Go down
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

get a clue, nancy drew Empty get a clue, nancy drew

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:47 pm

Let's Play a Game

get a clue, nancy drew F6c4f1fe69ddf5d5f145cb0cdb6e8f37--clue-board-game-board-games

The Cards:

Delilah Lockwood of Mrs. Peacock
Mr. Green, Wrench, Mrs. Peacock

Oliver Garrett of Colonel Mustard
Miss. Scarlett, Study, Lead Pipe

Lachlan Reid of Mr. Green
Dining Room, Candlestick, Lounge

Dominic De Luca of Professor Plum
Hall, Library, Ballroom

Skye Maddox of Miss. Scarlett
Knife, Kitchen, Billiard Room

Tieghlur Nolastname of Mrs. White
Mrs. White, Revolver, Colonel Mustard

In the envelope:
Professor Plum, Rope, Conservatory
get a clue, nancy drew 220?cb=20160719164630
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

get a clue, nancy drew Empty Re: get a clue, nancy drew

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:00 am

It was another night of games it would seem, but this time it was just her, Skye,  Lachlan, Tieghlur, Dominic, and Oliver. They were at Delilah's house this time on the main floor in the TV room. Next door to her TV room was the game room, but the room they were currently in had a nice big round table that they could all sit at while playing the game of choice. Delilah had the box open and was setting up the board giving everyone their game pieces and shuffled out the cards. "I can pass around the instructions if anyone needs." Delilah beamed with excitement.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:27 am

Skye took a seat next to Delilah with a rum and coke. She watched as Delilah passed around cards, and then peeked at hers. "I'll have you all know that I dominate at Clue, so you're all going down." Its true. It was one of the many games she was good at along with Monopoly, Sorry, and Guess Who. This was way better than any dnd game they could play. Last week was kind of a disaster. This week was a much smaller crowd thanks to Fig having some research to do or something, Kirsten being Kirsten, and Caroline being in the middle of a very big fight with Lachlan. Caroline was supposed to come too. Until whatever happened between her and Lachlan blew up and so now Thieghlur was going to join them. Skye still would've rather had Caroline.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:02 am

Oliver was sitting on the other side of Skye when she sat down. He was sipping a blue motorcycle from a pint glass when Skye claimed that she was going to dominate. "Back off, Miss. Scarlett," Oliver laughed, razzing Skye a bit, "I am the Clue master." Oliver knew that Lachlan hadn't played Clue in a while so he decided to just go in on the rules a bit.

"I can just explain how you play. So we all got cards. You can look at those and mark them off on your tally sheet. Your goal is to figure out what is in the envelope in the center. There is a person, place, and object. To determine what everyone else has, you can ask them. To ask questions, you must be in a room, and must ask about the room. For example, if I was in the ballroom, I could ask Skye, 'Do you have Mr. Green, with the revolver, in the ballroom?' If she has any of those cards, she has to show me. If she has more than one, though, she only has to show me one. The goal is to figure out what is in the envelope and get to it and guess correctly before anyone else does. We'll all start at different spots based on our characters." Oliver sipped from his bright blue drink.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:20 am

Tieghlur had shown up with a martini glass filled with the mixture of a cosmopolitan. He sat down in his little french made costume next to Oliver and grabbed his cards looking at them "Yo Lilah, can I light up this joint in here?" He asked holding his joint up while also marking down on his tally sheet what he had.

"You can go outside if you must, but I'm not waiting for you to return." Delilah stated.

"Okay okay, fine." Tieghlughtr said as he took a sip of his drink. "i'm going to be the best Mrs.White y'all ever had. Boys if you're feeling a little dusty I can clean you off." He said with a wink followed batting his eyelashes.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:09 am

Dominic was starting to like game nights. Not just because he was the one who killed the dragon in their game of dnd, but also because it was nice to hang out with people and do fun things. Yeah, he said it, board games were fun. Call him a nerd all you like. He liked board games. Anyways. Dominic held a beer, looking a little disappointed when Oliver sat down next to Skye. Maybe he wanted to sit next to his girlfriend, was that too much to ask? He wasn't going to bring it up though. He was just happy to be included.

"Did you bring a feather duster?" Dominic asked Theylur. Though after saying it, he realized he didn't really want to know the answer.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:32 am

Lachlan was already a solid 4 Bud Heavys in by the time that everyone was sitting down to play. He had to drown the fact that him and Caroline were supposed to be playing together tonight, but they were in a fight. So instead he was stuck here with Tiehghleur in a maid costume. Lachlan was playing with the green game piece. "Let's face it, I'll smoke all of you."
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:48 am

"Okay, now that Oliver has explained the rules we can dive into this bad boy, I see some of you have already dived into your character roles quite nicely." She said looking over to Tieghlry and then she looked down to her drink which was a blue Hawaiian with one of the umbrellas for the drinks. Delilah grabbed the dice and decided to go first. She rolled the dice and then moved a few spots to the conservatory room seeing as it was closer to her. "You guys have nothing on me, I can play this in my sleep." Delilah said, "Okay, so I think it's Mr.Green, Sorry Lachlan, with the wrench in the conservatory, and I'm going to ask you, Oliver."
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:39 pm

Skye rolls the dice and moves her pawn four steps forward, but she's still not close enough to get into the lounge. So she sighs and takes a sip of her drink.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:24 pm

Oliver flipped through his three cards when Delilah asked him. He didn't have any of the cards, so he showed just Delilah the back of a card, so that only she would find out that he didn't have any of the cards. He knew the strategy of this game. He picked up the dice on his turn and rolled a 6. He moved towards the entrance of the dining room.

Last edited by QMeetsWorld on Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:36 pm

Tieghewr listened to Dominic ask him if he had a feather duster in there to. He began to wag his eyebrows, "Oh wouldn't you like to know darling." He said and did a fake little old lady giggle. He was really getting into his character and he was here for it. He grabbed the dice rolling them and seeing that he got a one and so he moved one space, "That's bullshit... er I mean, Gee golly! Maybe next time, you darn rascals." He said and pulled out his feather duster and dusting Dom off a little, "Aren't you a cute young chap, a professor I see?! How marvelous, I could just pinch your cheeks." He said as he began to reach out to grab Dominic's cheek.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:48 pm

The minute Tayleure started talking, Dominic immediately regretting opening his mouth. He was a good person, he didn't deserve this. He just wanted to play a board game and sit next to his girlfriend.

Dominic rolled his dice, which was a five, and moved his piece accordingly.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:11 pm

Lachlan looked at Tieghhhhlur, not even hiding the disdain on his face. He couldn't handle Tryhardlir when he was sober, so a few Bud Heavy's was only making it worse. "You know that this isn't a roleplay game. You're just Tuighler now." That was making Lachlan wonder why Tjiyluer had that outfit. He pushed that thought from his head. He didn't want to know. Lachlan rolled a 3 and moved towards the Ballroom.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:00 am

Looking at Oliver's card she pretended to take some notes, she didn't want to make it seem suspicious to anyone else, so she played along. Maybe just maybe she could try and make an alliance with Oliver at some point, but even then Clue didn't quite work that way. So Delilah took the secret passage into the lounge, "Okay my suggestion is, Myself with the wrench in the lounge, and I posing that to Lachlan."
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:00 am

Skye rolls the dice again and moves her character into the lounge. She takes a long sip of her drink before saying, "Okay, I think its Mrs. White with the lead pipe in the lounge and I'm going to ask," Skye looks between the people who haven't been asked anything yet. Eenie meenie miney mo. "I'll ask Theighlur" She says, "But if you come near me with that feather duster i'm snapping it in half."
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:08 am

Oliver went into the dining room after his turn. He looked around the circle. He had a little laugh to himself thinking about kissing Dominic during d&d. He wondered how he felt about not sitting next to Skye again, though. "Dominic, I think it was Miss. Scarlet with the candlestick in the Dining Room." Oliver raised an eyebrow to him.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:26 am

Teihglur rolled his eyes when Lachlan said it wasn't an rping game. "Of course its not Lachlan, any simpleton would know that. What's life without a little role playing once in awhile? Does granny need to back you some cookies, you're such a pouty boy Mr.Green. " The son of Jupiter said before went to answer Skye. He slide the card across the table so Skye could look at it. Tieghlaser rolled the dice and got a six, which placed him right in front of the ballroom.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:12 am

Dominic leans back and shows Oliver the back of his card, before leaning forward and rolling the dice. One. Well, he was only three spaces away from where he wanted to go. He probably wasn't going to win tonight.
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:22 am

Lachlan covered the sides of his cards and showed the Lounge card to Delilah. He set his cards back down and rolled the dice. With a 6, he moved into the Ballroom and looked at his cards, then around the circle. "Alright, Skye. Miss. Scarlet, with the knife, in the Ballroom." Lachlan asked, finishing off another bottle of Bud Heavy.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:23 pm

Delilah made a mental note of her findings and would later record it down to throw people off. She then rolled her dice only rolling a two so she took her two steps out of the room.
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:55 pm

Skye got up and walked around to show Lachlan the card with the knife, before returning to her seat. Then she rolled the dice and moved out of the lounge and into the dining hall. "Lilah, I think it's Mrs. White in the Dining Hall with the lead pipe."

She takes a sip of her drink before deciding to start an alternate conversation that just might tear their friend group apart, "Okay, so, you have to shoot one person in this room. Who do you pick?"
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:25 am

Oliver got no cards out of interrogating Dominic, so he marked that down. He rolled a 1 which meant that he was only 1 step outside of the dining room. He crossed his arm and pouted a little bit.

Oliver looked at Skye. "I'm not answering that." But he was laughing.
Astoria
Astoria
Administrator

Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Teihglur came around excitedly to his turn as he did a quick roll of the dice. He seen at the two came up but that didn’t matter because all he needed was the one. He was now in the ballroom and he looked to Dominic dusting him off a bit, “oh handsome mister plum, I think it was Mr.green with the rope in the ballroom, what do you say honey” and then he thought about Skyes question, “well I’m not killing off any of the girls you guys are too hot for that.. I’d kill Lachlan. He just gets in the way of all the hot ladies, I mean look at the way his mouth moves, I’d almost go gay for that.”
Pike
Pike
Administrator

Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Dominic looks over at Theighlur dusting him and doesn't even wait a beat to say, "I'd shoot Theighlur." He shows Tylür the card.

He then rolls his dice and moves into the study, "Skye, I think its Mrs. White, with a rope, in the study"
QMeetsWorld
QMeetsWorld

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:49 pm

Lachlan marked down the knife on his sheet and rolled the dice. He started to move towards the Conservatory and made to the space right before the door. He sighed and shuffled through his cards. Without looking up he said, "Tiehglur. 100% Tieghlur. Anyone who picks anyone else is lying."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum