Go down
Pike
Pike
Administrator

avoiding the campfire Empty avoiding the campfire

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:26 pm

Naomi Walsh sat on one of the benches in the middle of the camp courtyard. Far away she could hear the sounds of the campfire, a mandatory activity that she was blowing off. Listen, she didn't really care. She had attended 6 years of camp fires she didn't need to go to anymore. They were a giant bore. She'd much rather be doing what she was doing now, smoking a blunt and texting Theighlur about business. He kept trying to set her up with some Kristen girl, but the more he told her about Kristen, the less she wanted to meet her. She was just fine not going on dates. Besides, she'd leave camp soon enough and head down to New Rome for university. According to Tyleure the roman girls are much more fiery, and Naomi could do with some spunk.
avoiding the campfire Tumblr_inline_p43k3iZUPv1t9ndkh_540
Fauna
Fauna

avoiding the campfire Empty Re: avoiding the campfire

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
"You seem a bit lonely, honey" A voice came out softly as Fauna came over to the red-headed girl. She was wearing a black halter top dress with white pokadots, fishnet stockings and black and white pokadot high heels. She brushed her long curly black hair to one side as she came up to her.

"I would tell you not to smoke, but I don't think you'd listen. At least your not doing it in front of everyone, so that's something. If you don't fancy talking to the people at the campfire, you can always talk to me, remember? it's kinda what I'm here for, honey" She said, smiling softly.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:54 pm

Naomi looked up to see her cabin counselor strutting towards her, in high heels. She could never understand why people wore high heels around camp, most of the camp was grass anyways. It was an easy way to break an ankle. That's why Naomi was practical and wore sneakers. Naomi took another drag before responding.
"I'm good, sweetheart." She said, before replying to Thayleur's next text which read seriously bro, she's cool when she's not being an asshole. To which Naomi responded, you need to stop trying to set me up. At least his heart was in the right place. His brain certainly wasn't.
avoiding the campfire Tumblr_inline_p43k3iZUPv1t9ndkh_540
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:10 pm
"You sure everything's fine, sweetheart? you seem off, more then normal anyway" She asked, staying back a bit as Naomi smoked, the smoke irritated her scent of smell. She was hoping at least to make conversation with her.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum