Go down
MauraTheDemiGod

Sungo House Party (private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sungo House Party (private)

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:55 pm
Katie softly smiled at her.   "Thank you ma'am." she said taking the pills and putting them in her mouth.  Taking them with her tea tea she sighed in relief.   "I'm daughtef of Hephaestus."she said softly taking another drink of her tea.
----
Stella looked at him. "Y.. you wanted to make love to me buf not like that, but there's so many other prettier girls besides me."said said honestly.   "It was a mistake a stupid one,  I never want to make this mistake again. "she said groaning.   " Not that I don't want to someday I just want to remember it."  she said holding back tears.  "Go all the way down to the gate and type in 7775*#" she said.
Mason
Mason
Administrator
https://demigodworld.forumotion.com

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:08 am
"Now, is that the sun one?" Maggie asked.

"The sun one is Apollo, like the spacecraft. Hephaestus is the guy with the hammer," Paul said, while reading his newspaper.

"Oh, cool! The one from those superhero movies that Stan watches?"

"I don't watch Disney's crap sandwiches, Mag," Paul groaned.
---
Jason stopped at the gate, and turned towards Stella. "Stella, don't say that, you're very pretty. Even if you weren't, I think you're a great girl and that's what really matters. The content of your character, not anything else. You are a beautiful girl." He smiled at her, tapping her chin so she was looking at him. "This won't happen again, I promise, not like that did." He squeezed her hand. Jason typed in the code, and drove in. He stopped the car. "Are you going to be okay?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:23 am
Katie laughed softly. "Let's just say I got fire powers and can make my own weapons and shields." she said shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. "Um... I think I'm going lay down on the couch if you don't mind, I really don't want to be at my house alone. "she said softly. Shd still had a headache and maybe a nice nap would cure it.
----
Stella nodded and sighed. "That's not what guys like, it's all about the looks to them and the money." she said sighing. Smiling weakly she blushed some. "Thanks, but I'm not gorgeous Jason, I don't want to be I want to be me."she said looking at him. "I...It might be awhile, I want it to be special and a night I'll never forget. "she said sighing. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me, after a couple of pills for a headache and some sleep I'll be fine."she said holding her head. "Thanks for driving me home." she said kissing his cheek.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:44 am
"That sounds cool," Maggie complimented. "So you're a little engineer."

Paul got up. "Feel free to nap. STAN, GET OUT OF THE SHOWER! Jesus Christ, that child."
---
"Not all guys are like that, just like how not all girls are like that." Jason relaxed his arm on his seat. "You are gorgeous though, in your own way, Stella. You're unique, and trust me, that's a winning quality." Jason was gonna talk about their relationship stance, until she mentioned the whole guys thing and a night she'll never forget. He had mixed signals now, so he didn't mention it. Had last night killed her interest in him? "No problem. I'll see you back at camp, right?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:01 am
Katie nodded. "Something like that yes, any type of fire doesn't bug me, I'm immune to it basically. "she said.

Katie let out a small giggle and went to the couch before grabbing the blanket off the couch and laying down.

----

Stella shrugged. "I don't know about that, half the guys I dated been like that."she said sighing. Stella nodded and smiled weakly at him. "Thanks I appreciate that Jason, especially coming from you." she said looking at him. "I don't expect you to talk to me after today or anything, so it's fine ."she said softly but honestly. Getting out of the car she nodded. "Yeah....I guess so, see you around. " she said closing the door before feeling dizzy and throwing up again.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:09 am
Stan came out of the shower, wearing nothing but a towel. He went to his room, and put on a fresh Star Wars t-shirt, with a pair of sweatpants, and his glasses. He went out to the living room. "Sorry, I had to make sure all those germs from that party are gone." He looked at Katie.

"They probably committed suicide after they figured out they were on you," Paul joked, and Maggie hit him on the back of the head.
-----
Jason put his hand up. "Stella, I'm going to talk to you no matter what anybody thinks. I'm just a regular person, stop putting me on a higher level than yourself. All of us are equal, or at least, born equal." He felt bad that she threw up again. "Bye Stella, I hope you feel better," he said, before driving off.
MauraTheDemiGod

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:19 am
Katie was halfway asleep on the couch when she heard Stan getting out of the shower. Closing her eyes once again she curled under the blanket and snuggled against the pillow and started falling back asleep. It wasn't long until she was fast asleep on couch sleeping peacefully.
-----

Stella looked at him and laughed. "Oh yeah you knew me at camp before this why haven't you talked to me beforehand?" she asked him crossing her arms. "You are a higher level Jason, even at camp you are."she said softly but honestly looking out the window. Stella shrugged holding her head in her hand and wincing at the birds chirping. "Thanks, but I'll be fine bye Jason." she said before walking inside the house groaning.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:29 am
Jason thought about her statement on the way back home, and it stung like hell. Maybe he was a jerk for never approaching her, and now he was gonna pay for it. He should've just let the pretty blonde Apollo girl included, instead of ignored.

Maggie saw Stella arrive and ripped open the door, running out and hugging her. "Where were you? You gave me a heart attack!"

Paul went outside. "Told you. Glad you're home in one piece, kiddo." He smiled.

Stan watched from the inside, looking at her in the eyes. Jason? he mouthed.
MauraTheDemiGod

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:58 am
Stella knew what she told Jason was the truth, she knew it was for he never spoken a word to her until the party. If he says that she was unique and beautiful why didn't he approach her at camp and say those things? The truth stung her and made her cry even more. After all like she told him he was a sun girl, and if anyone knew what she did she'll live up to the names Jasson mentioned. Sun bitch, son whore.... the thought of those names made her cry so hard she threw up again.

Wiping her tears she hugged her grandmother tightly. "I..I'm sorry grams I won't worry you again!" she said wincing at the light. "I stayed at the Sungo's, I...I drunk the spiked punch last night I...I didn't know it was spiked. "she said sighing.

"Me too grandpa, I'm glad to be home I don't want to go to another party like that again!"she said shaking her head.

Stella looked at Stan and nodded looking straight at him holding back tears.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:19 am
"Oh, baby," she hugged her grandaughter closely.

"I don't think you were this scared when I didn't come home from Vietnam on time," Paul said, rolling his eyes. "She's a teen, she's strong, she's going to be okay." He patted Stella on the shoulder.

"Let's get her some tea and a shower!" Maggie exclaimed, leading her inside.

Stan's fist balled up. Did Jason take advantage of his sister? Did he use her? He stormed to his room, grabbing his phone from his desk, and getting on Instagram. He searched up Jason and sent him an angry DM. What happened? What did you do my sister? PS pls dont beat me lol jw what went down

Jason went back into the garage, and felt his phone buzz. He opened his DMs and sighed. Tell your sister I want to see her back at camp tomorrow, around 5 PM or something, at my cabin. He knew most of his cabin wasn't there at that time.

Stan sighed. "Stella!"
MauraTheDemiGod

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:32 am
Stella hugged her grandmother and sighed softly to herself glad to be back home where she belonged.

"I...I'm ok gram, like grandpa said I'm strong I'll get through and over it."she said giving her a soft warm smile. "Is there any hot water left?" Stella asked not knowing how many people took a shower lately. A hot shower and a long nap would do her some good about now, she was tired and sore.

Walking inside she looked at her grandparents and smiled. "I'm going to take a shower and take something for this migraine and go to bed." she said softly holding her head. Walking upstairs to her room she heard Stand. "Goodness Stan don't ye my head is pounding."she said groaning. "What's so urgent?"she asked him curiously.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:43 am
"There might be, Stan took a two hour shower," Paul said, "as normal."

Maggie nodded. "I'll bring you up some coffee too! Let me know if you need anything."

"Honey, make me some coffee," Paul said.

"You have two hands and feet," Maggie said, pointing at the coffee maker.

Paul sighed, putting his newspaper down.
-----
"Sorry," Stan said with a grin. "Uh, Jason said he wants to see you in his cabin tomorrow at 5. He wants to talk. What happened? Did he take advantage of you? I'll fight him! OKay, I won't, I'll get killed, but I'll send him a DM with lots of anger!"
MauraTheDemiGod

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:55 am
Stella laughed softly shaking her head. "Hey... it's ok grandpa, I know how my twin is more then anybody."she said smiling.

She nodded. "Ok grams thank you, I'll put my dirty clothes in the hamper for them to get washed."she said.
---
"It's ok Stan you didn't know. "she said with a small grin. "I...I'm not sure I want to go and see him." she said softly. "N...no we got really drunk and no thing lead to the next and I woke up naked in his bed." she said holding back tears. " I asked him if this was going to another one of his one stands but he said no, I told him that I wanted to lose my virginity in a loving way and something that I would never forget, he said nothing. The conversation wenf on and I told him that he didn't have to talk or see me adter this, he said just because of who he is doesn't mean I had to rste him above us, I told him if that was so why did he never talk to me beforehand he said nothing and told me he hopes I feel better and drove off like it didn't matter!" shs said pushing back tears.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:03 am
Stan was shocked, shocked! OKay, not that shocked. He had guessed it was something like that, but the deepness of the conversation was the bigger part. "Stella, it'll be okay, I promise. There's a reason why you don't get involved with the Jason Sungos of the world. You get dragged into drama and useless...love. He is probably just going to blow this thing off, so don't get too uptight above it. It was a mistake, it happens all the time. Virginity is just a social construct anyway, it doesn't matter in the scope of life. Be you, be my sister, be Stella, and just ignore him. Don't let yourself get involved too much." He smiled. "I would hug you, but I just showered, and...you're infested." He laughed. He nodded at a picture of their mother. "Just think what Mom would say. But, uh, did he like...did he...are you gonna...was it safe?"
MauraTheDemiGod

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:49 am
Stella looked at him with tears in her eyes, she felt nasty and disgusted with herself. Perhaps she could take a two hour bath and shower to get the filth off her, but even that she would still feel nasty and disgusted with herself. "I never gotten involved in his life until the party last night, he never came up to me beforehand. "she said looking away. "You're probably right Stan, probably go on with his life and forget that this ever happened, after all I'm just a sun girl Stan." she said softly but honestly. "I...I know but I wanted to remember it and be special Stan, not a drunken one night stand with Jason Sungo and not remember it!"she said sadly. She nodded. "I'm not going to change who I am Stan, I'm still Stella the you know and I'm not going to change!"shd said. Stella looked down at herself and laughed. "I feel like I need a two hour bath and shower to get all this off of me."she said. Looking at a picture of their mom she swallowed hard. "Probably tell me that we all make mistakes, that's how we learn and grow, h..he said he did but I don't know. " she said sighing sadly.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:01 pm
"Take a shower and a nap, sis, I think it'll really help you. You might want to brush your teeth to, the acidic content of vomit can...nevermind, you get it. We'll talk more about this later." He smiled. He patted her shoulder with a few fingers.
MauraTheDemiGod

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:48 pm
Stella nodded. "A long hot bath and shower will do me some good, I just know it."she said softly. Stella nodded once again. "Don't worry Stan, I'll clean them good, I don't like how my breath stinks."she said wrinkling her nose. "Thanks Stan, you're the best." she said smiling at him. Going to the bathroom she closed the door and locked it.
Mason
Mason
Administrator

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:53 pm
Stan smiled, backing away from her. He went back into his room.

END TOPIC
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum