Go down
redline2400
redline2400

That’s me, knocking at the door Empty That’s me, knocking at the door

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:12 pm
Hello,

My name is redline2400, a role player (RPer) on the Demigod World forum. I began RPing in 2014 and it has led into my current job as a college journalist writing 1,000 words getting published weekly. If this seems impressive, thank you, but it just means I like writing.

I currently have five characters - two Greeks and three Romans - and all are open unless otherwise noted. If any of the seem interesting, useful or intriguing enough to you feel free to PM me or reply. I prefer PMs, but it is your call.

My normal post rate is once to twice a day, though I post more frequently in the evenings. I operate in the eastern time zone (New York/Toronto).

I try to put the most into my posts in the shortest way possible, focusing on short dialogue and a moderate amount of narration. I will occasionally run a very short post for dramatic effect.

Best regards,
redline2400

Julien Bianchi, ultra-competitive rich kid, son of Nike.
- He is the cabin leader of the Nike kids and is from southern Switzerland. Active at camp when he is there, Julien can be found shooting golf balls at the Ares cabin, getting into fights with people of “Big 12” parentage, making failed attempts at womanizing and generally getting above his head in things.
- Relationships:

Nick Mills, extrovert jazz bassist.
- Hailing from Washington, DC, Nick is open for a conversation with anyone. A part-time camper, he is in for summers and school breaks. While at camp the son of Apollo makes the best of his time by training his weapon skills and showing off his bass guitar skills.
- Relationships:

Dean Basilone, a centurion on the edge (but not really he’s actually pretty chill).
- One of the Third Cohort’s centurions, the son of Securitas leads his legionnaires under the idea of an inclusive unit. He has tried to create an open environment where Legionnaires can speak their minds to the Michigander without fear of repercussion. He can be found in his office or in the field with the cohort during work hours.
- Relationships:

Maxwell Bachman, the original s***bird.
- I hate Max. Someone please punch him. He is in the fourth cohort and thinks he is a revolutionary of some kind. Maybe it is because he is a son of Mars who cannot fight for his life, or maybe it is the fact he spent two years with the wolves and feels like he should not be in the legion. Either way, please hurt him for me - narration can only do so much.
- Relationships: lol

Lewis Anderson
- Lewis is a son of Febris and legacy of Bellona that - like Max - cannot fight for his life. But that is okay because he really wants to be a doctor of some kind but will first need to overcome his crippling shyness. He is new in town and a first cohort Legionnaire due to a selfless act in war games. He can cure infections but stresses you to get vaccinated anyway.
- Relationships:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum