Go down
thehollowboy

Entering From Nowhere (Private) Empty Entering From Nowhere (Private)

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:15 pm
Petur was an Ares kid, yeah. So what? Granted, he was in the Arena already. But that didn't mean anything... right? He looks around, picking up a few weapons. He sees a target, aiming the spear at it. He squints his eyes a bit, and throws it as hard as he can. It plunges into the wood, and he smiles. As much as he hated to admit it, this felt good. This place made him feel comfortable. He walks over, pulling it out and placing it back. Wouldn't hurt to practice a little... right? He picks up a sword and shield, walking over to another one of the targets. He swings at it, slicing and dicing in every which way. He makes a move to arc close to the head, but misjudges his distance. There's a snapping sound, and the 'head' pops off. "Wow... these are really sharp..." he says, looking up at it in minor amazement. He looks around to see if anyone saw that.
Fauna
Fauna

Entering From Nowhere (Private) Empty Re: Entering From Nowhere (Private)

Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:30 pm
Fauna was checking around the arena, admiring the male eye candy before her as they were training. Today was a nice tight purple dress with fishnet stockings and purple and black pokadot high heels. She gracefully stepped down into the stands around the arena and down the steps, her long black curly hair blowing around gently in the breeze. One of them, a handsome looking man was training with some blades, cutting one of the heads of a target with ease. Although it was strange to her that he seemed surprised that the blades were sharp and was looking around to see if anyone was watching him, to which he would see the beautiful and voluptuous woman that was the cabin twenty-eight counselor, Fauna Reacher; her motherly aura clear for him to feel. She would gently clap for him.

"Well done, that straw dummy didn't stand a chance, honey" She said as she stepped into the arena itself.

"Although I don't recall meeting you before, honey; my name is Fauna Reacher, what's your?" She said in her warm motherly tone, enhanced by her natural british accent as she asked this man's name.
thehollowboy

Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:36 pm
He looks at her kinda surprised and kinda startled. "Oh... um... hey..." He picks up the head of the straw dummy, trying to put it back on. "Oh.. um... Hello, Fauna... I-I'm Petur. {etur Vandillar..." he says, backing up a bit. He was still kinds startled more than anything at the moment. He puts his hands in his jeans pockets. "And you probably wouldn't recall meeting me. I came in just a few days ago." he says, offering a faint smile.
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:59 pm
"ah, I see; that would explain why I've not seen you before and its very nice to meet you, petur" She said with a cursty before standing up again.

"I see your training by yourself; would you like a sparing partner? I don't think a straw dummy will take much more, hehe" She said with a giggle, especially at his attempt to repair it.
thehollowboy

Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:36 pm
"Oh, um... Yeah, if you want to, I guess." he says. He's not sure how he feels about hitting women, but she did offer... About this time, the head falls off the dummy. He sighs softly. "So.... hand to hand, or with weapons?" he asks, cocking an eyebrow as he puts the sword away.
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:40 pm
"I can do either, honey; although maybe with weapons since that can keep the mind sharp and your wits about you, hehe" She said with a sweet giggle. She looked at him.

"You might want to put some armour on though if we are going to be fighting with weapons; wouldn't want you to get hurt now, would we?" She said in her motherly tone of voice as she waited for his response.
thehollowboy

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:49 pm
He nods. "Yeah, I suppose you're right." He walks to the units, grabbin some armour and grabbing a shortsword. He turns to the woman, brow furrowed. "Alright... let's see what we can do..." he says, waiting for her to get ready. He looks down at himself, hoping he looks alright.
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:56 pm
She smiled at him.

"Excellent, sweetheart; I probably should get my own armor, safety first, right?" She said with a soft smile before speaking in ancient greek.

"Kardiá tis gis, Plíris thorákisi" She spoke aloud, which, due to being a half-blood, he'd understand perfectly as, "Heart of the earth, full armour" She said before what appeared to be plant vines and thick mountain rock formed over her body, forming into a pair of high heeled boots, armour that covered her dress, arms with the lower arm having a thick portion that appeared like gauntlets. And lastly, a helmet; all of this made of mountain rock with vines interwoven into the armor so she was able to move in it. She then tapped the lion-head hairclip she had in her hair, taking it out, it transformed into a bow with a lion's head at the center and a bow string made of pure energy.

"If your ready, let's start" She said softly, the warm smile never breaking as she raised her bow as a arrow made of pure energy formed into the mouth of the lion before she would take aim and fire at him.
thehollowboy

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:02 pm
Petur's eyes go wide, and he immediately, holds up his shield. "Oh boy..." he says, watching for her next move. He holds his sword in the offensive. "Bring it..." he says cooly. He can feel his heart rate rising.
Fauna
Fauna

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:07 pm
"As expected, you have good reactions, although don't forget you can attack me too if you can" She said before firing another energy arrow at him and began firing more rapidly at him to push him.
thehollowboy

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:28 am
He gasps, reeling back as to dodge some arrows. He raises up his shield, ducking behind it. He falls back, grabbing his blade tight. He gets up, stepping closer to the woman, ready to strike.
Fauna
Fauna

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:57 am
She saw him preparing to come at her, so she returned her bow into a hairclip before raising her right hand.

"Oplostásio tis Gis, Oreinó Xífos" She spoke in ancient greek, which he would understand as, "Armoury of the Earth, Mountain Sword" as mountain rock and wood formed from the ground into her hand, forming into a stone blade, about the size of a longsword with a wood handle. She pointed her new weapon at him.

"Whenever your ready, come at me" She said softly.
thehollowboy

Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:43 am
He feels an energy flair within him, and he preps himself. He lunges at her, roaring out and slashing at her with his blade. (I'mma use mah boi's Second ability.)
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:58 am
She raised her blade to block his attack and got knocked back from the sheer force of the blow; his personality seemed to change to a berserker. She was no master swordsman and even a inexperienced Ares kid like him, just overwhelming strength was something she couldn't match. She moved away, trying to think of a good way to strike back. She decided to use her power to bring up plant vines up to tie up around Petur's arms before she would come in to slash at him with her mountain stone sword.
thehollowboy

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:22 am
He yells out, straining against the vine. He pulls his arms in close to him, dropping his sword and shield. He wraps his hands around the vines, pulling as hard as he can. He cries out when the blade slashes at him.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:29 am
She was kinda surprised that he dropped everything to try and remove the vines, her blade cutting into his shoulder. She moved back.

"Come on, honey; you need to do better then that"
thehollowboy

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:37 am
He looks at her, brow furrowed and nostrils flared. He kicks, yelling out. He winces a bit at the pain in his shoulder. He pulls harder on the vines.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:42 am
"I'm actually kinda surprised that's holding you back, they are only plant vines I used, although whatever this berserk state your in, it's well, not that impressive if all it does is cloud your judgement. Tell me, honey; are you really going to get beaten by a woman? I hear for a lot of people, it's humiliating to be defeated by a woman, although I'm sure you know that on the battlefield, nothing matters, we either die or fight. Tell me, honey; which side will you fall under?" She said, goading him deliberately. It seemed he needed a push to get him going again and she had seen enough of the Ares kids fighting to know what got them going, so she hoped it would work the same here.
thehollowboy

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:45 am
He snarls a bit, a new strength flooding him as he pulls the vines. They start to break, and he eyes his sword and shield. He looks back up at her, pulling more. He waits for them to break under the tension.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:56 am
She saw him breaking out the vines, she knew one more push and she would get him to become what he was destined to be: a warrior.

"Come then, show me what the child of Ares, the god of war can do; show me you have the right to live in his home, show me the path of the warrior that you walk on" She told him as she raised her free hand. It would be now or never and he would have to make a choice; fight and survive or die in combat.

"Oplostásio tis Gis, Toíchos Xýlinon Aichmón" She spoke aloud, translating to, "Armoury of the Earth, Wall of Wooden Spikes" She said as tree roots out the ground, their tips as sharp as any spear, all surrounding him and aimed at him. He would either get hit by this or his will to fight and survive would save him, but she would let the fates decide this.

thehollowboy

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:06 pm
He drops to the ground, quickly moving as to dodge these things... these roots that made these beautiful weapons.

He drops to a kneel, grabbing his sword and shield. With a swing of his blade, he slashes through them. He picks one of them up as well, rushing at this woman. Knowing that she would likely send more up from the ground, he is focused on his footing more than he is her. He keeps a close eye on her though. He makes his approach.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:23 pm
That seemed to have gotten him going; he managed to dodge her tree roots and regain his weapons long enough to slash himself out the vines and get out, rushing towards her as the tree roots reseeded into the ground as she prepared herself for his attack, raising her mountain stone sword to guard against his savage strength.
thehollowboy

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:56 pm
He slams his sword against her, moving to push it to the side, not at her. he then takes the root spear he had picked up, pointing it at her throat. He's breathing heavily, and looks down. He could have, but he stopped himself.
Fauna
Fauna

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:06 pm
The sheer force of his blow shifted her back as he spun around with the thick tree root he had managed to cut off in a single strike, which was surprising considering the density of tree roots. As a reaction, she reached her hand out and had vines wrap around his arms, just as the tip of the root was a inch away from her neck. She panted heavily, her well-endowed chest rising up and down.

"Not bad, honey; if I didn't wrap you up, that would of ended up poorly" She said as she moved back from him and got her breath back.

"That had me scared; you definitely improved at least, although I'm honestly not the best teacher for you since combat was never my strongest suit, but I hope this was some good practice anyway" She said as she waved her hand and the vines reseeded, letting him go.
thehollowboy

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:09 pm
He drops to the ground, holding his head as he calms down. He winces at the oncoming migraine. "T-thank you..." he says, smiling up softly and slightly closing his eyes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum