Go down
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sunday Funday (p) Empty Sunday Funday (p)

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:35 am
Sunday Funday (p) Tumblr_inline_pn8u887HR51u8wlfo_500

Every Sunday morning Delilah would get up at approximately five in the morning. At that time she would get her athletic leggings on, a tank top and a hoodie and she'd go out for her morning run. On those morning runs she'd always run passed Skye's house where she would see old memories of them playing in the front flash before her eyes, they were fond memories and she cherished them. Then she'd start to run the perimeter of New Rome, each day she'd work on her endurance and speed.

At six ish in the morning she would return home to have her daily shower and then begin to pick out her typical outfit of a nice blush colored dress paired with a black cardigan and black flats. By then she would go down for breakfast which would always be two poached eggs served on toast with a bowl of freshly cut strawberries on the side.

As soon as it'd turn 7:30 she would begin to read the news paper and eventually talk with her tutor for a couple hours until about 10 am hit. At 10 was when she would finally be at the lone little church in the entirety of New Rome. She knew it was foolish to step foot inside this church and pray to a god that obviously didn't exist, but it was the wishes of her family and she'd follow it so long as it meant having the roof over her head and food in her stomach, it was where God or I guess you could say the Gods wanted her for now.

She sat in the pews after Church was over and the place was empty. There wasn't much happening, but sometimes she just liked to sit and think to herself, but she was startled when a door opened. "Hello?" She squeaked out.
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

Sunday Funday (p) Empty Re: Sunday Funday (p)

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:47 pm
Finn wasn't exactly a man of God, but he did believe in something greater, much before his time in Camp Jupiter, too. He used to be fascinated with the idea of what was out there, but he realized once he got to camp, he kind of already figured that out. He was dressed in his Camp Jupiter t-shirt and sweatshirts, with his long, brown hair fixed up a little. He had been strolling through camp, intending to go to the skateboard park, when he saw Delilah walk into the church. Finn always had his eye on her, after all, they were in the same cohort, she was hot, and she wasn't mean enough to get a restraining order on him. He went into the church, opening two grand doors.

"Oh, sorry to scare you." Finn lied, putting his skateboard down and rolling up to the pew she was in. "I'm just here to...pray," he came up with on the fly, getting into the pew. Finn leaned onto the back of the next pew, pretending to pray for a few seconds. He immediately stood back up, extending his hand to her for shaking. "I'm Finn, I'm from the Fifth Cohort, you're hot, let's make a dinner date," he said with a grin on his face. "I'm a son of Cupid, so I'm pretty damn good at romance, as you can see."
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:58 pm
It wasn't the fact that he had scared her, maybe startled her a little bit, but regardless she dismissed his apology. When she heard his skateboard roll across the floor part of her got a little upset at the fact. It was disrespectful, even if he didn't believe in God or anything like that. Of course Delilah knew who Finn was, he was in her cohort after all. She could remember the countless times he tried hitting on girls in and out of their cohort, but she never really bothered to keep tally on who actually went out with him. It made her curious about him a little. Why did he have to try so hard? Why did he have to cloak himself to try and get with a girl.

The brunette wasn't overly religious like her father wanted her to be, she did what she had to to give her father the image that she was worthy to be in his family. There was still a small belief in her about God, despite the fact he wasn't real. Point being, lies and forgery were sins. If anyone were to be guilty of lying it'd be Finn. Despite knowing all of this in her head she couldn't bare to be mean to the guy.

"I know who you are Finn, but nice to meet you. I'm Delilah." She stated before standing up and looking over to him, she was a little on the short side, but it was okay she had Bear by her side to make up for it. "As for your proposition, I'm sorry but I can't go on a date with you." She said giving him a sympathetic look and a sigh, but she couldn't really move to go anywhere so she decided to continue the conversation.

"I'm not sure asking a girl so bluntly for a date means you're good at romance... or telling her she's hot. If you want to learn romance might I suggest a novel study of Jane Eyre or Pride and Prejudice?"
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:37 pm
"Delilah. Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City?" he joked with a smirk. That smirk quickly faded away from his face though. "Wait, wait, what now? Sure you can, you know me, now I know you, it can happen," he reasoned with her, almost pleading. Finn sat in the pew, leaning back. "I may not be a true master, but I don't need a book in the first place. No author knows more about love than a kid of the love god, I promise. Like, who wrote those books anyway? Shakespeare? It doesn't matter, nevermind." He flipped his skateboard by tipping the weight with his right foot. Finn caught it and laid it against the edge of the pew seats. "I'll tell you what, you go on a date with me and I'll pay and everything. You won't have to bring anything but yourself. I swear. I'll fix up real nice and all, I got this really nice cologne and it smells like irrestibility to women." He propped his feet up onto the pew in front of them. "C'mooooon," he chimed with a smile, putting his arms behind his head and relaxing like he was at the beach.

Finn was used to rejection, but he felt some confidence in this one, he really did. He feel like he could get through her and make her see things from his perspective.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:05 pm
Sunday Funday (p) Tumblr_pmeu6bRFyi1y4zxjlo1_400

Oh boy Delilah thought to herself as Finn began to explain how he didn't need books to know how to do romance and that his lineage in itself would be able to carry him forward. It was a rather large stretch, but she did have to say his passion towards his lack of wanting to read was mildly entertaining. She didn't get much time to speak after that because he immediately went into trying to seal the deal between the two of them with a date. Delilah wasn't the type to be stingy about paying and she definitely was fine with paying her way, but there were just a few problems with his proposition.

"Shakespeare is hardly romance. Romeo and Juliet is seen more of a tragedy or a comedy dependent on your view. You are rather comparable to Romeo though." Lilah added and she knew he'd probably take the comment as a compliment and he could if he wanted to, but in reality Romeo had commitment issues at the start of the play and his intentions were rather shaky to begin with. You don't pine after some girl named Rosalind, but the moment you lay your eyes on Juliet you move on over. That was hardly romantic at all.

"Well, you see there's just two little problems..." Delilah said trailing off trying to figure out the best way to bring it up. "First one, is that I'm not allowed to date anyone unless my father approves of them." She spoke softly and was about to move to get out of the pews, but he had put his feet up to relax.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:33 pm
"I already have read Romeo and Juliet, surprisingly...well, half read, but fully watched," Finn corrected himself. "High school literature, that was the oddest movie I've ever seen, and I've seen some pretty odd movies youknowwhatI'msaying," he smushed the last part together in a Will Smith-like way with a laugh. "I am like Romeo, but if I'm Romeo, you're my Juliet. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen and you have the body of Venus herself." He stood up, taking a mock bow.

"Hmm. Your daddy, huh? I'm good with dads, we can meet. I mean, I've never really had a dad, but I've always envisioned dads as really cool figures, like the type to play baseball with you when your sad or buy you a gift when you're sick. I can deal with whatever he throws my direction, baby girl, because you're hotter than a sauna and you make me feel hot like one...although like I don't sweat as much because it's different, y'know? It's like an elephant gives birth to a giraffe and the giraffe is from Hungaria and the giraffe is like close friends with a zebra from Austria, when that Austrian giraffe...no, zebra. Wait. Let me start over, it starts with a lion, that's it. It's like if a lion gives birth to an elephant and that..." he stopped, obviously struggling. "So what's the second thing, sweet thang?"
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:58 pm

An eyebrow raised at the words that came out of Finn Reddy's mouth, but immediately lowered once he began to describe how he had only really watched the movie of Romeo and Juliet and at that she just shook her head. "Yeah, but did you watch the one that's more accurate to the play or did you watch the Leonardo Dicaprio one?" She asked, and honestly she was a little surprised, she didn't expect to have this long of a conversation with Finn, not that she thought he was incapable of a conversation, he definitely was. It was just she didn't expect to have much to say in reply.

"I'm not Juliet. I may be sixteen like her, but we bare no resemblance after that. I am not going to poison myself at any point." Delilah commented, she didn't like to think of herself as the character, Juliet just wasn't one of her favourites, but then again the play itself wasn't one of her favourites.

When Finn started to talk about dad's and her own dad a little bit, it started to weigh on her. His idea of a father was so far off from what she even had as a dad and really it made her wonder if other kinds of dads did exist out there. She was sure that Skye's grandfather at one point had been a good dad, the kind of dad you went to for advice or just if you were in trouble, but that wasn't Delilah's dad, not even close to it. "You don't want to meet him." She spoke even softer than she had before, and these were genuine words it wasn't a 'Finn can't ever meet my dad' it was just more of a 'No one should meet my dad.' kind of thing.

"I wish I had a dad like you're describing, but I don't" Lilah said with a little bit of a sigh as she sat back down on the pew again. The sadness that was her family life slowly began to creep into her thoughts again, it was the sort of thing she tried desperately to suppress and forget. "He's not like that at all. He wants you to be the best, beat the best, be a good image for the family. If you can't find a way to be that for the family he will disown you." The brunette said saying the last part in almost a whisper, it was the first time she even told anyone, not even her childhood friend Skye knew about it.

"The second thing? My dad is also a son of cupid. Therefore cupid is kind of my grandfather, hence I can't go on a date with you." The girl finally summed up her two reasons as to why she couldn't date him.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:19 pm
"Must be the play accurate one, because I don't remember seeing Leonardo DiCaprio in it." Finn thought about her denying Juliet's role and laughed. "I don't know what you're talking about, the film was great. Maybe mostly because of the intimate scenes, but that's about it." He peered up at the chandelier at the top of the church, watching it dangle, with the sound of the lights and beads clacking together. It was meant as a figurative way to shine the light of God on them, but Finn just thought the sound was annoying. He focused back on Delilah, who was now talking about her father.

"Look, don't feel bad because your dad has a stick up his ass, at least you have a dad and he cares about you, loves you too. The only father I ever had was Cupid, and we all know those gods aren't exactly great at parenting." He sighed, putting his feet down. Finn looked at her when she mentioned her father being a son of Cupid, straight in the eyes.

"What?! Dude I never knew that. Someone should've told me! Your dad's my brother? So I'm like your uncle? What? No. Aw, c'mon, why do the hot chicks always have to be related to me," he said in a frustrated fashion, covering his face with his hands.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:22 am

"The film didn't have much for intimate scenes..." Delilah said softly trailing off in thought. Not to her knowledge at least, it had been quite some time since she had seen the film, but it wasn't that explicit, not nearly as explicit as Dancing With Wolves was or if you watched the Leonardo Dicaprio version of Romeo and Juliet, you got to see his naked butt, but Lilah doubted that Finn wanted to see that, unless he was into that as well, but she hadn't seen him hit on any guys yet, so maybe not? After a few moments of pondering such things she realized that she had gone too far into the thoughts and brought herself back to the conversation.

"I guess..." Lilah said in regards to his comments about at least she had a dad, but to be honest she was fairly certain her mother would be a much better parent and she didn't even have time for Lilah given her circumstance with being a goddess and all. There was more she could say about her father and how much she'd rather not have one at this point, but you weren't ever going to convince the kid who desperately wanted a good father figure otherwise, and so she decided not to argue the point, it was something she was just going to keep to herself, this conversation only made that clear to her.

"Well... Now you know." Delilah said and finally moved passed him so she was standing between the different rows of pews and she had a better straight line to the door. "Well you're a son of Cupid, so I think naturally those related to you are going to be rather attractive." The demigod said as she began to walk towards the door, but only stopping a few feet before the door, "It's too bad we are related though, otherwise I might have given you a chance." Delilah said giving him a small smile before turning back to the door.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:46 am
"In the one part you can very clearly see Juliet's boobs, they're like right in the camera in one of the scenes. They also make out a whole lot to the point where it's weird to think they fell in love that quickly." He got out of the pew, standing up to let her pass. Finn fixed his hair as he admired her looks and body with a smile. His eyes shot up to one of the colored windows, depicting a picture of Jesus watching over them. He hoped Jesus did see that. Finn followed her out of the pew, under the chandelier, so the light shone brightest on him out of the whole church.

"Maybe so, I guess you got your grandfather's genes in that case," he said with a joking wink. "Well, um...I, I guess um..." he started quietly, but then heard her say she would've given him a chance. DAMN IT! he thought angrily and kicked the pew next to him, causing some shaking. Suddenly, the chandelier's hinges broke, falling from the ceiling. Finn rolled out of the way, pushing her to save her too. He landed on top of her and smiled for a second, before hearing a voice.

"WHAT IN JUPITER'S NAME WAS THAT?" a male voice yelled, and a man, probably the priest, came rushing out of the back of the church. "Who the- Lockwood? Lockwood, you wait until I tell your father about this! Look at this place! And...you're here with a boy on you? You sinner, you do that in my church?"

The chandelier was shattered everywhere, broken glass shattered.

Finn quickly got up. "Sir, it wasn't like that!"
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:53 am

Delilah neglected what he had said about the movie of Romeo and Juliet. It could very well be possible and she just didn't remember the scene because she hadn't been intrigued or she had been told to look away, but usually films based on literature she was allowed to watch it despite any profanities. It was a learning experience after all. Not sure what someone's body had to do with a learning experience, but hey to each their own.

Just as she was about to close the distance between herself and the door to the church she had turned her head to see Finn kick the pew. What happened there was just a  series of chain events that would eventually make Lilah regret uttering the words to Finn in the slightest, because the next fold of events were anything but pleasant. They were just unfortunate.

Finn kicking the pew had made the little old church shift and groan, there wasn't even time for Lilah to assess the situation and figure out what was going to happen, because Finn had noticed something long before she could even notice it, because before she knew it she was knocked to the ground, and she realized then the chandelier was coming down so her arms came up to block her face from any harm. After the loud crash and smash of various little lights in the chandelier, Lilah figured the mess was over, but when she removed her arms, Finn was there protecting her from the crash.

Before she could even awkwardly get out a thank you at the whole situation, that was when the priest came out, it was Father Fredrick and instantly she went pale as could be when she noticed who it was and she heard the words coming out of his mouth, it was nothing like it seemed, and she didn't even care if she were deemed a sinner, but her father just couldn't know about it, because her actual father would make this a nightmare, it'd be the absolute worst nightmare. Even the thought of it made Delilah want to cry and she could feel the tears about to come out.

Lilah sat up and just looked at Father Fredrick, "No, please don't tell my dad! It isn't what it looks like, I was just on my way out when the chandelier was coming down, I -i" She said as her lip began to tremble a bit and she couldn't fight back the tears anymore, but instead of staying to cry in front of people Delilah got up and ran out of the church and into the streets of New Rome until she could find somewhere to just sit and be alone to cry.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:12 am
Finn watched her run out, and put a hand on his forehead. "Sir, please don't tell her dad, I can expl-"

"I've known that family for years and I love them, but boy, that chandelier's been there for 25 years! What else could you have possibly been doing in here while on top of each other? You just wait until-"

"Sir, sir, sir, dude, bro, I kicked the pew and it came crashing down. I pushed her out of the way. She's not like that- we're related! C'mon, don't tell her dad, I'm responsible! Punish me!" Finn almost yelled at the father.

Father Fredrick sighed, rubbing his temples. "You know what, I need to calm down, God would not be proud of me right now. Regardless, someone has to pay for the chandelier!"

"How much?"

"15,000 dollars."

"15,000 DOLLARS? Holy hell, Father, who'd you buy a 15,000 dollar chandelier from?"

"Boy, it was made by Vulcan himself and shipped to the camp. He didn't charge anything, that's the number I'm going to need to repair it! I'll have to send it back to Olympus and- nevermind, it doesn't matter. I need the money, so I'll need to address Mr. Lockwood." The father was scooping the pieces up, piling it up in the box.

"What if I can get you the money?" Finn asked before he knew what he was saying.

"You have 15 grand?" Fredrick asked.

"No...but, I can...I can get it by next week."

"Hm..."
-------
Two hours later

Finn knocked on the Lockwood's house door. He and Father Fredrick agreed that if he could get the money to him in 7 days, he wouldn't tell Delilah's dad. He was here to talk to Delilah about it. He'd been thinking, and he knew what he would do for the money.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:26 am
Two hours had passed and Delilah had just arrived back at her house. It was hard to face her father after what had happened and she didn't want to go back crying, making a scene in front of him would only make it worse, so once her emotions were sorted out, she just sat in the parlor of the Lockwood Mansion. Luckily her father was just up in his study doing accounting work for his shop and just work in general, he didn't spend a lot of time with the rest of them or if he did he only made time for Arthur, Delilah's younger brother.

Out on the front lawn Bear the mountain bernese dog bounded up to Finn and started to bark at him. He wagged his tail as he continued to bark trying to alert Delilah of the person who had trespassed onto the lawn. Bear was all the had in the morning for the people who surpassed the white iron fence, no one was supposed to come in on the otherwise of the fence unless invited, but Bear was friendly enough not to harm anyone.

Inside the brunette could hear barking from Bear so she got up and made her way towards the door. As she was about to open the door she heard a light knock. "I got it!" Delilah called up the stairs and opened the door to see Finn. Immediately she stepped out onto the front porch and closed the door behind her so no one could see who it was. Lilah didn't want to be asked a million questions, especially when she was dreading the talk she'd have with her father once he found out. "You're not supposed to be here." She commented.

"You don't want to be here to see the storm." Delilah said softly, she knew the moment her dad would hear of what happened, that was it and there was no going back. She wasn't even being dramatic about it, at that point she'd be too at risk to tarnish the family name. Part of her almost wished she were adopted, she just didn't fit in with the rest of the family and it felt painstakingly obvious. "What's up?" She asked realizing he had ot be here for a reason.

(I'm too lazy to code this atm lol)
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:44 am
Finn was surprised by the giant dog coming out to see him. He laughed, petting the dogs and scratching its ears. He rubbed his back. Finn got on his knees to entertain the dog, when he saw Delilah answer the door. He heard the panic in her voice, and reached into his pocket, returning to full height.

"I know I'm not, but hear me out, there may not have to be a storm," Finn reasoned, and looked around. He pulled out a flyer, and showed her it. "The priest said he won't tell your dad if I can pay him back in a 7 day frame. It's 15,000 dollars for all the damage and shipping. I was a bit wary of how I was going to get that much money, but I took a stop to the Senate House, and look at what they had pinned to the bulletin board." It was a picture of a necklace with a golden chain and blue gem being held in the middle by gold rim. "17k if we can find this bad boy. All they know about it is that it's in the D.C. Area, and it's guarded, but we can find it. It's some ancient artifact, I guess, although it doesn't even look that cool. I spent a thousand already of my own cash for travel expenses, and the remaining thousand on this." He pointed the direction of the road, and nothing happened. He frowned. "Let's try that again...this!"

A red car pulled up, and a huge camper came out of it. He was about 6'8", 350 pounds of muscle and fat, with ginger hair and light facial hair. He hopped the fence, and walked over.

"This is Hanson from the Fourth Cohort," Finn introduced.

"I'M HANSON!" he yelled in a deep voice, and pulled a chicken tender out of his pocket, eating it in one bite.

Finn put his hand on Hanson's arm. "I hired him to help us on the quest, he's a chill guy."

Hanson looked at Finn touching him, and picked him up by the collar of the shirt, slamming him against the house. "DON'T TOUCH ME PERV BOY!"
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:31 am
The increasing pressure that gaining on the mind of young Delilah Lockwood only grew with Finn trying to explain how he could fix everything and how there would have to be no storm. She wanted to say that it was near impossible to fix and she just had to accept what would happen next, but the boy in front of her seemed damn determined to fix this.

"Wait.. 15,000 dollars?!" Delilah exclaimed now getting even more into a worried state than she thought before. "Finn, that's a lot of money, that's not just something you pull out of your pockets and go, 'Yeah I have that' we can't get that kind of money." She said shaking her head, but of course he went into explaining this necklace they could retrieve as it had a reward on it of 17,000 dollars and all the brunette could do was shake her head over and over again. It was impossible it wasn't going to work. Maybe she was being a bit pessimistic about this, but things didn't just happen out of the greater good, not things like this. Everything had its price.

"How do you even know this is real? What if we are collecting this artifact and giving it to the wrong person? Most rewards aren't in money anymore unless we're finding a missing person, Finn." The worried sick girl just began to pace back and forth now pondering his offer and this chance to get the money to basically keep Father Fredrick quiet. "Finn, you realize us getting the money is just hush money right? That's almost blackmail. Its so sinful." She said only going on and on about the different things wrong with this. She wasn't as adventurous or bold as Skye. She wasn't as tough as her older sister.

"Even if it were real and we did get the money, we don't know how to find this thing, we don't know what is guarding it and we don't know the level of danger we are putting ourselves through." It was her last comment on the bad plan, but just make matters worse he started bringing more people into it.

Watching Hanson pull out a chicken finger and eat it whole was far from appealing and the whole situation just felt super wrong to her. "You hired him? he should want to be here of his own free will, Finn. I don't know." She said as her eyebrows knitted together in confusion.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:11 pm
Finn put his arms up, to calm down Hanson. Hanson backed off, and pulled out another chicken tender.

"Delilah, we don't have many options. If I didn't take the bullet, who would've? This might be our only shot," Finn reasoned with her. "I'm not worried about giving it to the wrong person, the Senate usually knows what to do about that kinda stuff. They'll pay us and keep it safe, I have full faith in that. If anything, we know it must be more important than it says, or else y'know...they wouldn't put a big ass number on it." He showed her the flyer again.

"BIG MONEY, BIG VALUE," Hanson declared.

"C'mon, Delilah, of course it's real. As for the priest, you really think he's a full Christian? The dude's a freaking con artist, he obviously doesn't fully believe in God if he's in touch with Olympus. This is a huge money rip-off, there's no such as pure Christianity in that man. It's definitely hush money, but we can't exactly negotiate. So let's just be careful about this and do this, and then afterwards, screw the priest guy. I'm never stepping foot in that church again, not that I really planned on it." He stuffed the flyer in his pocket.

"I hired him on the fly, after all, it's not like many people are out here willing to risk their lives for free." Finn looked at Hanson.

"BIG CASH, BIG MONEY, BIG FIGHT," Hanson agreed.

"You don't have to go, Delilah. I definitely am though. We kick this guard's ass, grab the necklace, give it to the Senate, get the money, and boom, we're in the clear. Just like that," Finn said, snapping.

"JUST LIKE THAT!" Hanson roared, airboxing.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:43 pm
Delilah took a few deep breaths in as she contemplated this crazy idea. That's what it was, it was an absolutely crazy idea and she didn't like it. She had to tell someone she was going, but who would she even tell? Who could she tell? She knew she could confide in her sister Juliana or she confide in Lachlan, but she ran a risk of either one of them not allowing her to go and trying to solve the problem in a different manner. This was madness right? This had to be a dream but the more and more she kept pinching at her skin to try and determine what was happening, she could tell she was indeed awake.

"I just, don't know." Delilah said as her hand moved up to grab her other one and rub her arm in a worried way. She didn't want to go by any means, she didn't want to leave the vicinity of camp and she didn't want to go after this thing, but she wasn't going to let Finn just waste his time, money and resources to do something for her. The last thing she needed was to be indebted to Finn Reddy, if anything she already was, he saved her from getting hit by the chandelier, she wasn't counting the money aspect because he purchased that without even telling her about it.

"Fine." She said rather hesitantly with a little bit of a nervous tone to her voice. "I'll go. We will grab this thing, reap the reward pay Father Fredrick and be done with this."  the daughter of Epione said and then looked around the cul de sac, the place where she grew up and had so many memories, it was hard to say if this would be the last time she'd see it. "I'm just going to grab my things."

Delilah had walked inside and she grabbed a piece of paper to write down where she was going, on the piece of paper it basically just told her dad she was going to some sort of church event happening in the city and that she'd be back when it was over in about seven days potentially less. Going up the stairs she packed her backpack with some changes of clothes some medic supplies and anything else she could think to grab before returning back outside. "I'm ready." She said but she just led the way off of her property, "lets get this done."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum