Go down
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Kicking nerds in the nose (p) Empty Kicking nerds in the nose (p)

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:28 pm
"Ew, did you see what the cat dragged in?" Jessica the blonde Aphrodite girl said sitting at her mirror seeing the other girl standing by the door frame. Jessica was in the middle of powdering her nose and stopped to make a face at Blair. But then a little brunette off to the side gave a disgusted look of her own before commenting, "Looks like a dead rat."

Blair's arms were folded as she stood in the door way and despite all the insults being thrown her way in a hastily manner she had a smirk on her face, which when the Aphrodite girls realized it they were a little confused, "Why are you smiling, you sewer rat?" Jessica asked as her eyebrows knitted together.

Blair had been wearing black jeans with a green crop top blouse, Ove rtop of her blouse she was wearing a black leather jacket that matched the black leather boots she was wearing. In her hair she was wearing a green scarf that tied together at the top holding her blond hair out of her face.

"Like, Oh.my.god did you see Jessica's purse?" Blair said in a fake valley girl accent while rolling her eyes and walking closer to Jessica. She picked up a purse on the ground and did a different fake valley girl accent, "Yeah, like oh.my.god, its such trash, look at it." From that point she tossed the purse to the side of the room and grabbed Jessica's chair to spin it towards her. "Lets get one thing straight here, Jessica" she said putting emphasis on the name Jessica, "You don't have style at all nor will you ever have style, that's not even something your mom could gift you with because you're so helpless."

With those words being spoken she got up from her slightly crouched position because she had been at eye level with Jessica, she now walked towards the door of the cabin again and turned her head over her shoulder to speak, "You might want to work on those gaping pores and yellow stained teeth before you go around calling other people sewer rats... I bet you know what they look like because you lived down there before you got to live here, even this place is kind of a dump, sucks to be Greek I guess." With that she stared back in front of her and walked out the door.

Walking away from the door you could hear the crying of the Aphrodite girls, it was going to be a wonderful day to day, she thought as she was now in the main courtyard. It had been a bright sunny day, the roses were budding from the ground, the birds were chirping in the air and chaos was being ensued. It was the perfect start to anyone's day, but especially Blair's. She couldn't say the same for the Aphrodite cabin though.
Fauna
Fauna

Kicking nerds in the nose (p) Empty Re: Kicking nerds in the nose (p)

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:45 pm
Fauna was wandering around the area of the central courtyard when she heard a heat discussion coming from the Aphrodite cabin. She tended to get along with Aphrodite's kids due to her fertile nature and her natural beauty she had. She had decided to wear a lovely shiny green dress, fishnet stockings and green and black high heels. Her lips a shiny red that matched the nail polish on her fingernails, the clothes only enhancing her naturally beauty and well-endowed body. Her red eyes looked around as she brushed back her long shiny and curly black hair that ran down her back like a river. Once she arrived, she found a blonde-haired girl walk out the Aphrodite cabin with a smile on her face and a sob from inside, although with how the Aphrodite kids acted and how long she had been here, this was the sort of spiteful cry they gave when they argued about who was more beautiful. She came over the girl walking out.

"Good day, honey; I've not seen you around before, are you a new camper? Oh, dear me, I should introduce myself; my name is Fauna Reacher, I'm the cabin counselor for cabin twenty-eight, what's your name, honey?" She said with a warm smile that could light up the sun even more if such a thing was possible and the girl would be able to feel the sheer warm and motherly affection her presence gave off. Her distinct british accent also usually made her stand out from a lot of the american half-bloods that usually came to the camp.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:08 pm
Blair had been minding her own business when a girl in a hooker's outfit came up to her out of the middle of nowhere? How in the Pluto did that happen? It didn't matter because the moment her mouth opened, Blair was bored and she wanted to go home. Where in gods name was Bess? She just wanted to head back to Camp Jupiter, where things were a lot better than out here. The only redeeming quality of this shit hole was the beach and that was a very biased opinion. Her eyes couldn't help but eye the girl up and down before her arms would cross over her chest as she had a bit of stance going on.

"Honey?" She asked as she scoffed a little bit and didn't break eye contact with the girl in front of her. "Only time you can call me Honey is if you're little chubby Pooh Bear obsessed with honey, other than that don't bother calling me that." She said as she seen the girl in the shiny green dress with fishnets. Fishnets? "You wouldn't catch me in the underworld being in a place like this." She said rolling her eyes as her stance didn't shift one bit. "Oh cute, like you think titles mean anything to me. You know who has titles in the world? Crooks and liars, tell me Fauna Reacher, are you a liar? Are you a crook? Does the lust for power drive you? Having a title of power is nothing without actual power."

Blair breathed a bit before she continued to speak, "Blair's the name."
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:20 pm
She saw the girl, as soon as she started talking, was already going off at her and she was already thinking she was the one that started whatever happened in the Aphrodite cabin. However, she didn't seem phased at all by this girl's ranting at her before she eventually took a breath to introduce herself as Blair.

"So quick to make judgments, Blair; if you consider helping people in need and helping to comfort and support others a power, then yes, although I'd do it without being a counselor, it's something that allows me to do it on a more official capacity. Besides, sometimes the greatest power is restraint not to use power recklessly. Besides, to prove my power itself wouldn't be a effective use of either of our time. Although I do question why your here if you hate the camp so much?" She said, no anger behind her words, simply a motherly-like maturity that wildly contrasted with the brash, somewhat arrogant tone of Blair.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:36 pm

Blair moved around a bit until she was sitting on the fountain that was in the courtyard. She had one knee up on the fountain with her and one on the ground as she looked at her own nails now, not putting much focus on Fauna. She wasn't too invested or interested in bothering the girl with long black hair. "Boring." She said with a bit of a roll of the eyes while still looking at her nails and waited patiently for Fauna to finish speaking before she would take her turn to speak. Blair hadn't been angry a single moment that she were here. She spoke with a calmness and confidence to her voice.

"Look like a flower, but be the serpent beneath it. Shakespeare was a brilliant man writing Lady Macbeth you know. He wrote a woman with such ferocity and conviction. When her husband Macbeth was too weak to fix his mistakes she would rise up to the chance. Tell me Fauna Reacher, do you read? Most people have read works of Shakespeare, but I'd almost call you fair Ophelia. That sounds like a compliment but before you think that, let me state something for you." She said looked up from her nails to look at the girl. "Fair Ophelia, she was the eye candy and potential love of Hamlet's life, but the world was too much for her frail heart and she ended up killing herself." She said calmly and poetically. "My point is, everyone is going to judge you on things and being kind and gentle with people creating a thin skin is not going to get anyone anywhere. It's going to create more and more heartbreak for people out there. Eventually you'll carry the weight of the world on your shoulders." Then she stretched her legs out a bit before standing up again.

"Ah, yes. Well you see its my first time here. Bess, Berkeley and I came out this way to see some plays. We decided to check out this camp while we were here. Probably wont be here much longer, goodie for you. I bet you're counting the minutes down."
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:48 pm
"Well, I did study Shakespeare's works when I was back in England and yes, I read quite a lot actually, cooking being my favorites to read" She said softly. It was kinda obvious to her that Blair was trying to get a raise from her, she wondered if that was her intention to annoy her.

"I was never counting, dear; besides, attempting to get a rise from me seems kinda petty if you ask me. In some tales, love and compassion can give people great strength and gives them a reason to protect the people they care about. Maybe someday, you might stay your silver tongue and maybe have a think about who you are really fooling with all this bravado; the people around you or yourself?" She said simply before she started to move away, moving past Blair, still smiling as if nothing had even happened.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:58 pm

"Ugh." Blair said as she heard the word 'dear; be used in regards to her. Why did people have to call you sickly sweet things? It made her skin crawl and honestly in this case made her want to throw up. Were there reasons for Blair being who she was? Maybe. But this was how she grew up, you either made it in the world of cruel people or you don't. Blair didn't want to just survive unscathed she wanted to make it on top, she wanted to be the best there was and there was no doubt in her mind that she was. If you show confidence you are confident, that was all she needed.

The laughter sort of just fell out of her mouth as Fauna said she was just trying to get a rise out of her, "Honey, please." She said shaking her head and getting out a bit more of her laugh before she continued," I'm not trying to get a rise out of you, I'm only stating facts, Sweetie." She knew in the moment she was being a hypocrite, she hated being called the sickly sweet things, but she used it in a more condescending tone. "Also, love and compassion? Those are just tales. Do you know how many depressed kids are out there? Do you know what the world is facing out there? The world isn't about compassion and love and hasn't had a big movement in that direction since the seventies with the love children. Now you see people starve, people fighting over the last covered area to sleep, you see people filling their sorry head with dope just to escape the reality they live in." She paused for a few moments before she spoke once more, "I appreciate your sentiments though, it humored me just a little."
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:11 pm
"Blair-dear, a fact is only true when its proven beyond a reasonable doubt and the best you've done is make accusations and presumptions. Maybe if you actually got to know me instead of spinning wild tales, maybe then you'd be in a better position to judge" She said, not one bit phased by Blair's comment.

"You say it like everyone here is unaware of what happens beyond this place; I've seen the news on the internet, even campers have come here with both family problems or siblings with drug problems and I do my best to comfort them. Because helping people just comes natural to me, sweetheart; now, if you don't mind, I have some nice baking to do; I think it's just the weather for a nice Victoria sponge cake" She said as she headed off towards her cabin to leave Blair to her own devices; if she decided to follow Fauna, it was her progative and she wasn't going to stop her. After all, dealing with children is what she has done all her life while she has been in the camp and in Blair, all she saw was another child, one that lashed out at the world, but would never admit their own problems and it was like she told her before; in all her silver tongued ways and rude and brash attitude to people, who was she really trying to fool; others or herself.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum