACECLAIM
Jessica Clements (I have literally no idea how to insert images here, but just google "Youtube Jessica Clements" and that should get you there.)
PLACE OF BIRTH
Manhasset, NY
MORTAL PARENT
Max Fraiser
GODLY PARENT
Hecate
ABILITIES
Though slightly less useful. an accentuated ability for magic such as stronger (to a certain degree) curses or more effective spells.
Skilled in divination
POWERS
Mira's powers are rather redundant in battle. She prefers hand to hand or weapon combat over magical combat.
necromancy Though unable control the dead in a fight as in like raise-the-dead-and-have-them-as-my-warriors kinda thing, she is able to summon and contact the dead in very short 10-minute or less intervals of time. This time-frame is very loose and could even be less than that under specific circumstances. Cooldown can take an hour or more.
the mist Mira's grasp of the Mist is very, very loose. Though able to manipulate some aspects, they are wildly unstable and unlikely to work. She can very slightly alter people's memory, though it's more of just a trolling aspect than doing any actual damage, things like making people forget where they put that book that they really, really needed. Cooldown is about 30 minutes to an hour.
She frequently calls her powers a joke and a waste of energy, but that stubborn part of her hopes she can get better and stronger with them.
WEAPON
Fists, or a simple celestial bronze knife.

HISTORY
Mira was definitely a lucky child. Born to a wealthy father and loving stepmother, she was always said to have a silver spoon in her mouth.
This was definitely correct. She always had what she wanted, when she wanted it. Nothing got in her way. Somebody at school she had a bone to pick with? She had her ways, and they would be gone the next day. Her family was very involved in her life, especially her father. She could always trust him when she had girl drama problems.
Her father always told her of a woman he used to know, later identified as Hecate, her birth mother. He often spoke of how much he loved her and that he wished Mira could have met her.
Mira was definitely a party animal, and even though she was rather young, she was a frequent partygoer and was not hesitant to stay up all night just to catch all the action. Her parents just kind of let her do it.
One night at one of these late night parties, someone had introduced her to the concept of witchcraft. It had just clicked and felt perfect with her. Over time, she became increasingly skilled at it, maybe more than the average witch her age, who usually couldn't do much other than a few common spells and a ritual here and there.
Eventually, her parents found out. After an explosive fight with them, she ran away. Being the impulsive, snooty rich kid she is, she hopped onto the train to Manhattan and (very illegally, being 15 and all) booked a few nights in a hotel. Because, you know, that's just what you do! She took a day to just explore and... needless to say, she got a little lost. She enlisted the help of a random pedestrian, who, by some damned luck, turned out to be... drumroll please... a satyr. Oooof course. He explained the concept of demigods to Mira, she obliged, (because what else was she going to do?), and headed on her merry way to camp. Luck is one hell of a thing, ladies and gentleman.

Code:
[b]Mira Fraiser[/b] [i]CallMeCrazy6700[/i]

Last edited by CallMeCrazy6700 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add census code(?))
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

MIRA FRAISER Empty Re: MIRA FRAISER

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:31 am
Hey, nice form, but you need a census code!
CallMeCrazy6700

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:31 pm
Fixed
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:48 pm
Add a cooldown to your powers and you should be good.
CallMeCrazy6700

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:54 pm
Fixed. My grasp of cooldowns is very loose so I'm kinda just guessing here
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:08 pm
Its good. Approved
Sponsored content