Go down
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

WIP // Jasper Vivionna Blair // Hades Empty WIP // Jasper Vivionna Blair // Hades

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:00 am

WIP // Jasper Vivionna Blair // Hades 31b1f0742cb3c65336de96269724918a
WIP // Jasper Vivionna Blair // Hades C1f1460091b6a6006f53c3f63c21a5cc
WIP // Jasper Vivionna Blair // Hades Tumblr_nz04ywsysZ1sh6s15o1_500
WIP // Jasper Vivionna Blair // Hades DividerSilver
N a m e: Japser Vivionna Blair
N i c k n a m e (s):

Jaz - Her most common and most liked nickname.
    Viv - It’s an alright nickname, she doesn’t really prefer it, but isn’t one-hundered percent against it either.
    Vivy - No, no, and hell no. Don’t call her this. Ever. Under any circumstances.
    Nona - Ehh…. better than some of the other options.

G e n d e r: Female.
A g e: Eighteen.
B i r t h d a y: October twenty-ninth.
S e x u a l i t y: Bisexual.

WIP // Jasper Vivionna Blair // Hades B389e13c49ab978739ef8a7c10ee89c7

WIP // Jasper Vivionna Blair // Hades Fe992420-6ff1-4894-b00a-71cfc28316a5

WIP // Jasper Vivionna Blair // Hades 5ed0157682ae2a4f0c8b26902197db66

P e r s o n a l i t y: Jasper is the sort of girl that know what she wants, and she won’t stop until she gets it - rather it be a person, or an item. A very possessive girl, she has a problem with taking no for an answer. Jazz is also a very blunt person, always saying things the way that she sees them. She’s known to be a major bitch, and even cold-hearted at times. More often than not, it seems that she is only looking out for her own well being - though that is not the truth. Jasper actually has quite the hero complex and tries to save people in any way that she can - rather that means being there for them emotionally or fighting to keep them safe on the battlefield.

Most of the time, Jasper is rude and sarcastic, though she does have a softer side. While the young woman has more enemies than friends, there are a few people that she holds close to her heart and that she would do just about anything for.

Jasper is known for a few things around camp. Her one night stands, her potion making, her style, and her bitchy attitude.
F l a w s:

-Cold-hearted.-Kind of a nympho.-She’s a bitch. -Over-protective of the ones that she cares for. -Sarcastic.

E y e_c o l o r: Blue green
H a i r_d e s c r i p t i o n: Dark brown. Wavy. Falls about an inch or two below her shoulders.
H e i g h t: Five feet, seven inches.
S k i n_t o n e: Ivory.
E t h n i c i t y: Thirty percent Italian, twenty percent Irish, fifty percent Greek.
B o d y_s t r u c t u r e: A slim, athletic, curvy structure.
P e r s o n a l_a p p e a r a n c e: Standing at five feet, seven inches tall, Jasper is a bit on the taller side than most girls. Her brown hair falls a few inches below her shoulder blades in natural waves. It can often be found up in a ponytail, bun, or left to do it’s own thing. Jasper has a heart shaped face and warm ivory skin. Her lips are thin, and her lashes long. The young woman has brown eyes.
S c a r s_T a t t o o s_P i e r c i n g s_E t c:

-Both ears are pierced.
    -Right nostril is pierced.
    -Has a tattoo of the phases of the moon running down her spine.

C l o t h i n g_s t y l e: Jaspers clothing style is caught somewhere between grunge and Gothic Aesthetic adult. In her closet you can find very large amounts of black, ripped jeans, halter tops, corsets, a lot of dresses, heels, lots of lace, Converse, boots, fishnet leggings, etc.
WIP // Jasper Vivionna Blair // Hades Tumblr_opx1s8B3821w7yaq6o2_r1_500
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum