Go down
HaleyTheRandom
HaleyTheRandom

Gimme your money.  Empty Gimme your money.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:25 am
'Sup duderos? Haley here again, and this time in hoping to take your money.

"Omg Hales, how are you going to do that?"

By selling you some cool stuff. So without further ado, let me show you what stuff I have to offer.

First up, we have headers! What is a header you ask? Well, it's just some words in a fancy font that add to the aesthetic of your post. Headers can be for topics, character forms, etc. Anything you want them to be used for, tbh. I will sell headers for 15 coins. They can come in any color, and a very wide selection of fonts. I can also have the colors fade from light to dark or vice versa. Words can also go from light to dark to back again. Possibilities are endless. Here are some examples.

Spoiler:
Please fill out this code to request your header.
Code:
[b]Header Request[/b]

[b]Text:[/color]Put What your header will say here.
[b]Color:[/color] Red? Green? Blue? Purple? Light? Dark?
[b]Font:[/b] Are we lpoking for something that resembles handwriting? Cursive? A manly vibe? Girly? Just try and explain what you're looking for.
[b]Other:[/color] Feel free to add whatever else here.

Moving along now. Next we have aesthetics! Aesthetics are my personal favorite to do. They can be character based or they could be something freestyle (such as just having a color or mood theme). Aesthetic pricing depends on a few things. How many pictures (I can do anywhere from 3 to like 16), if you provide any of the said pictures (if you provide 1 picture for a three picture layout, you get a 5% discount. If you provide 2 pictures for a 4 picture layout, you'll receive a 7% discount, and so on. Just ask me what discount I will give you for however many pics you have.) Aesthetics start at 30 coins for a 3 picture layout, 4 for 40, and so on. To get the price, multiply the picture count by ten! Want the character name added? That's an additional 10 coins.
Spoiler:

Code:
[b]Aesthetic Request[b]
[b]How many pictures?:[/b] 3-16.
[b]Are you providing any pics? How many?[/b]:
[b]Is there a certain color you want me to use for the theme/mood[/b]: Yes? If so, what color?
[b]Do you have a faceclaim for the character:[/color] Name.
[b]Do you want the character name on the aesthetic?:[/b] ye or ne?

Last but not least, I will add any text to any picture for a minimum of 15 coins. If its anything insanely long, I will charge extra. The price to add text will never go over 35 coins. You must provide picture and text.

Completed:

Requests:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum