Go down
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Week in Review: Edition 2 Empty Week in Review: Edition 2

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:07 am

Week In Review

What??????? It’s been how long since we did one of these?????????????? Well, thats awkward. Welcome back guys to the week in review. This time co created by Pike and Astoria! We’re here to give you guys a look back on the week (in this case the last 3 weeks) and also a look into the future!

The Happenings of This Week

Well, lets talk about the last couple of weeks in this section. We had our first moderators promoted! So a late but warm welcome to Astoria and HaleyTheRandom!! If you guys need help, go to these guys they really know their stuff!

We’ve also seen the introduction of the mystery boxes! They’re 400 coins each and they have a whole host of goodies in them! Character slots, God parent gifts, B3s, shoes, character deaths!!! You certainly won’t regret it! (you might a little bit though)

We’ve added the census! If your characters were created before the census was put up, please respond in the topics so we can add them in! You also have the ability to get some leadership positions! Right now we have plenty of cabin leader and centurions and opitos available! (We wanna fill up all the centurion slots too, so we highly recommend you check that out. Centurions get special perks such as fun meetings, bossing people around, doing cabin inspections, and a special thank you message from Pike herself!! Act now!!)

Characters of the Week

Greeks:
Aloisia "Lola" Mara, Ashlynn Crews, Sean O’Malley, Haley Asher, Sadie Paine, Lauren Mimbletonia, Pedro Mirez, Alfred Thorsen, Astrid Thorsen, Ezra O’Dalaigh, Ada Fay, Julien Bianchi, Addison Montegomery, Rhyolo Ruby, Allisyn Sanders, Alexa Sanders, Kase Stryton, Rey Stryton, Nick Mills, Timothy Ravenswood, Stella Summers, Stanley Summers, Katie Knight, Morgan Matheson, Augustine Requiem, Morgana Hart, Petur Vandillar, Rowan Laurent.

Romans:
Delilah Lockwood, Figueroth Creighton, Sunshine Hollinshworth, Monroe Vallas, Lachlan Reid, Ramone Cisco, Salem De SIlva, Dean Basilone, Ophelia Calloway, Reagan Nary, Maxwell Bachman, Blair Marques, Berkeley Candela, Milana Ennis, Bess Nakamura.

Creatures:
Venetia, Siretasia

Make a trip to the approved character section to learn more about these guys!

Announcements

Hi guys, its great to see you all! Right now we’ve hit a nice little stride, so we’re gonna try to introduce some new things as the weeks go on! If you haven’t joined our discord yet, check it out, we’ll be hosting more quizzes there on the weekends where you can earn some coins!

For a fun little event this upcoming week, I’ll be hosting a movie night! We’ll be putting it on Rabb.it where we can all watch along and chat! I’ll be taking movie requests over discord and pm, and later in the week I’ll put up a poll with some options. Now, if you are going to request a movie I ask that it is at most pg-13 and is something you think others would want to watch. I do want to shy away from superhero movies, because some people aren’t very interested in that genre. No horror movies either, because I want to be able to sleep. Now, to make sure we can get a good time and date for everyone, I’ve made a whenisgood page. You can click this link and select the best times for you! On Monday or Tuesday I’ll announce the time and date of the movie night, along with a poll to choose the movie. Then when the time rolls around I’ll post a topic with the link!

Ok, final notes! Start thinking about what kind of mythology you’d like to see added to the site ;). Otherwise, Mason would like to remind you all if you have anywhere that you’d like to see Demigod World advertised, to shoot him a pm!

That’s all! See you guys next week (or in three weeks. Time is relative, really.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum