Go down
Pike
Pike
Administrator

in a manner of speaking Empty in a manner of speaking

Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:50 am

Hi there! My name is sienna, but you can also call me pike! Welcome to my rp invite!! Some things you ought to know about me: I post ~ 200 words, sometimes sorter depending on the day. I value quality over quantity, esp when it comes to rping. That being said I usually don't do like actual one liner topics, unless its for a funny / messing around topic. When it comes to planning out topics, i think its nice to have a set direction for the characters to head in, but planning something out to a tee is something I don't really do unless its for quests or something more involved and serious. I love character driven plots though. Character's have unresolved issues? Lets tackle that shit, bro. running from monsters isn't that fun unless the monster is symbolism for the character's fear of intimacy. (i'm totally kidding btw, but if you wanna do that, i'm down.)  When it comes to relationship / link planning, i'm down with characters having existing platonic relationships before we start, but when it comes to romantic relationships i wanna give that time and let it simmer. a lot of what i want to get out of rping is character growth, so be prepared for some feelings. I'm not sure what else to put here but i've basically already written a novel so lets just move on to the characters. click their names for a link to their forms.

if you wanna rp / make links / etc you can reply here, send me a pm, talk to me over discord, your choice!

Skye Maddox

intimacy issues stemming from recent trauma? amnesia? general mystery? this gal has it all. skye just returned from a yearlong quest without her companions and zero memory of what happened, so you can imagine the stress she's under. she's still catching up with what she missed, and trying to be a good centurion. there are two different options for rping with skye. You can choose present day if you're up for some angst (provided she knows the character she's in a thread with), or if you want a fun time with her being bossy, you're welcome to choose flash backs. Currently seeking people who could have a past with her, bonus if they're in the first three cohorts. Also could go with some rivals. I am open to romantic interests for her, but there will have to be lots of discussion about it.

Bea Dalton

want something less complicated with a little bit of charm and trouble to keep you interested? well lemme introduce you to Bea. she's got a sweet exterior but all she does is get into trouble. people suddenly going missing at camp? listen bea is gonna be investigating that shit. or maybe someone spray painted one of the cabins, she can work with that too. regardless if you want some fun scooby doo / buddy cop rps, hmu. bea is looking for friends, and if you have an idea for a rival link i wanna hear this. romantic stuff is open, but like, once again we gotta give it time.

Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

in a manner of speaking Empty Re: in a manner of speaking

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:35 pm
Sienna...

You, me, Skye, and Delilah leggo. (She can put aside her snobby ways.)
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:36 pm
girl yES.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum