Go down
Fauna
Fauna

Child of Cybele, Fauna Reacher; anyone fancy a rp? Empty Child of Cybele, Fauna Reacher; anyone fancy a rp?

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:25 am
I'll cover some basic points here and link her profile here too:

Fauna Reacher
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Birthday: December 8th
Personality: Fun-loving, caring to a fault, has a unhealthy addiction to clothes shopping.
camp counselor for Cybele cabin
FC: My bleach OC, Fauna Yasenha

Reply to this thread if interested
Aphelion
Aphelion

Child of Cybele, Fauna Reacher; anyone fancy a rp? Empty Re: Child of Cybele, Fauna Reacher; anyone fancy a rp?

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:22 pm
I'm interested if you'd like to give it a shot. I have Lola, child of Oizys. She's in the Other Gods cabin, which I think Fauna is in as well? (unsure)

Lola is an extremely awkward character who will come off as a bit quiet, but willing to try new things.

What kind of RP/story would you want to try to rp?
Fauna
Fauna

Child of Cybele, Fauna Reacher; anyone fancy a rp? Empty Re: Child of Cybele, Fauna Reacher; anyone fancy a rp?

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:30 pm
sure and yes she is and I think a introduction thread would be a good start; where do you want it to be set? and would you be able to start it?
Aphelion
Aphelion

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:45 pm
We could start it at the Other Gods Cabin, if you would like. And I don't mind starting it. I have to go to sleep soon (my days off are Tuesday/Thursday, and I work morning shifts), so the next day I can realistically reply after I start it would be Thursday if that's okay?
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:51 pm
fair enough and I understand, post when your able to; I'll probably reply tomorrow as its quite late for me, but hope you enjoy playing with Fauna
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum