Go down
Cedar

Ghazi Du Bios  Empty Ghazi Du Bios

Sat May 04, 2019 2:47 am
Ghazi Du Bios  Giphy

Name: Ghazi Turner Du Bios
Sexuality: Biromantic, bisexual

Personality: History is written by the victorious. That has always been something that his father taught him growing up. Ghazi has always had a type A personality. Things had to be a certain way for him to function. He had to be the best of the best otherwise he couldn't function. Thankfully, he has been attending weekly therapist sessions after having a nervous breakdown for not receiving straight A's his first semester of college. Ghazi has always been hard on himself in that way. Always wanting to be the best at everything. However, Ghazi does have morals that keep him from committing sabotage. Fair competition is the best competition.
Flaws (three or more): overly competitive, perfectionist, and allergic to cats
Eye color: Dark brown eyes
Hair description: Black, kept short
Height: 6'0"
Skin tone: Topek
Ethnicity: Black American
Body structure: Physically fit, muscular.
Other details?:

Place of Birth (city, state, country): Chicago, Illinois, the United States of America
Mortal Parent: Ali Du Bios
God Parent: Victoria, Roman goddess of victory and speed.
Abilities (doesn't use energy to do):
Speedster : Because his mother is the goddess of speed, Ghazi can run up to 27.8 mph.
Powers (uses energy to do):
The Laurel Wreath of Victory!: Ghazi summons a golden laurel wreath that sits on top of his head, giving him a 40.9% boost in strength, speed, durability, and agility. This lasts for three posts with a five post cool down.
Pets (if any): A 2-week old beagle named "Chariot"

History (four sentences or more): Born to a former professional baseball player and the Roman goddess, Victoria, Ghazi was born to succeed. His childhood, before going to Camp Jupiter, was simplistic. Ali's columnated funds had started to run out by the time that Ghazi was born. This caused his father to penny pinch as much as humanly possible. It was safe to say that his father was somewhat relieved when the Wolves of Lupa took eleven-year-old to train in her House. After three months, he found his way to Camp Jupiter where he was placed in the fourth cohort. He fought in all the wars, held dead legionnaires in his arms, and even had the chance to spear a giant. After his honorable discharge, he attended NRU as a business major.
Cohort: Fourth
Notes: Ghazi means "War Champion. Hero. Conqueror".

Fill out one of the following:

[/i]
Code:
Ghazi Du Bios (NRU Student)[i](Cedar)[/i], [i]Former4th Cohort[/i]
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Ghazi Du Bios  Empty Re: Ghazi Du Bios

Wed May 08, 2019 10:38 am
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum