Go down
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

step into my candy store Empty step into my candy store

Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:31 pm
flectere si nequeo superos, acheronta movebo.

step into my candy store Tumblr_pjux73CuUu1y1z8oso1_250step into my candy store Tumblr_phj8peMSYr1v1jzoxo3_250step into my candy store Tumblr_pjux73CuUu1y1z8oso2_250

Name:
Berkeley Isabella Montes Candela

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
No irony intended, but Berkeley Candela was literally sent from hell. Berkeley is the absolute epitome of HBIC. She traffics in fear and power to make sure that no matter where she is, she’s the most powerful person in the room. Her ability to deceive and to persuade are absolutely through the roof. She takes most of her enjoyment in watching other people struggle or squirm underneath her (physical or emotional) stilettos. Berkeley bleeds green and silver Slytherin blood.

On the upside, Berkeley gets shit done. She is a natural leader and has an unparalleled drive to get what she wants and to do what she wants. While she doesn’t care much about large swaths of education, she has a natural tendency towards business and making money. She is practical and analytical and will calculate any plan she makes down to the millisecond.

Berkeley obviously has her fears and insecurities, but she has fought for so long to keep them down and to destroy them that they’re about as dead as she is. She is cold and downright lethal.

Flaws:
>>Cold
>>Calculating
>>Easily stressed
>>Co-dependent
>>Anger issues

Eye color:
Brown

Hair description:
Mid-length black hair, often curled

Height:
5’2’’

Skin tone:
Tanned

Ethnicity:
Brazilian American

Body structure:
Skinny

Other details?:
None

Place of Birth:
Boston, Massachusetts, United States on September 22nd, 2001

Mortal Parent:
Mariana Candela (nee. Montes)

God Parent:
Pluto

Abilities:
>>Telepathy with the dead: Can speak telepathically with dead in a 100 ft radius
>>Death Sense: Can sense death or dead creatures
>>Darkness Creation: Can surround enemies in pitch-black clouds of lightless space.
>>Umbrakinetic Healing: Can use darkness to accelerate her own healing, but not totally heal her.
>>Minor Ferrokinesis: Can pull up one precious metal or gem per month

Powers:
>>Power Over Undead and Ghosts: Has control over undead and ghosts through persuasion. The more she is controlling, the more exhausted she is physically simultaneously.
>>Shadow Travel: Can travel up to 20 miles. For every mile travelled, she needs to rest for a minute before she can do it again or participate in combat. Her shadow travel isn’t always precise.
>>Darkness Bolt: Can shoot solid bolts of darkness offensively. She can do it for 3 posts but as a cool down of 3 posts.
>>Darkness Shield: Can solidify shadows into virtually impenetrable shields. She can hold it for 5 posts and then can’t do it for another 5.

Pets:
None

History:
Mariana Montes moved from Brazil to the United States to attend the University of Berkeley Law School in 1996. She was always drawn to power and radiated power herself. So when he met a man from old-money New England named Frederico Candela who was also in law school, she was drawn to him and he was drawn to her. Shortly after they both finished law school, they got married and moved back to Fred’s hometown of Newton, Massachusetts. They started a law firm in Boston and instantly became successful for defending the city’s wealthy. This is the world that Mariana met Pluto in. The Candela couple were both drawn to the power and energy of Pluto and started sharing a lot of time with him. Mariana became pregnant, unsure of the father of her kid.

Berkeley Isabella Montes Candela was born at Massachusetts General Hospital in Newton, Massachusetts. She was the cutest little baby. As a toddler, she spent her days at her parents law firm with them. Watching people debate and persuade became a part of her daily life. Berkeley was the only child of the very rich Candela family so ‘no’ was something she never heard from her parents. They loved to spoil her. So, when she started school she already had the best of the best. Berkeley refused to go to the all girls private school, so she stayed in public school. Even though most of the people who live in Newton are very rich, Berkeley even stood out amongst them. Whenever someone came close to her in wealth, she’d absorb them into her clique. When starting middle school, she had two lieutenants who always existed on her left and right.

It didn’t take long for Berkeley to figure out how things worked amongst these spoiled rich kids: be mean and be envied. Berkeley would demean people to push herself up. If someone was a risk and wouldn’t become her minion, she would destroy them socially and eat their soul (figuratively, obvs).

At the age of 13 and graduating from middle school, Berkeley was on the top of the world. She was all set to do some real damage to this high school situation. The day after her middle school graduation, she was recruited by Lupa’s wolves. After her training, she was put into the fourth cohort which really ticked her off for a bit, but then she saw the potential and simplicity of rising to the top. She set her sights for the top.

Cohort:
Fourth

Notes:
Fc is Camila Mendes

step into my candy store Tumblr_pnzw07K8ec1ssnv8uo2_r1_250step into my candy store Tumblr_plfzzxjs831u7mdvto4_250step into my candy store Tumblr_pnzw07K8ec1ssnv8uo4_r1_250

if I can not bend the will of heaven, I shall move hell.

Code:
[b]Berkeley Candela[/b] [i](QMeetsWorld)[/i], 4th Cohort
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

step into my candy store Empty Re: step into my candy store

Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:05 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum