Go down
Amaru
Amaru

Been there, done that... [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Been there, done that... [Private]

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:44 pm
"I never say no to a pizza." he rarely ate it, since his mother didn't really approve of junk food, but he loved it nonetheless.
"Ok... now that's weird. I always was an only child and now there might be people who are my half-siblings. Wow..." it was something to think of.
"Ok, would you mind coming back? All the talking about food made me hungry... and I could really use some rest." he asked politely.
Fauna
Fauna

Been there, done that... [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Been there, done that... [Private]

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:47 pm
"That's good, sweetheart and I don't mind at all; I was the one who offered after all, hehe" She said with a giggle at the end, she stood up and offered her hand to him.

"Come, let's go home, sweetheart" She said with a warm motherly smile.
Amaru
Amaru

Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:17 pm
Tim just nodded and followed her back to her cabin silently. He even took her hand, though he felt like he was getting a wee bit old for that. It was nice to meet a nice person here and possibly there were even some half-sibling here. Whatever will happen next will surely be very interesting, but all of that will have to wait because nothing was going to stop him from getting dinner, shower and going to bed!
Fauna
Fauna

Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:25 pm
She lead him inside and to the dinning room. In the room next to it was a well equipped, modern kitchen.

"Wait at the table, sweetheart and I'll get the pizza and chips on; feel free to talk to me while I cook, honey" She said before she headed to the kitchen and started preparing hand made pizza and chips for Timothy.
Amaru
Amaru

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:12 pm
Once they enter the cabin he sat down by the table. Only once he was sitting he noticed how tired he really was. It seemed that the cabins were actually looking quite nice, at least this one did.
"I should probably go to the big house tomorrow... say someone that I am here, right? " he asked. The satyr probably told someone and they might be even looking for him? He didn't really care.
As he was waiting he started to doze off a little. Not that he would fall asleep hungry, but he was getting very sleepy.
Fauna
Fauna

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:34 pm
"I could do that for you, sweetheart; sounds like you could get all the rest you need" She said while she was cooking. After a bit, she came out with a large ham and mushroom BBQ base pizza and a bowl of chips.

"Hope this helps and once your finish, you can get a bath in my room, then I'll take you to a guest room while I can tuck you in" She said with her usual warm motherly smile.
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:14 am
It felt he didn't eat for weeks though it probably was just most of one day. The pizza disappeared fairly quickly even if mushrooms weren't exactly his favorite.
"Oh... that felt great. Thanks so much..." he was possibly more grateful than she could've known. By now he really was getting very sleepy.
"I think I will have a quick shower and go to bed right away. I am dozing off here... " it was a bit obvious that he was barely awake by now
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:23 am
"your welcome, sweetheart and of course, follow me" She said as she would lead him upstairs to her bedroom; colored mainly in pink, red and white. She lead him into a en-suite bathroom with pink and white tiles with a pink bath and a shower head and a pink privicy screen.

"Feel free to get yourself showered; I'll take your old clothes to be washed and get you some camper clothes for when you get out"
Amaru
Amaru

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:44 am
How many arguments were started just because there was no bath to cool your head in? Or how many wars. People were nice creatures when they had their creature comforts. And while taking a refreshing shower Tim felt like all the troubles were going away. Sure, the problems were still here they just felt insignificant against the power of hot shower after a difficult day. Not even the dreadfully pink decor could ruin it.
When he finally got out with his hair still damp he found out a set of camping clothes waiting.
"I feel like a rainbow," he said with much happier voice than before. The shower gave him a short boost of energy.
"I know I said it already... possibly many times, but you have no idea how much you did help me... I owe you." he said with a surprisingly serious tone.
"Good night..." was the last words he said once she showed him to his bed. He fell asleep instantly...
Fauna
Fauna

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:54 am
It didn't take long to replace his old clothes with some standard camper clothes. She smiled warmly.

"Your welcome, honey; it's my pleasure" She said, smiling as she showed him to a empty bedroom. She saw that as soon as his head hit the pillow, he was out like a light. She lifted him up gently, lifting up the bedsheet and slid him under it, laying his head on the pillow before she tucked him in and kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight sweetheart" She said to him softly before she quietly left and closed the door, heading to bed as well. Tomorrow was another day.

[thread end]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum